MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ms. Dolfette is powerful adorable. like a fluffy lil bunny.. a lil fluffy bunny with a taste for human blood.

is hot, tremendously so.

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK. Totally off topic here....just an observation...it appears that dolfette is adorable - is it just me?

I thought she was unusual and intriguing before. Adorable now with the new avatar. I cannot tell a lie. lol :)

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind losing the erection. That way, when its my turn to receive, I can get some cock swallowing action. If I stayed hard, then I would just be receiving gland sucking action.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My reason has to do with the man losing his erection. :/

I like being eaten out, but not when the man loses his hardness and can't get it up again. Happens to me ALL the time.

That sucks. Sometimes I actually climax while eating a girl out.

Greatdickismydrug gives the reason she doesn't like it because it is submissive, and I agree. That's why I love it, although I love to dominate too, but I feel very submissive when eating a girl out.

Although, you can tie a girl up, and make eating her out an act of dominance. :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Odd...I have never thought of performing oral sex on a woman as a submissive act. If anything it's an act of tremendous power, as it gives me incredible latitude to tease and torment her at my whim without any distractions from my own need for physical release.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
69 is a rubbish sex move!
you're either forgetting to do or forgetting to feel. you can't properly dedicate yourself to either.

YES EXACTLY Dolfette!
I can't concentrate for long if Mr. Ed and I are doing a "69".:confused:
I much prefer to do "68" and I'll owe him one!:biggrin1: 68+1=69!
I can cum from head usually several times before we get
into the main event.:naughty:
C.B.:saevil:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My reason has to do with the man losing his erection. :/

I like being eaten out, but not when the man loses his hardness and can't get it up again. Happens to me ALL the time.

I have seen it work in reverse. I have been with men who do this and become hard while doing it. If they lose their erection, then to me that would tell me that they just aren't that into it. :frown1:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sucks. Sometimes I actually climax while eating a girl out.

Greatdickismydrug gives the reason she doesn't like it because it is submissive, and I agree. That's why I love it, although I love to dominate too, but I feel very submissive when eating a girl out.

Although, you can tie a girl up, and make eating her out an act of dominance. :biggrin1:

I would never think of it as submissive. You are performing a sexual act that make most women wiggle and moan in ecstacy. You are in control of that. :confused:

toneontone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I concur with watchmendogin; in life all folks are different. I personally can only cum when I'm receiving oral, where as I usually can't have an vagina orgasm while having sex, especially when my partner is new. I had a girlfriend that wouldn't let new partners go down on her, she feel awkward.

GoodWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO when a man doesn't know what the hell he's doing, you just want them to stay out of their region with their mouth. Some men cannot be taught how to give great head, so I just say the hell with it...let's get it on!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never think of it as submissive. You are performing a sexual act that make most women wiggle and moan in ecstacy. You are in control of that. :confused:

Uh huh, and if you are giving a guy a blow job, do you feel dominant? :confused:

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh huh, and if you are giving a guy a blow job, do you feel dominant? :confused:

I don't thank its submissive. I personally don't like when my girl is on her knees or ect. The head is better when she is comfortable. Plus, I've never asked for head, I feel that its up to the women...so then their not being submissive because they asked to do it.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't thank its submissive. I personally don't like when my girl is on her knees or ect. The head is better when she is comfortable. Plus, I've never asked for head, I feel that its up to the women...so then their not being submissive because they asked to do it.

I have never asked for any sex act. Sometimes it is hot when she does it voluntarily, and sometimes it is hot when you tell her, "get on your knees and suck my cock" Sometimes its hot when you slide down to eat her pussy, and sometimes it's hot when she says "i need my pussy eaten now". Either way, she doesn't have to be on her knees for it still to be a submissive position. Hell, in gay terms, top and bottom means that bottom sucks, top gets sucked.

But asking, is never, ever, ever hot, IMHO.*

The greeks believed sex was best when one partner takes a dominant role, and one takes a submissive role during the act, and i agree. I think that once people actually acknowledge these desires within themselves, they will be able to explore their sexuality more openly and honestly. It reminds me of people saying that a facial is "beautiful" or "just looks hot", when I read that, I read delusion.

Last edited:

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO when a man doesn't know what the hell he's doing, you just want them to stay out of their region with their mouth. Some men cannot be taught how to give great head, so I just say the hell with it...let's get it on!

hahah is that really the case? very funny...