NOOOOOOO! Not Sarah Blake!

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First Eva Angelina, now Sarah Blake... they're both ruined for me. Now instead of a pretty girl next door, she looks like another plastic stripper.

Attachments

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you guys don't know who she is or what she looked like beforehand, check this clip out. It's from a site called hogtied.com I know it sounds a little intense. I'm not really into BDSM, but this scene is more about restraining her so she cums harder and harder each time. Anyway, this is just a sample of the scene. It is a sample orgasm from her. But its amazing

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

BTW, I have this full scene, and a bunch of other Sarah Blake scenes. So, if you guys want em, lemme hear it.

lancer77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you guys don't know who she is or what she looked like beforehand, check this clip out. It's from a site called hogtied.com I know it sounds a little intense. I'm not really into BDSM, but this scene is more about restraining her so she cums harder and harder each time. Anyway, this is just a sample of the scene. It is a sample orgasm from her. But its amazing

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

BTW, I have this full scene, and a bunch of other Sarah Blake scenes. So, if you guys want em, lemme hear it.

Yes please - bring 'em on!

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oh well.. 2 responses out of over 1,000 views doesn't seem to be worth the upload.. especially not worth starting a sarah blake thread

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Randy, I don't think her boobs look bad now. She was absolutely gorgeous before the red hair though. She definitely needs to beat the snot out of whoever told her she needed to dye her hair that color, but the boobs are definitely not the worst I've ever seen.