Non-Sexual Erections?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Countryguy63, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, with all of the "Open Shower, Locker Room", etc. threads, I searched but could find this addresed, so.....

This is directed mainly at the guys that sincerely have no interest in others guys at all.

Does anyone get a spontaneous erection anytime (almost everytime) you shower? This could be at a gym, at home, whatever.

Here's the deal, Alpha and I go the gym in the mornings to work out. I have to leave sooner than Alpha, so he usually hits the treadmill or something when I head to the showers, and comes in later. There's a guy that is also a member there (From what I've overheard, a married Dr. with at least 1 kid) that's usually there when I get in, and will sometimes still be there when Alpha comes in.

He'll usually hit the steamroom, sauna, and hot tub in neoprene type shorts. When he comes out, he's significantly larger. He's decently hung, might even be considered large, so it's pretty noticeable. In fact, we refer to him as "Dr. Semi" :tongue:

When he's in the shower, he'll usually, eventually pull off the shorts. It actually get's what I would consider hard (don't know if it's fully hard, or semi hard), enough sometimes that it pulls his foreskin back over his head.

Funny thing is, we've seen him having regular conversations with guys, facing them, with his cock standing between them, lol.

Is it possible that he just can't help it, but has no interest in other guys at all? My suspicion is that he's turned on by the situation of multiple naked bodies.

Oh, and before we go there,,,, NO, I'm not going to hit on him. NO, I'm not going to reach out and grab it. And NO, I'm not going to try and get him to stroke it!! :tongue: I'm just curious if this could be something totally non-sexual? Doean anyone else experience this with themselves?

2. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I spent a lot of time in locker rooms in my late teens and twenties as a Navy guy and a semi-pro basketball player but never got a hard on. There was a couple of guys that I heard did but they were forced to take showers by themselves (part of the "psych ward" and scheduled to be discharged).

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So, in your opinion, it's not something that's physically uncontrollable (we're talking every time, not just once in a while), it has to be at least a little bit of a "turn on" for him?

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

urm, if cold makes everything tuck up.. wouldn't the heat from a streamroom/sauna give some hang and fluffage?

*watches mysteries of peen thread*

eta: the boy and the be-fri both are post-work out semi dudes. i kinda thought it was most-dudes thing.

k, back to watcher status.

5. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It can. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't, lol. I seem to suffer from major "gym dick" until an hour or so after my workout.

For him though, it's more than soft and fluffed, it's verging on hard sometimes.

6. B_Craiggers

B_Craiggers New Member

no, showers do not ever give me non-sexual erections. I do get them occasionally, but not from hot showers or saunas.

7. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The guys I mentioned above got hard everytime they went into the shower with other guys (so much for the salt peter theory). I think that it is normally to start to get excited on occassion but I just think of something else and the twitching goes away.

8. coolestguy

coolestguy Member

I sometimes get hard in the shower, but not for long.

9. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Usually after a hard day of training ill sport a semi for a few mintues. Also my hands shake

10. serium

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, generally, high temperatures increase the circulation of the individual(s) expose to it, hence why saunas, hot tubs, etc., come highly recommended.
    Now, as to whether or not it's a non-sexual erection, I cannot say for certain. It could simply be a result of his body finding the sensation pleasurable (what a surprise), however, I believe it would still require some form of stimulation, mental or physical, regardless how minimal.
    Having said that, he could just be ridiculously sensitive.

11. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only non-sexual erections I get are occasionally from boredom. Typically when confined to a desk for hours with nothing productive to do or on a long journey. It's a little like being a teenager again, lol, but I had a far lower boredom threshold back then and would get hard in a maths class or on the bus to school!

But a steam or sauna will definately increase the blood-flow down there and if the Doc isn't actively flaunting his manhood or flirting with the men I'd say it's just a subconscious/physiological reaction to heat and testosterone.

12. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm young, but my cock gets hard on its own for no reason whenever I get naked. Sometimes if I'm just peeing, damn. If I'm changing in a fitting room, damn. Showering in a lockeroom. Damn. It's unfortunate.

13. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends on how horny I am. Sometimes just taking off my clothes gets me an instant erection. But I've never had one while showering in public. But I guess it can happen.

Simba

14. pepinogrande

pepinogrande Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Part of the answer is that these showers at the gym are in the morning.

1. I can remember waking up late; no time to jerk off; knowing I would get discipline hours to work off if I was ever late for class: AND I STILL HAD A HARD ON to the point it just wanted to break off --in my own private shower at home, all the way to school, all through every class, every time I needed to pee; just all the time !

2. Some guys are the opposite: they need to be completely alone and relaxed to get it up.

3. Some guys just have a lot higher level of testosterone: I used to get like 20 erections a day still in my 30s; my house-mate got about 2 a month unless he read something or was with his friend.

4. Auto-eroticism is something not usually discussed in the literature.

5. But regarding the doc: What if he only had sex at night with his wife; then he got up early to work out before doing surgery, etc. I'd be throwing about 10 erections every morning if i jerked off or not.
    6. My Dad used to joke that i was born with a hard-on and it never went down for more than 2 seconds.....I think I spend most of my teen years "re-arranging" my package. I remember getting pubic hair and saying to my self: This stuff hurts, when my dick gets twisted up in it --it pulls and hurts...I was slow to get hair, but NOT to get constant boners. I remember jerking off like 5 or 6 times a day and still not being able to go more than 20 or 30 mins without it popping up. I was skinny, everything showed. I was embarrassed as hell; it would pop up walking back from Communion at Church; in the shower with my friends....even though I never turned on the hot water...just cold.

7. Regarding the Doc again, I'd sure rather have one that worked out and didn't jerk-off before surgery; then one that was sleepy or relaxed: let's here it for Dr Semi !!!

15. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    I get some woodage when doing bicep curls.

16. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

When I am on a cycle of steroids I get random hard ons like if I hit a speed bumb or the breeze hits me and if I yawn oh yeah an I want to do everything I see walking.

Draft saved Draft deleted