Noob Condom Question (first time using them)

MotorPT

Sexy Member
Media
Okay... I just recently bought regular condoms to see if they fit me while rolling the condom it got extremely tight right after the head and got stuck. I kept trying to unravel the the condom but it wouldnt budge until the point it completely unwound to the end and didnt even move a centimeter...Did i do something wrong? Should i move on to a different size? I'm right now at 7 x 6 doing jelqs so it might get girthier and bigger length wise.... In the pic I'm not fully hard

Attachments

lalakis

Just Browsing
Media
check out really carefully the way that the condom is rolled before you put it on. When you put it on it should roll on the outside an NOT on the inside. (I hope that you understand what I mean)

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes by all means get magnums
I always condoms they did not fit right too small
until i got a magnum xl it fit like it should.
small condoms are for regular guys some of us need bigger ones

I have problems trying to unroll them the wrong way too when I'm in a hurry to put it on and get it in, lol. As previously stated, make sure you are putting it on so that the condom rolls down on the outside and not the inside. If it gives you much trouble try taking it off and flipping it over and see if that works better. As for size, I prefer Magnum XLs, but sometimes if I'm at a girls house that I haven't been around before and all she has around are regular condoms, I can squeeze into a regular condom, but I have to screw kind of quick before my dick goes numb and use plenty of lube so it doesn't get warm and tear.

MotorPT

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you guys for the advice and offer to help (dirty v. Lol). And idk what crawled up your ass, 625girth and died but if you have nothing nice or helpful to say please do me and everyone else a favor and please stfu and go away okay? Thanks in advance.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
OP- I think you have that condom on backwards. You should be able to easily unroll it no matter how big your cock is. Based on the photo you should have no problem with any standard condom; that cock is nice but not exceptionally large.