Non Sexual Erections

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whenever I drive a car really fast or a motorcycle, I usually get an erection. What activities have others done that are not sexual that have resulted in an erection?
For purposes of this question, what qualifies as "non-sexual"?

Stimulating the back of my neck, whether it's the barber's trimmer, somebody stroking it, or occasionally a shirt collar, has brought on at least a partial erection.

Do spankings qualify? The second time I got the paddle in school, I was partially aroused as I presented my naked buttocks to the assistant principal to receive the paddle.

GoingOnABoeing

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
None. Everything is sexual. I simply look at woman, pretty or not, and my pole is standing tall. A little irritating to deal with.

Odd. An ugly woman is not going to get me hard. I'm also fortunate to have never developed beer goggles when drinking.

Reactions: Gj816 and avgdick88

Odd. An ugly woman is not going to get me hard. I'm also fortunate to have never developed beer goggles when drinking.
Ugly women have some of the best bodies. Ugly woman, ugly body, not..ugly woman, hot body, yest

Reactions: Gj816

Well I get random erections during the day as it is but definitely riding my motorcycle gives me one. No idea why just always has been that way. When I exercise I get an erection too

I once rode home with just boxers under my bike trousers because of the weather. I hadn’t allowed for the extra vibrations.

Whenever I drive a car really fast or a motorcycle, I usually get an erection. What activities have others done that are not sexual that have resulted in an erection?
Riding a motorcycle always gets me hard. The combination of sitting pressed up against someone, grabbing their hips/waist for balance, and the vibration of the motor is a magical experience. Then, toss in the feeling of having the wind on you, and a sensation like you are almost flying down the road. Works every time.

Oh, sometimes riding horseback gets me going as well.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have gotten erections from something rubbing against my dick or general crotch area. For example, I sometimes Cary some boxes rested against my crotch to a parking garage. The constant contact with the crotch area definitely stimulates my dick. I put the boxes in my car and then walk back to the office trying to hide a boner !

D

deleted645791

Speeding on the freeway on long road trips will give me major wood sometimes.

I freeball all the time, but I wear boxers when I try on clothes because that would be gross if I didn't. Sometimes I'll be trying on some nice slacks or some gym shorts and I'll randomly get a huge hardon. I have to wait for it to go down before I can leave the dressing room.

Laying on the beach in the sun will give me a massive erection sometimes too, even if no ones around. Once I spent a half an hour laying on my stomach trying to hide it on a busy beach and I had to jump in the ice cold ocean to get it to finally go down.

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of reasons for spontaneous erections. Aside from the "high testosterone" years, a lot of things trigger them. I used to have a riding lawnmower that vibrated like at a nice low frequency but just enough to stimulate my prostate. After a couple of laps around the yard my little soldier would be at full attention. Eventually it would settle down and he would be at ease. I loved that lawnmower.

Tomtom10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get these kind of erections on a bike, and also on long journeys - most be the vibration/rumbling of the vehicle/train that does it. The situations are never sexual, but obviously something is triggering it.