Non-sexual massage erection

thisandthat20022003

Just Browsing
Media
Every time I get a non-sexual massage I get hard as a rock, and I mean as hard as I ever get. Diamonds wouldn't scatch it. No matter who is doing it, guy, old woman, whoever. My embarrassment is less now, but I wish I could keep it down. At nearly 8" and 6" around I'm sure it's pretty obvious. I'm so horny afterwards I usually shoot off once or even twice in the shower. One serious turnon for me! But never had any relief from helping hands. Anyone else experience this?

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup, happens to me quite frequently. I'm usually not too shy about it though, if someone that you're dating is doing it they should be happy that their touch turns you on that much. Even if it's someone you really don't know doing it, erections aren't always caused solely from sexual excitement. It could be that you're nervous, or just feel so nice at the time that it happens. I would bet that 99 percent of all masseuses (sp?) have seen something like this happen before too.

thisandthat20022003

Just Browsing
Media
Yup, it's not caused by sexual excitement, but it sure creates some serious sexual excitement. When a masseuse runs his or her hands up and down the muscles in my thigh, its like a trigger for inflation. And by the time the massage is over I am fantasizing about whomever is massaging giving me a few quick strokes and firing the gun.

Last time this happened was on a cruise ship and it was a young Philipino man who was obviously embarrassed. He could have made a real nice tip for very little extra effort!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had only a few massages in my life. And each one gave me a raging boner. Never had a professional masseuse say a word, other than one time, the guy at a Las Vegas hotel spa said, "can you walk with those things?" Meaning my balls. I assured him, that yes and that they weren't all that big.

An erection is nothing abnormal during a massage.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I have before, but I think the person giving the massage was hoping I would....I was actually laying on my stomach so it would not be noticed but what do you know the guy kind of reached down up under my waist and said - I can usually tell when I make someone come from a massage but you snook that one in on me....He actually gave me a warm towel to clean myself up....I told him that I must have been totally relaxed or something because I had never done that before....It was a hour and a half massage and it was around the first hour....Surprisingly I wasn't really embarrassed....

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the phrase " non-sexual massage erection" is a misnomer. If you've getting an erection, then it's a sexual situation, at least for you. Just my opinion.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Have you tried jacking off before you get the massage?

I've had lots of massages (sexual and non) and I get a hard-on 90% of the time. When I get a massage, I point my cock downward when I lay on my stomach. Having my cock grow hard pointing down between my legs is hard to miss even with a towel over my butt. I've had a few masusses (male and female) help me relieve the tension. One time, this older woman (maybe mid 50's) give me a hand-job that caused me to shoot off within minutes. She didn't ask for a "tip" or anything. She was just relaxing my muscles

2big

1st Like
Media
i had a friend of mine give me a gift certificate for a massage (my first) and i went thinking it could be good from all the stress from work. i too got hard and was quite embarassed by the situation. i tried to make it stop, but the more i thought about it, the harder i got. i never thought it would be an 'issue' but clearly it was. i just laid there pretending nothing was happening, but i know it had to be obvious. it was pointing up to begin with, so that helped. the massage therapist didn't say anything and was quite professional, and still i didnt think anything was sexual about the massage, but i still had quite a reaction to it.

tonfa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this quite a few times, especially when I'm face up. Once at the end of a massage the masseuse said "I like it when you lie on your back" - It took me a few seconds to realise what she meant! :)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a friend who is a message therapist (sp?) he said it is a normal reaction. Most of the MT...are well aware that this occurs and it does not effect them. It's human nature to get aroused while someone has their hands on your body. There are many different erogenious areas.....so just let it rise to the occasion. If your lucky...maybe they will ....... :evilgrin:

Just enjoy the rubbing.... :hi:

bigboner8

Just Browsing
Media
It is natural. I get massges all the time. Luckily, my female therapist, who I have gone to for years thinks that my organ is just another muscle and she does relieve me at the end. That is one great massage. Of course, most MTs don't do this, but I am very glad that I found one that does. It certainly didn't happen in the begining, it took many months before she was comfortable with me, and of course she had seen my boner many times during the course of her work. I guess she just had to take a hold of the situation?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by 2big@Sep 30 2005, 12:59 AM
i had a friend of mine give me a gift certificate for a massage (my first) and i went thinking it could be good from all the stress from work. i too got hard and was quite embarassed by the situation. i tried to make it stop, but the more i thought about it, the harder i got. i never thought it would be an 'issue' but clearly it was. i just laid there pretending nothing was happening, but i know it had to be obvious. it was pointing up to begin with, so that helped. the massage therapist didn't say anything and was quite professional, and still i didnt think anything was sexual about the massage, but i still had quite a reaction to it.
[post=347589]Quoted post[/post]​

I would think most all professional masseuse's, female and male, would come to expect that most of there male clients may develop an erection. Not so much out of sexual arousal, but simply because of the relaxing blissful feeling there receiving.

expo

Just Browsing
Media
Erections during massages are quite normal. Having a partner who is a legit LMT, I've been informed that erections are a physiological result of toxins being moved around and exiting your muscle tissue (actually, the release of these toxins are the whole point of getting a massage). I have also experienced getting a raging hard-on during massage...and only being covered with a towel and/or face up, it's outrageously obvious!

I have also been informed of those who have taken the whole 'erection during a massage' thing way too far. Legit massage therapists are NOT usually accepting of sexual situations during massage. An erection is one thing, ejaculation is another. I agree with this thought process....if you're seeing a massage THERAPIST, why would you impose sex? Do you impose sex on your occupational therapist, dentist, or chiropractor? Just never been a automatic connection in my head. Most LMT's would just step away if a client crosses the line. Some clients though have ended up being barred from massage establishments for their lack of couth in that respect.

LOL, I'm also well aware that many people out there make their living giving 'deep tissue massage' (with the obvious "tip" included). So, I suppose that's where people have perhaps gotten confused!

alexc75

Just Browsing
Media
As an LMT, there are strict rules that if any client even remotely gets "sexual" (either physical or verbal), we end the session immediately. Physiological repsonses like hard nipples, goosebumps, erections, are taught about in school and how to deal with it. Therapists are told never to refer to themselves as 'massurers' or 'massuses', massage oil is not 'lube', and a table is not a 'bed'. Therapists are instructed to correct clients to use the correct terminology. Therapists who are found to engage in "sexual" relief, lose their license, reported to the police and are typically blacklisted. Most city's have ordinances against massage therapists from working from their home.

As an LMT, you can't but help think about the whole sexual situation when touching someone, not because we've been instructed on how to recognize it, but because we humans are sexual creatures. I think the therapist is just as vulnerable to thoughts just as the client is, it's just we have to be professional/clinical about it.

Just a fun little story on an experience as a therapist: This athletic chick comes to the clinic for an appointment. This is my first time working with her, so I'm not familiar with her body. Everything seems to be cool massaging her back and arms (it's nice to get to work on a defined body). I get to her lower body and fold the blanket to reveal her thigh and I can see she's wearing a g-string, but I had lifted the blanket just a little too high which I glanced at her crotch (not on purpose, but you know how if some one flashes you, you can't help but look?). Her cunt looked kinda 'puffy'. I smile (she's face down, so she couldn't see my smile), but I'm a professional, so I remove that naughty thought and continue onward. I also notice that she's got kinda skinny legs (I've got big hands -- so I typically get the fat clients), so I'm rolling and kneading her hamstring and work my way up to her glutes. I start working back down towards her knee and when I reach for her adductor (inner thigh), my finger brushes against her cunt. I was utterly mortified!!!! I just keep moving on down to her knee and then I said, "Sorry about that". She replied, "It's okay."

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex-girlfriend told me she had a year of celibacy before dating me, and during that time had a charged reaction to a shiatsu massage. She was on her front, wearing sweats, and when her hips and gluteus maximus were being worked on, the therapist pushed his thumbs into the tissue at a certain location between the hip-bone joints and sacrum, and she was totally shocked by an explosive orgasm. No erotic feelings or arousal prior to that. Just out of the blue – bang – and she was absolutely mortified that he might have noticed. It happened again on a subsequent visit and she decided to change therapists. She felt like it was too much like a form of prostitution if she continued. LOL. I thought that he probably knew exactly what he was doing to relieve the stress he recognised in her muscle tension. I've also noticed that squeezing and kneading that area can intensify my partner's orgasm while they are riding on top – often leading to multiple orgasms for them.

funfryou2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After reading the posts, I can understand how an erection can occur. But something unusual happened to me during my last (and only) two massage sessions. I ejaculated during each of the sessions when the guy was working on my thighs---no touching of my gentials---The sessions were about a year apart. Now I'm having low back pain, taking some physical therapy, and want to get a massage again to help the healing process. The question: I'll be going to a new therapist so should I tell him about what happened before, that is I ejaculated with the last two sessons? Or should I say nothing and just let it happens if it happens? I don't want to be labelled a pervert if it happens, and it probably will happen, so it seems the professional thing to do would be to warn him ahead of time. Any comments would be appreciated. Anybody ever run into that-----should I warn the guy? I even jerked off before the second session, and it still happened.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's a hard one to answer. I would say it almost totally depends on the therapist. They keep your private area covered at all times and wash the linens after each client, so does it really matter if you ejaculate?