Non-violent ways of solving the smalls problem

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we ought to just start reporting his posts when he makes a big stink about this stuff trying to get people at odds with one another it's obvious that Wally does not live in reality and I think he's bad for the website.

I report him all the time for bullying and hate speech. Does nothing / goes nowhere.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I report him all the time for bullying and hate speech. Does nothing / goes nowhere.

I am a productive member here at lpsg I'll be at sometimes Moody depending on the questions and how repetitive and redundant they get. I've submitted great videos and photos and provided much live sexual entertainment in the chat room 4 years. I've given solid advice from a female perspective too many men who ask particular questions. I've been supportive to guys who are smaller than average. In fact a penis the size of Wally's would be ideal for the size of vagina I have so I have no reason to laugh and make fun of it. None-the-less I've been a contributing member to this website for a long time not causing chaos every time I post unlike Wally. Why he hasn't been banned or warned is beyond me. But someone like me can get tossed out for something so stupid I don't get it

Reactions: TexanStar

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I am a productive member here at lpsg I'll be at sometimes Moody depending on the questions and how repetitive and redundant they get. I've submitted great videos and photos and provided much live sexual entertainment in the chat room 4 years. I've given solid advice from a female perspective too many men who ask particular questions. I've been supportive to guys who are smaller than average. In fact a penis the size of Wally's would be ideal for the size of vagina I have so I have no reason to laugh and make fun of it. None-the-less I've been a contributing member to this website for a long time not causing chaos every time I post unlike Wally. Why he hasn't been banned or warned is beyond me. But someone like me can get tossed out for something so stupid I don't get it

Because I don't break any rules.

I don't harass others. I don't bully. I don't promote hate speech. I just make threads about what I feel and others are open to participate if they see fit.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wally I have never laughed at a dick for any reason and that includes your dick. I did not pull up any of your photos and post them I have never gone through any of your prior posts and read them or even commented on them. Being here for over a decade anyone who's been here this long knows you and knows what you do you don't hide it very well. I'm tired of your victim mentality and trying to say I'm playing a cruel trick on you I have better s*** to do in my spare time then to think about ways to fool you and make you feel stupid you do that all by yourself without any help.

I don't feel stupid at all. I didn't fall for your trick.

BTW, I realize what you did with your husband's dick pick. I'm onto your tricks.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wtf are you talking about. You seem paranoid about being tricked I don't need to doctor up any photos it's okay we're moving on with our lives anyway maybe the next guy come across will be even smaller so sex can happen more often

Reactions: TexanStar

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Wtf are you talking about. You seem paranoid about being tricked I don't need to doctor up any photos it's okay we're moving on with our lives anyway maybe the next guy come across will be even smaller so sex can happen more often

Yeah, yeah. I'm not falling for your lies. You're just just mad because I figured you out.

Reactions: 1IamSmall123

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

All so very true in my experience. You've stimulated my mind, my heart and my wang so many times. Kudos and many thanks. :):heart:

Frankly, as to the bannings, it seemed to me you were the victim of Strong Woman Syndrome.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Please stop making me out to be a person who makes fun of people who have small penises I find nothing funny about it it is what it is nature gives you what it gives you. Why would I hold that against a guy it's something he completely cannot help just like a woman's breast size I wouldn't make fun of a woman with small breasts she can't help it she didn't ask for it. You keep trying to make me out to be a bad person but I'm not you're the one who wants to spread everyone through different classes and underground depending on the size of what's between their legs. You probably go around laughing at photos but I sure as hell don't I find nothing that you say funny. Thinking of your mental status actually makes me quite worried about you and sad all at the same time

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I should report you for that cruel trick you tried to play on me.

I figured out why you guys dug through my previous posts to find pictures of my deformity. You've been laughing about how small and gross my penis is this whole time. You wanted me to measure it in a picture to further show just how horrible it is for your own shits and giggles. I'm sure you've all had a lot of fun laughing at my small penis in your anti-Wally chats. I bet you would have died laughing if I had posted a a ruler pic. But I'm not falling for it. You've laughed enough at me expense.
I knew you'd dream up an excuse to lie about posting a measurement photo. Goes back to your pathetic lack of integrity.

You said you'd post a measurement photo. So do it.

And nobody has ever laughed at your penis. I dare you to link a post of anyone mocking you.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I agree with Wally in some ways. Basically it sucks to be small and guys with larger penises have it much easier in life. I am proof that having a small penis is actually a major disadvantage.

However, are you guys all too dumb to realize that Wally is fucking with you right now?

Wally thinks he's fucking with everyone every time he posts to this forum. The only antidote to a troll is trolling.