Noob

digitalninja

Just Browsing
Media
Hello everybody. My name is digitalninja and I love big tits. Lol. I am 23 and live in Arizona. I have an average sized penis...6.5x5 hell used to be only 5.75x4.75. but am working on getting it even bigger. Hopefully by the end of the year I will be at 7x5.5. I need to get some pics up soon. This seems like a pretty cool place. Bunch of guys (and some gals) all talking about dicks. I can probably learn a few things here.

Other than that just wanted to say hello.

Media
digitalninja said:
Hello everybody. My name is digitalninja and I love big tits. Lol. I am 23 and live in Arizona. I have an average sized penis...6.5x5 hell used to be only 5.75x4.75. but am working on getting it even bigger. Hopefully by the end of the year I will be at 7x5.5. I need to get some pics up soon. This seems like a pretty cool place. Bunch of guys (and some gals) all talking about dicks. I can probably learn a few things here. Other than that just wanted to say hello.
Here's hoping you achieve your growth dream! Welcome to LPSG, Digitalninja! We hope you enjoy the site!:biggrin1: