Non-size related question.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I think for some, they have to be comfortable with the person. Unlike guys who will practically get a blowjob from anyone. That's just from experience though. One girl I used to hook up with didnt let anyone go down on her barely. But she said she was always most comfortable being herself with me and let me eat her out all the time.

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I dont really feel it. I dont care how good you are, it would wear out both of your arms and your mouth to make me orgasm that way.

And on the opposite end of the spectrum, my wife says it's too intense and she just can't handle it most of the time.

Then again, maybe I just suck at it and she made that up to make me feel better. :wink:

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
That is a good point, eating a girl out turns me on, but at the same my mind gets distracted from myself and I lose an erection. But then again you could snap your fingers and I'd be hard again

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My reason has to do with the man losing his erection. :/

I like being eaten out, but not when the man loses his hardness and can't get it up again. Happens to me ALL the time.

Is this before or after he cums? Try doing it before he cums. If that doesnt work trying actually being sexy... Lol :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's just a bit...bland.
i'm not going to orgasm that way,
i may fall asleep though.

a tongue just can't compare to my little battery powered pal.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
69 is a rubbish sex move!
you're either forgetting to do or forgetting to feel. you can't properly dedicate yourself to either.

And you usually wind up staring at an arsehole the whole time. Of course, given many people's dating choices, that's just par for the course...

DickDarlington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My reason has to do with the man losing his erection. :/

I like being eaten out, but not when the man loses his hardness and can't get it up again. Happens to me ALL the time.

losing the erection while doing that is normal, but not getting it up again? Maybe you should replace the man! lol

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK. Totally off topic here....just an observation...it appears that dolfette is adorable - is it just me?

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK. Totally off topic here....just an observation...it appears that dolfette is adorable - is it just me?

What you are observing are her breasts in her avatar and saying shit to make you look adorable.

True fax.