nongay nonerotic nyc & texas spa castle

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by oneandonlykooldude, Mar 3, 2011.

1. oneandonlykooldude

oneandonlykooldude New Member

I heard it is a place to relax and both good and bad things about it. How is it? anyone been there? review?

2. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    High End Asian inspired Spa. The one in Dallas is under construction.

3. SCSea

SCSea Member

King Spa in Dallas is awesome as Korean spas go. I look forward to Spa Castle opening as well, but that's looking a loooong way off. I haven't been to the one in Queens, but my k-spa-loving friends swear by it.

4. Swordie

Gold Member

Albums:
    The one in Queens is pretty good. A lot of naked asian guys, if that's ur thing. Its not ENTIRELY non-gay or non-erotic. Good spa treatments and certainly less expensive than any Manhattan place. And its EXTREMELY CLEAN, unlike the Russian Turkish Baths on E10th.

5. aye-jai

aye-jai New Member

i aggree about the one in queens. ive been twice. not entirely non-erotic. in the nude mens only area, there is a little "hanky panky" that goes on but its discrete... although alot of guys do walk around with semis or even totally firm erections but no one really gives it a second look. i will say though that walking around an environment like that rock hard was deff a huge turn on for me, and i had to rub a good one out before i left for the day. :) all in all its always a fun relaxing time and it is very clean

Draft saved Draft deleted