Noob

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lovelorn, Dec 21, 2009.

1. lovelorn

lovelorn New Member

Hey all. Joe Thomas here. Yeah, I have two first names! I guess I will start by stating I am about as wide as I am long, but nothing too big. I am 7X6. My head is very large and bulbous. I get compliments on it a lot. Maybe I will post a pic or two soon. I am 99.9% straight and .1% curious. By that I mean I would never (ever) have or accept anal from any male, but have wondered about oral. Afterall, I figure us men know what we like in a BJ.

But my true passion is women. I absolutely love women and try to indulge as much as possible, providing she is into me! Age is of no concern as long as she is legal! I find older women very sexy and they do not mess around when it comes to sex. I love to get head, kinda goes without saying, but really. I could pass out from it at times. I have had women so into it and so good at it that after orgasm, I am still solid like I am 18 again! Love it. Anyway, I saw the site and figured wtf, I'll register. ;)

2. D_Diesel Oyl

D_Diesel Oyl New Member

welcome Noob

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice