1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Non Sexual Erections

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by PlymouthPlace, May 11, 2019.

1. PlymouthPlace

PlymouthPlace Cherished Member

Whenever I drive a car really fast or a motorcycle, I usually get an erection. What activities have others done that are not sexual that have resulted in an erection?

2. 1362937

1362937 Guest

None. Everything is sexual. I simply look at woman, pretty or not, and my pole is standing tall. A little irritating to deal with.

carolinagent, oolan and Gj816 like this.
  3. diver6

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When ever I work a midnight shift, my body still thinks it’s time for nocturnal erections. A little embarrassing when working with the guys at work.

oolan, Joshua.Martiny, Gj816 and 2 others like this.
  4. HorseHung40's

HorseHung40's Superior Member

Albums:
    It happens to the best of us. If you are someone, who is truly embarrassed by this, try wearing as loose-fitting clothing as possible for the situation.

oolan and Gj816 like this.
  5. diver6

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I work in a chemical plant and it’s pretty hard to hide in coveralls, most of use go nude under them as they are hot in the summer.

Gj816 likes this.
  6. larsmi

larsmi Admired Member

Albums:
    sometimes the buzzing of the neck trimmer when getting a haircut does it

7. insert_8

insert_8 Legendary Member

Albums:
    For purposes of this question, what qualifies as "non-sexual"?

Stimulating the back of my neck, whether it's the barber's trimmer, somebody stroking it, or occasionally a shirt collar, has brought on at least a partial erection.

Do spankings qualify? The second time I got the paddle in school, I was partially aroused as I presented my naked buttocks to the assistant principal to receive the paddle.

8. GoingOnABoeing

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Odd. An ugly woman is not going to get me hard. I'm also fortunate to have never developed beer goggles when drinking.

Gj816 and avgdick88 like this.
  9. 1362937

1362937 Guest

Ugly women have some of the best bodies. Ugly woman, ugly body, not..ugly woman, hot body, yest

Gj816 likes this.
  10. Tripod228mm

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I get non sexual erections all the time. No reason, other than I am like "what the heck is going on here, I am not 15 years old anymore and haven't been that young for 25 years..."

11. Ohiojohn

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well I get random erections during the day as it is but definitely riding my motorcycle gives me one. No idea why just always has been that way. When I exercise I get an erection too

12. thick_

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have not yet had an erection while riding my motorcycle. But I have had them at random times not thinking about anything sexual.

Gj816 likes this.
  13. 88553

88553 Guest

I once rode home with just boxers under my bike trousers because of the weather. I hadn’t allowed for the extra vibrations.

14. 1222288

1222288 Guest

Riding a motorcycle always gets me hard. The combination of sitting pressed up against someone, grabbing their hips/waist for balance, and the vibration of the motor is a magical experience. Then, toss in the feeling of having the wind on you, and a sensation like you are almost flying down the road. Works every time.

Oh, sometimes riding horseback gets me going as well.

Gj816 likes this.
  15. ohiorod

Gold Member Platinum Gold

I have gotten erections from something rubbing against my dick or general crotch area. For example, I sometimes Cary some boxes rested against my crotch to a parking garage. The constant contact with the crotch area definitely stimulates my dick. I put the boxes in my car and then walk back to the office trying to hide a boner !

16. masonjames

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As a young farm boy, riding the tractor would get me hard and crap. Use to stop and get off and jack off and go again. Would end up jacking off several times a day. I long for those good old days LOL

Rubberdick, DildoShwaggins and Gj816 like this.
  17. sda93

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    As someone who works in the medical field graveyard shift; I can attest to this. Lol

diver6 likes this.
  18. hungbuddy27

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Speeding on the freeway on long road trips will give me major wood sometimes.

I freeball all the time, but I wear boxers when I try on clothes because that would be gross if I didn't. Sometimes I'll be trying on some nice slacks or some gym shorts and I'll randomly get a huge hardon. I have to wait for it to go down before I can leave the dressing room.

Laying on the beach in the sun will give me a massive erection sometimes too, even if no ones around. Once I spent a half an hour laying on my stomach trying to hide it on a busy beach and I had to jump in the ice cold ocean to get it to finally go down.

19. MrMartini

MrMartini Loved Member

A lot of reasons for spontaneous erections. Aside from the "high testosterone" years, a lot of things trigger them. I used to have a riding lawnmower that vibrated like at a nice low frequency but just enough to stimulate my prostate. After a couple of laps around the yard my little soldier would be at full attention. Eventually it would settle down and he would be at ease. I loved that lawnmower.

Gj816 likes this.
  20. Tomtom10

Tomtom10 Cherished Member

I get these kind of erections on a bike, and also on long journeys - most be the vibration/rumbling of the vehicle/train that does it. The situations are never sexual, but obviously something is triggering it.

Gj816 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice