Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What condom photo?

Have you read the entire thread?

If not, I would suggest you peruse post #124 by @SilverTrain, in which he posted 4 photos from Wally's album. Look at the four photos. One of them has a penis sheathed in a condom with a sideways thumb about 1/2 way up/down the shaft.

That's the photo in question in which Wally continues to maintain that his thumb blocks the view of his penis. And that's not true. His sheathed penis is clearly visible and appears to be 5-7 (maybe even 8) side-thumb widths which make said penis about 5 to 5/12 inches in length.

If you can't see that, try post #138 by @ItsAll4Kim, in which he posted a larger version of said picture. Can't miss that one. Again, the sideways thumb gripping the penis does not block the entire "1 inch penis" that Wally has repeatedly claimed.

Hope this helps!

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Because I don't break any rules.

I don't harass others. I don't bully. I don't promote hate speech. I just make threads about what I feel and others are open to participate if they see fit.

Your feelings are hatred toward yourself and anyone who isn't a "hung stud", which by your oft-repeated definition is under seven inches regardless of girth. You repeat those hateful feelings constantly. You describe horrible penalties for the transgression of have the "deformity" (your word) of a small or average penis...living underground (ghettos), menial labor (forced labor), sterilization (are you seeing the Nazi Holocaust connection yet? Of course you are, copycat, but you'll never admit it). Even your "I'm only trying to help" mantra is reminiscent of the propaganda pushed on the Jews.

In fact, substitute "Jew" for "Small" in your threads and there's virtually no difference between your threads and 1930's German propaganda.

So, yeah, you are hateful and you spread hate speech. By today's wuss standards it's even bullying.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Have you read the entire thread?

If not, I would suggest you peruse post #124 by @SilverTrain, in which he posted 4 photos from Wally's album. Look at the four photos. One of them has a penis sheathed in a condom with a sideways thumb about 1/2 way up/down the shaft.

That's the photo in question in which Wally continues to maintain that his thumb blocks the view of his penis. And that's not true. His sheathed penis is clearly visible and appears to be 5-7 (maybe even 8) side-thumb widths which make said penis about 5 to 5/12 inches in length.

If you can't see that, try post #138 by @ItsAll4Kim, in which he posted a larger version of said picture. Can't miss that one. Again, the sideways thumb gripping the penis does not block the entire "1 inch penis" that Wally has repeatedly claimed.

Hope this helps!

MisterB, I am serious when I ask you this, are you sure you're talking about my picture? Because what you are describing is not in that picture at all. From side to side my thumb is 7/8 inches wide, but my penis is almost completely covered by my thumb and wouldn't be visible if not for my thumb being slanted. This is clearly the case in the photo. Are you sure that you aren't confusing the picture I posted with another picture?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Your feelings are hatred toward yourself and anyone who isn't a "hung stud", which by your oft-repeated definition is under seven inches regardless of girth. You repeat those hateful feelings constantly. You describe horrible penalties for the transgression of have the "deformity" (your word) of a small or average penis...living underground (ghettos), menial labor (forced labor), sterilization (are you seeing the Nazi Holocaust connection yet? Of course you are, copycat, but you'll never admit it). Even your "I'm only trying to help" mantra is reminiscent of the propaganda pushed on the Jews.

In fact, substitute "Jew" for "Small" in your threads and there's virtually no difference between your threads and 1930's German propaganda.

So, yeah, you are hateful and you spread hate speech. By today's wuss standards it's even bullying.

I don't support genocide. I want Smalls to be able to forge our own path, but we can't do that when we're surrounded by hung studs. Big dicks are just too much. Their value and power is just too great. This is why I support separation. We should work menial labor because that suits us and our genitals. It will make us happier and those around us more comfortable, because let us be honest, no one wants a doctor with a small dick.

I am a Small and only want to help my race. Get that through your thick head.

Reactions: 1IamSmall123

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MisterB, I am serious when I ask you this, are you sure you're talking about my picture? Because what you are describing is not in that picture at all. From side to side my thumb is 7/8 inches wide, but my penis is almost completely covered by my thumb and wouldn't be visible if not for my thumb being slanted. This is clearly the case in the photo. Are you sure that you aren't confusing the picture I posted with another picture?

Wally, I am serious when I tell you this and ask that you do something in this thread. I will walk you through, again, the process that took place that caused a picture of your penis to become the topic here:

Go to post #124 in this thread. It was made/posted by @SilverTrain.

Read exactly what he says he did/where he got the four pictures he posted. I'll even help you out here--He states they are from YOUR album.

One of the four pictures he posted from your album clearly shows an erect penis sheathed by a condom with a hand gripping the erect penis at mid-shaft. The thumb is visible grasping the front side of the penis facing the camera.

Now, got to post #138 by @ItsAll4Kim. He posted a larger version of the condom-sheathed penis that SilverTrain posted in #124. You with me so far? If so, then let's continue...

I looked at the picture twice; once when posted by SilverTrain (#124) and again when posted in the larger version by ItsAll4Kim (#138). I clearly see that your thumb does NOT cover most of your penis. Quite the opposite. The visible part of your penis is approximately 5-7, maybe even 8 times larger than the width of your thumb grasping the sheathed erect penis. Still with me?

Now, you state in your post #223 (quoted above) that your thumb width is 7/8". Therefore, it is not unreasonable of me to extrapolate from that picture with you now providing the measurement width of your thumb that your erect penis is at minimum 4.375 inches in length or as much as 6.125 to even 7 inches in length.

At worst Wally, you have a penis smaller than the average sized penis. At best Wally, you have a penis larger than the average sized penis.

You clearly DO NOT have anything resembling a micropenis. Nor do you have a "monster dick". What you have is a slightly-below average or a little-larger than average penis.

It appears to be a nice penis. But you continually struggle to see that. Time after time, thread after thread.

So, I'm going to share something that may sound trite on the surface, but I've found to be a wonderful guide to my life: Life is too short not to be happy.

I don't know if you would be happy either if you had a giant/monster/big dick. But then again, I'm a huge believer in the old adage that Happiness comes from within. Which begs the question: What are you doing to make yourself happy?

Right now all I see from you is you wallowing in some self-generated misery. Cuz I, along with a few others here who have commented, fail to see your contention that you have a small penis. That's because you really don't.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wally, I am serious when I tell you this and ask that you do something in this thread. I will walk you through, again, the process that took place that caused a picture of your penis to become the topic here:

Go to post #124 in this thread. It was made/posted by @SilverTrain.

Read exactly what he says he did/where he got the four pictures he posted. I'll even help you out here--He states they are from YOUR album.

One of the four pictures he posted from your album clearly shows an erect penis sheathed by a condom with a hand gripping the erect penis at mid-shaft. The thumb is visible grasping the front side of the penis facing the camera.

Now, got to post #138 by @ItsAll4Kim. He posted a larger version of the condom-sheathed penis that SilverTrain posted in #124. You with me so far? If so, then let's continue...

I looked at the picture twice; once when posted by SilverTrain (#124) and again when posted in the larger version by ItsAll4Kim (#138). I clearly see that your thumb does NOT cover most of your penis. Quite the opposite. The visible part of your penis is approximately 5-7, maybe even 8 times larger than the width of your thumb grasping the sheathed erect penis. Still with me?

Now, you state in your post #223 (quoted above) that your thumb width is 7/8". Therefore, it is not unreasonable of me to extrapolate from that picture with you now providing the measurement width of your thumb that your erect penis is at minimum 4.375 inches in length or as much as 6.125 to even 7 inches in length.

At worst Wally, you have a penis smaller than the average sized penis. At best Wally, you have a penis larger than the average sized penis.

You clearly DO NOT have anything resembling a micropenis. Nor do you have a "monster dick". What you have is a slightly-below average or a little-larger than average penis.

It appears to be a nice penis. But you continually struggle to see that. Time after time, thread after thread.

So, I'm going to share something that may sound trite on the surface, but I've found to be a wonderful guide to my life: Life is too short not to be happy.

I don't know if you would be happy either if you had a giant/monster/big dick. But then again, I'm a huge believer in the old adage that Happiness comes from within. Which begs the question: What are you doing to make yourself happy?

Right now all I see from you is you wallowing in some self-generated misery. Cuz I, along with a few others here who have commented, fail to see your contention that you have a small penis. That's because you really don't.

Just in case he decides to play more silly games and claim they aren't his photos, here's his Attachments page:

IMG_0104.PNG

Reactions: MisterB

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That penis is average in size he justifies calling it small because it's under 7 in. He's just going by his own rule book. His paranoia about being gas-lit and tricked and manipulated just tells me all I need to know about his personality. I hope people see this thread and realize he's no longer worth the time to argue with. I would rather drive Nails into my irises then to do this time and time again with him. He really thinks that one photo means that he's an inch or less Long I'm not sure what ruler system he goes by that he knows the exact size of his thumb on a ruler. There's definitely some mental problems here and I don't take that lightly and I'm not laughing about it at all. I just believe he's caused a lot of chaos on the Forum gets people riled up and acts like he doesn't and constantly third starts threads about the exact same thing he's been doing for years. He has a couple of people who agree with him out of a site of a quarter of a million people if that tells you anything. He's not worth the time effort or energy. He's merely an average dick on a big dick website

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
That penis is average in size he justifies calling it small because it's under 7 in. He's just going by his own rule book. His paranoia about being gas-lit and tricked and manipulated just tells me all I need to know about his personality. I hope people see this thread and realize he's no longer worth the time to argue with. I would rather drive Nails into my irises then to do this time and time again with him. He really thinks that one photo means that he's an inch or less Long I'm not sure what ruler system he goes by that he knows the exact size of his thumb on a ruler. There's definitely some mental problems here and I don't take that lightly and I'm not laughing about it at all. I just believe he's caused a lot of chaos on the Forum gets people riled up and acts like he doesn't and constantly third starts threads about the exact same thing he's been doing for years. He has a couple of people who agree with him out of a site of a quarter of a million people if that tells you anything. He's not worth the time effort or energy. He's merely an average dick on a big dick website

I honestly don't make many threads in this forum anymore. I made one in October. Two in September and the last one before that was in July. Even this thread was made back in May and resurrected by someone else earlier this month. Can you really say that I'm causing chaos when I rarely make threads anymore?

I stick mostly to politics and the other non penis forums now.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes. Slightly larger than the width of my thumb.

And you insist that you can't see your penis behind it. Blah blah blah. And this dumbassed dick site will allow you to continue this trolling, wallowing in shit, and dragging weak-minded members down with you. Because it generates traffic, which somehow pays the bills.

Reactions: Khegan and 693987

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
from another website..true smalls and body dysmorphic smalls are a thing as much as people want to deny it:

"..had a really good friend, a great guy. To know him and look at him you would think he had the world by the brass ring. Good looks, atheltic build, good hair, smart, witty and great personality. Just one problem... he was cursed (his word) with a tiiny wang. According to him it was 2 inches hard. We had many talks about it and how women humiliated him, the shame and despair he had over it. It got to the point he would not date or have sex for fear of laughter or rejection.. It just dominated his entire life as he was consumed with it....So he coped with alcohol and drugs. I tried to get him to counceling but to no avail. Then when I would talk with him saying it does not matter, you will find the right girl, and try to be positive he would lash out saying I can't undestand because I have a huge dick...(which I understood him feeling that way) Eventually the hard drugs destroyed him... he lost his job, car and just about everything. He finally killed himself by hanging. I still have guilt to this day I could not help him... so yes, these poor guys that obsess and feel their lives are governned by a below average dick have a real beef with life... it just isn't fair."

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
from another website..true smalls and body dysmorphic smalls are a thing as much as people want to deny it:

"..had a really good friend, a great guy. To know him and look at him you would think he had the world by the brass ring. Good looks, atheltic build, good hair, smart, witty and great personality. Just one problem... he was cursed (his word) with a tiiny wang. According to him it was 2 inches hard. We had many talks about it and how women humiliated him, the shame and despair he had over it. It got to the point he would not date or have sex for fear of laughter or rejection.. It just dominated his entire life as he was consumed with it....So he coped with alcohol and drugs. I tried to get him to counceling but to no avail. Then when I would talk with him saying it does not matter, you will find the right girl, and try to be positive he would lash out saying I can't undestand because I have a huge dick...(which I understood him feeling that way) Eventually the hard drugs destroyed him... he lost his job, car and just about everything. He finally killed himself by hanging. I still have guilt to this day I could not help him... so yes, these poor guys that obsess and feel their lives are governned by a below average dick have a real beef with life... it just isn't fair."

An emotional disorder...or an emotional problem...are problems that can be treated. Dismissing such treatment by proclaiming that one just needs the impossible (a bigger penis) does no good whatsoever. This forum is chock full of examples of this.

The Incel thread has got me thinking that I might be too hostile towards Smalls. I don't promote physical violence, but I've been almost a hawk when it comes to the cock wars. So I've decided to kinda change course and discuss a non-violent, peaceful way to eliminate the Small race.

I think the best way to deal with Smalls is voluntary sterilization. It would work like this, Smalls who don't have children and have not frozen any sperm who volunteer to get sterilized would be exempt from all federal and local taxes.

I think this would be great way to shrink the Small population, while also giving us a reward for our service to society.

What do you guys think? How would you try to shrink the Small population?

What I think Wally, is you have been here since 2008. It should be apparent by now that you are not going to find the magic answer you hope to find, no matter how many different ways you ask or recycle it.

If you wish to talk of medical issues. The worldwide shortage of medications is, or will be a huge issue in the not too distant future, for many reasons.

So, you will probably find it difficult to carry out your sterilization idea anyway.

Best idea I can come up with is join a Monkery or start one or something and focus on spiritual issues of healing and making the world a better place for you, your buddies and us all.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly don't make many threads in this forum anymore. I made one in October. Two in September and the last one before that was in July. Even this thread was made back in May and resurrected by someone else earlier this month. Can you really say that I'm causing chaos when I rarely make threads anymore?

I stick mostly to politics and the other non penis forums now.

In fairness to Wally, this does bear repeating.

Although foul, this thread is from May and someone bumped it.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In fairness to Wally, this does bear repeating.

Although foul, this thread is from May and someone bumped it.

He's right here on the last page defending his ridiculous claim of having a one-inch penis that can't be seen behind his thumb. Same old wally bullshit trolling.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's right here on the last page defending his ridiculous claim of having a one-inch penis that can't be seen behind his thumb. Same old wally bullshit trolling.

I know. I'm just saying that someone bumped this thread because they felt like re-igniting the dumpster fire.

I read LoydBaker's post a few down from the beginning of this thread. A member since 2005.

Wally never asked for argument on his cock size. And truly, I don't really care. This is my second and last post in this thread.

He asked for a non violent way of dealing with ..In his mind...his issues.

Why he asks it on LPSG..I don't know. What his issues are...many of us have had a go at solving...me included.

On this occasion his question was
Non-violent ways of solving the smalls problem
I suggested a Monkery...Well, throughout human history people have banded together for comfort and security. Whether it be religion, Tribe or whatever.

It's up to you wally. Why don't you do something proactive instead of posting destructive thoughts?

By the way, I think you are a pretty smart and intuitive person when you are not inwardly thinking wally. Please desist on focusing on yourself and use your talents for the positive....stop being a Donald.