noogleberry pumps - good / bad / indifferent?

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Pumpers.
looking to start pumping and would ideally like to gain more girth primarily and some length too.

My stats after a brief spell of jelqing (which I would possibly start doing again in conjunction with some pumpng) are 7.75 to 8" in length and 5.75 inches girth.

A website I found via ebay has the following URL http://noogleberry.com/index_english.html

The products seem very cheap (possibly too cheap).

Anyone know of this site?
I've searched the forum using the search tool and haven't found any references to it.

Thanks fellas.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think you would be better off with a more professional system from lapdist and would suggest this Deluxe Package:

https://www.lapdist.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=all

For your size, get a 10" X 2" cylinder.

What don't I like about the noogle? The plastic pump. The large 2.5" cylinder that requires those rubber "O" rings to make it fit.

The lapdist system will give you years of trouble free service with no "O" rings or plastic pumps to worry about replacing.

ruaim

Just Browsing
Media
Your point seems valid, but with a years no quibble guarantee, and at just $65 and free worldwide postage, I have had my noogleberry pump for over a year now!

Besides, you can replace the pump in the spares section on the site after the guarantee period for $25, and it really is not a hassle using the O ring cylinder.

Noogleberry are highly recommended, by me and hundreds of others!
They also sell these units on ebay, if you want confirmation of their rep:

check here: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=noogleberry

Ruaim

Christopher Smith

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only had my Noogleberry for a few weeks and I find it great. I am too big to use the inner rings, so I am straight into the tube. I have to fiddle around a bit sucking and releasing until it fits comfortably, but I can get up to just on 8". The base fits tightly into the tube after sucking and I dont lose much erection when I slip the restrictor ring on.
All in all, a damn good buy and it lets me do what I was unable to do before.
Also, Noogleberry are very quick to get products to the buyer after purchase.
I would recommend this any time.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lapdist is the way to go I have had a pump of theirs for 2+ years and not one issue.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Out of curiosity I had a look at the web site and at the products and made the following observations:
The cylinder looks like a one-size fit all thin wall job made from cheap plastic; the kind you can get from your local sex shop. I’m not saying it won’t work, several of the comments here seem favourable, but my own personal experience of this type of cylinder is that (A) the size allows the ball sack to be drawn in, which can be quite painful and (B) the plastic eventually crack/splits at the base through wear and tear. I also notice the pump hasn’t a pressure gauge, which I think is essential for anyone starting out. I couldn’t see, either, how the pump connects to the cylinder and if the pump can be disconnected once the desired pressure is reached? On the whole, it looks cheap (as does everything on the site), but considering the whole package it may well represent value for money, especially if you already own a smaller cylinder(s) that can be used first, to bulk out with, before switching to the larger size and not suck in your sack. I couldn’t see me buying one of these, other than for a bit of fun.

The extender also looks reasonably priced, though I don’t advocate the use of noose type extenders, but you could always buy, or make, a separate head unit and still be quids in?