Non-Nicotine Cigarettes?

SirWill

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh c'mon folks just quit.
I did after 16 years of smoking 1.5 packs a day. I stocked up on 2 boxes of tootsie roll pops (100 count each) and Nicoderm patches.
I DO KNOW EXACTLY how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop; one.
One very long and very hard sucking lick to get to the center of that tootsie roll pop. That oral fixation can be obsessive. Yup.
That was 13 years ago. I can look at cigs or people smoking them and wonder why in the frick did I spend so much money on those foul things? At the time they were just over 2$ a pack.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i recently quit; but still feel strange and still trying to find something to do with my hands when I'm sitting around or at a bar.

Can taste a helluva lot better, too.

SirWill

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i recently quit; but still feel strange and still trying to find something to do with my hands when I'm sitting around or at a bar.

Can taste a helluva lot better, too.

I FORGOT, THAT is something else! My sense of smell and taste increased 10 fold. Seroiusly. I could smell the deoderant soap the person in the car in front of me used for awhile. Strawberrys oh yum - man OH MAN food was almost an orgasmic sensation to the palette for awhile. I could smell when an individual was just in a room by the cologne they wore where I never noticed the cologne before.
I would go for a walk and would get one scent after another after another of food or a house or a person (the latter not always being a good thing) as I walked.

The sensitivity seems to have pulled back a bit, not so sensitive as much any more but thats OK.

Starinvestor, when at a bar bring some some tootsie roll pops or something similair with you, for reals!!! It is a good preoccupation for the hands and mouth. Non addictive as well. Drink water to keep your tongue from changing into the color of the sucker you are sucking on... hehe.