Non-violent ways of solving the smalls problem

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The Incel thread has got me thinking that I might be too hostile towards Smalls. I don't promote physical violence, but I've been almost a hawk when it comes to the cock wars. So I've decided to kinda change course and discuss a non-violent, peaceful way to eliminate the Small race.

I think the best way to deal with Smalls is voluntary sterilization. It would work like this, Smalls who don't have children and have not frozen any sperm who volunteer to get sterilized would be exempt from all federal and local taxes.

I think this would be great way to shrink the Small population, while also giving us a reward for our service to society.

What do you guys think? How would you try to shrink the Small population?

Reactions: twoton

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Don't the smalls in essence sterilize themselves, just by their own embarrassment and unwillingness to strip and expose themselves to ridicule for being un-hung?
Not necessarily. I unfortunately know a good number of Asian guys who like to go around telling people about or showing people their small dicks for some probably utterly insane and sociopathic reason.

I am not claiming that East Asian guys tend to have smaller dicks than any other race on average. As I have stated before in other threads, a higher frequency of especially large cocks on East Asian guys than on white guys has actually been more salient in my experience than the opposing trend of a higher frequency of especially small cocks on East Asian guys than on white guys (which also exists in my opinion, but has been less notable than the relatively high rate of "monster cocks" among East Asian guys I have seen with an erection).

I just urge caution before assuming that all guys who have small dicks will necessarily try to hide that fact out of shame/embarrassment.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Don't the smalls in essence sterilize themselves, just by their own embarrassment and unwillingness to strip and expose themselves to ridicule for being un-hung?

Sometimes, but a lot of Smalls are still reproducing and getting into sexual relationships.

This is totally unacceptable.

Another idea, we should have a full on media blitz to expose the evils of Small dicks. For example, there should be a legal code that all art must follow when it comes to portraying Smalls and Bigs. In movies, for instance, all male characters with substantive roles in the film must have their penile status clearly defined and Smalls must never be portrayed in a positive light. Also, there will be no less than two comments during the movie discussing size and how being a Small makes a man inferior.

No!

This is non violent and totally voluntary, so it is different.

Being on the small side, I recall have thoughts along those lines.

I didn't really care about improving society: a silly fantasy. But, I couldn't help but imagine the strained relationship I'd inevitably have with a son.

If he was small too, I wouldn't be able to help him much with the handicap as I didn't really know how to cope with it well myself. No doubt he would resent me.

If he was large, we wouldn't be able to identify with each other. He'd disrespect me.

Reactions: wallyj84

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being on the small side, I recall have thoughts along those lines.

I didn't really care about improving society: a silly fantasy. But, I couldn't help but imagine the strained relationship I'd inevitably have with a son.

If he was small too, I wouldn't be able to help him much with the handicap as I didn't really know how to cope with it well myself. No doubt he would resent me.

If he was large, we wouldn't be able to identify with each other. He'd disrespect me.
From what I've learned, penis size is inherited from the mother and not the father.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, weird. Very weird.

But, I feel that I must point out the obvious: "big" is only big in relation to small. Or, put another way, until every penis is exactly the same in all aspects/dimensions, some will always be "big" and some will always be "small".

Reactions: twoton

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Incel thread has got me thinking that I might be too hostile towards Smalls. I don't promote physical violence, but I've been almost a hawk when it comes to the cock wars. So I've decided to kinda change course and discuss a non-violent, peaceful way to eliminate the Small race.

I think the best way to deal with Smalls is voluntary sterilization. It would work like this, Smalls who don't have children and have not frozen any sperm who volunteer to get sterilized would be exempt from all federal and local taxes.

I think this would be great way to shrink the Small population, while also giving us a reward for our service to society.

What do you guys think? How would you try to shrink the Small population?
put your balls in a microwave

Yet wally...from time eternal...from the beginning. There is still below, average and beyond.

Surely this must tell you, or give some insight at the very least. Small is as powerful as large when it comes to evolution.

The only smalls which wipe themselves out is from their own doing. Not from other external influences.

You wish to commit small cock Hari Kari...ok. You keep trying. Yet the fact remains....millions of years...small is as powerful as ever. But...you keep focusing on it's weaknesses.

Silly Wally, bad Wally. Find the strength and live life for ALL it is. Not just some of it.

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
giphy.gif

This thread.

giphy.gif

This thread.
Oh cummon, you've been on LPSG long enough to know it doesn't have to make sense. It gives us all an opportunity for us to bring out our...umm...our...umm...well bring it out anyway whatever it is.

Reactions: frutiger

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wow, weird. Very weird.

But, I feel that I must point out the obvious: "big" is only big in relation to small. Or, put another way, until every penis is exactly the same in all aspects/dimensions, some will always be "big" and some will always be "small".

No. Big is universal among humans. It is seven inches and over. Anything less is small and makes the owner a Small.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Yet wally...from time eternal...from the beginning. There is still below, average and beyond.

Surely this must tell you, or give some insight at the very least. Small is as powerful as large when it comes to evolution.

The only smalls which wipe themselves out is from their own doing. Not from other external influences.

You wish to commit small cock Hari Kari...ok. You keep trying. Yet the fact remains....millions of years...small is as powerful as ever. But...you keep focusing on it's weaknesses.

Silly Wally, bad Wally. Find the strength and live life for ALL it is. Not just some of it.

Penis size is life. If you have a small dick you have a small life.

Facts.