non-sex partner comments

phillypa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone gotten any comments from someone who was a "professional" who saw your bulge (in underwear only) or saw naked, like a nurse, doctor, masseuse, tailor, seamstress, store employee, etc.?

giantsfrey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i played hockey in highschool one of the dads of a skater acted as our trainer/physician cuz he's a doctor and stuff. he never made any direct comments to me, but one time he said something to the likes of "there are some big guys in here" in the lockerroom once. haha. it was kinda awkward, but funny

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted this in another thread already but it addresses the same thing:

There was one time that I had gone into a clothes store, can't remember what one it was. I went to the changing room to try on some stuff I had picked out, and lo and behold there was an adorable 5'3" blonde who asked me how many things I had and took me to the dressing room. I did notice that she had been eyeing my crotch as she asked me, so I tried on a few different pairs of pants (to see which would impress her the most). Naturally my mind started racing a little and i was at half mast before long. I picked the pants that I wanted to keep and put my old pants on, still with my honer, but as I walked out and saw her eyes go wide when she looked at my crotch I realized that I had forgot to zip up my fly and there was a large bulge (concealed by my briefs, of course) protruding from my fly. She said she could take any clothes that I didn't want and asked if I was sure there wasn't anything else that she could help me try on while she continued to stare and my bulge. Nervous as hell, and idiotically, I said that there wasn't and I was all done and went to the register after zipping up my pants. Nevertheless I got her number and we had fun later on. :)

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friend who is a GP saw a patient recently. I can't remember the reasons but she had to examine his bits and pieces (?testicular lump). She was already a bit flustered as this chap was attractive and she was trying not to react (she blushes easily).
Anyway, he hops onto the couch and drops his draws and lo and behold he has a massive cock. My friend trying to be professional did her best not to glance at it but seeing as she was examing his testicles this proved to be difficult.
Once the hurried examination was over she went back to her chair as she was feeling a bit flustered and hot under the collar. Trying her best to maintain an air of professionalism she sat down but completely mistimed it and promptly fell on her arse.

Oops.

Not really a comment but more of a reaction to seeing a patient with a big cock. Funny nevertheless.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My pop was having some BP problems (I went with him, as we thought it was more heart related...moral support).

He asked the nice (clueless) doctor, 'what about sexual activity?'

the doctor, pleasant, clueless "Sure if you like...etc..etc...etc..."

My pop, who at this point, was tired of being at the doctor.....in exasperation, pulled out his (mule) dick and said "But doc- this isn't your nomal blood flow"

thought the doc was going to shit, then and there!

I tried hard not to laugh, but I howled...(I think I was scared this was heart related...)

funny, wierd, moment.

The doctor gained his composure (ever see a doctor blush?) and said....'ah...yes...um.... I see what you mean"

he finally said somethinga bout watching out for headaches, stuttered, then said sometning about bp meds...etc...