(non-)motion of the ocean?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mackleanen Beebarf, May 23, 2008.

1. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

Yesterday, my wife and I were having sex in the spoon position. Usually, in any position, long-stroking is what really "does it for her," though she also will usually position her legs or put a hand on me so as to make sure I don't go too deep too suddenly. That's one reason why I especially enjoy the rear-entry positions where our bodies are parallel like spooning or her on her stomach--it tends to limit the depth enough to where I don't have to be so careful. Well, this particular evening, I noticed that as I started going deeper, she was making no attempt to keep me reigned in, so to speak. So I keep going and wiggle around and adjust to go even deeper, until I'm in completely to the hilt.

Trying to just give her a chance to adjust, I pretty much stay still for a little while. I notice her moaning despite me not even doing anything. Well, that's good, of course, so I start slowly stroking a little bit, really putting some emphasis on my depth. After a little of this and a little of that, she's going crazy with me hardly even moving. No stroking, no real rocking, just maintaining full penetration and rhythmically giving it a little extra pressure--just pressure, no motion to speak of. She L-O-V-E-D it and was really getting off on it, which of course had the same effect on me. Good stuff!! :wink::biggrin1:

So anyway, I'm curious. Anybody else ever done this as a guy or experienced this as a woman with similarly good results? Hated it? Got nothing out of it? For all I know, this could be old hat to everybody else on the planet, but for us, it's discovering a whole new thing.

2. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

I was kind of talking about this with unabear earlier. . .that women (and men, for that matter) love to feel a guy deep inside of them, even if it's staying still while you're both kissing, nibbling, breathing, jerking etc. As long as sex is about more than epic thrusting, you'll both enjoy it.

btw, your OP gave me massive wood. lol

3. Ed69

Gold Member

You found it Patrick!My father-in law told me "Roll around long enough and you'll figure it out."It's not old hat,not many figure this out.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think I've experienced something similar with a girl before. It was average speed strokes, then as she was building up I would go as deep as possible and just stay there, maybe wiggling a little. It must have stretched her and the slight wiggling caused my cock head to tickle the back of her pussy. I think it was actually her doing the wiggling as I stayed deep inside her.

5. musclebare9

Gold Member

Sure thing. Once she gets close to orgasm, she loves it deep and still. She grabs around my back and holds me there. Then she starts bucking, jerking and moaning like mad. This usually sets me off and I can no longer hold still. A couple more good thrusts and the real fireworks begin. We typically have a towel, rolled up shirt or any other close-by item between our pelvic areas. This keeps the depth limited. She likes it deep but not all the way.

6. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Yes, it happens to me quite often.

I slowly penetrate her and then she asks me just to stop there.

I guess she likes the feeling of my shaft against her vagina's walls. After a while I feel her vagina contracting and getting wetter.

Then, sometimes, I begin again moving my hips, becauseher high arousa allws me to go deep as I love.

Draft saved Draft deleted