Norfolk, VA Beach, Newport News, Hampton Roads

D_Colin Austomy

Just Browsing
Media
I'm looking for a guy who is hung 7.5" or more. Would love to undo your pants and watch that big cock spring out. Grab a hold of the base of your cock then lick you from the base to the head of your cock and slowly put my lips around the head of your cock and start to go down while I'm stroking your balls. I want to make you cum - feel your cock get hard in my mouth - have you pull your cock out of my mouth and shoot a huge load on my face. I want to feel your cum shoot onto my skin. it would be even hotter to jerk off while I'm blowing you - when I get ready to cum I jerk my huge load on your cock then get back to sucking you off to til you cum for me all the while eating my load.

I do not get to do this often nor does the opportunity present itself often. Drop me a line if your interested in having a service member service your member - could be your way of supporting our troops. Would be even hotter if I could find another military stud who is hung and looking to blow a huge load on my face. If you have a Nascar fantasy I might be able to help - I get stopped daily by people telling me how much I look like Jr.

Hope to hear from you - send email and pics and I will return.

C'mon guys let's have some fun - can travel a little bit but not far out of the Hampton Roads (Norfolk, VA Beach, Williamsburg, Newport News area). I look forward to hearing from you.