Non-white professional London guys needed to use a blond fit straightish guy

MrMoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there

I am a bi dom, who recently has hooked up with a self identified straight blonde hot guy in his 20s who I met drunk at a bar, and who was persuaded to experiment with me after a lot of drinks and charm. He's ended up becoming more slutty than he ever thought possible even though is dating (and pleasing lots of girls) and now is owned by me.

I've basically enjoyed owning him, and now I want to see him being used by some hot professional non-white guys, particularly Middle Eastern, Pakistani and East Asian guys to show him what a slut he has become.

I am seeing him in Brixton on Weds (27 April) and I want some guys to use him then.

If you are interested send me a pic of you and your cock to LondonnLadd on Kik and I'll send a pic of him to you to check you like him (he says he will do whatever guys I ask him to, so it only has to go one way). I am 99% sure you will as he is a fit footie guy. I'll then disclose location to meet.

I hope people are up for Weds evening and teaching the hot straight blonde guy a lesson.