Non-smoker / Smoker relationships

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try not to judge people by their habits. I try really hard.

I know several people who smoke. I've dated a few smokers. I've lived with a few smokers.

In the end, I just hate the idea of smoking. I have a huge personal vendetta against cigarettes. Not against smokers, mind you. I do, and have, loved many smokers. But cigarettes - they are murderers.

Luckily my husband doesn't smoke. He never has, so I didn't have to worry about his health until i started nagging. I would nag, too. I'm not above nagging when health is involved.

So... deal breaker? No, not really. You fall in love with a person, not his habits... but the cigarettes would not survive.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not have a partner but my parents smoke and yeah as much as I hate to say this I still live with them. I'm use to the smoke so it would not be a deal breaker for me. I would prefer it if my man didn't smoke but if he dose that is ok.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My husband smokes. I don't like it, but I also don't think it's really my right to nag him all the time.

Though I know I'd like kissing him more if he stopped again.

He's trying to quit now-- I hope it works this time. He quit once for about a year.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I smoked for several years and though many who stop cannot stand the smell of cigarettes when they quit or feel tempted to light up again, I have no issues with smokers and if the person has the right personality,and bathes daily and wears clean clothes, I don't get bothered by it.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
ive only ever tried smokes a few times. didnt like them. every smoker ive kissed has made me feel ill. whenever i see a hot girl, and i see a cigerette in her hand she drops about 6 places down the "10 scale". my friends think im mad, but just no. i dont think i could deal with it

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a former smoker I hate the smell and can't see kissing a smoker. Sucking their cock? Probably. LOL

Besides the stink of smoke I hate the fact that the majority of smokers are so inconsiderate of the environment and don't care where they throw them.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I'm quite allergic to cigarette smoke. It would be impossible for me to live with a smoker. I have a poor sense of smell, but I know when my neighbor down the hall finishes with a fag.

I think that I lost my desensitization; both of my parents smoked when I was a kid. In fact, they would both smoke in the car with the windows only slightly cracked. I got a bit congested and my face would get red and itchy. Today, if I were in that position, I'd probably have a serious asthma attack.

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last ex was a smoker. I didn't like it.
Whenever she wanted to kiss me or something, she either be chewing some mint gums for 10 mins or brushed her teeth before the actual kissing.
I can't stand the smell of that stuff.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I am not only allergic to smoke but to tobacco itself. I can walk past the tobacco aisle in a certain store and start to feel sick. It happened several times before I figured it out. Unfortunately, one of my oldest friends smokes. It has kept me from spending time with her for years now. :(

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never smoked, but when I was a teenager I dated a lot of smokers (that was a different time!). But now the thought of being with a smoker disgusts me. It would definitely be a deal-breaker.