normal bumps

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always had this pupules (I think that's what they are called), bumps that are mostly unnoticeable unless you look up close. they are around my calls and up my shaft. I'm wondering if anyone else has these and if they are really noticeable.

are woman typically turned off by this? is there any way to correct it (yeah I highly doubt it). does it really make ANY difference at all? I mean it's the only thing I really complain about in regards to my croch region.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I've always had these pupules (I think that's what they are called), bumps that are mostly unnoticeable unless you look up close. they are around my calls and up my shaft. I'm wondering if anyone else has these and if they are really noticeable.

are woman typically turned off by this? is there any way to correct it (yeah I highly doubt it). does it really make ANY difference at all? I mean it's the only thing I really complain about in regards to my crotch region.

They're actually papules, blackcameron.
And FWIW, apart from your crotch, which we don't see, your gallery shows one fuck of a nice bod, imho. Congrats.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks man. Yeah I missed the a instead of u.

I'm somewhat insecure about my body. It may "look" good but that's in photos. I'm really trying to buff up the full time appearence. Realllyyy want that fresh...sexy bod look. :)

tdivinejratiop

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Haha I don't know how effective they'll be as stimuli but my worry is the scare women off for not knowing what the are.

dude,

r u sure they are not molluscum? check it out online. not to be worried if it is - just a skin rash that is transmitted upon contact - especially during sex. kids get it all the time when they first start school - but adults tend to get it from sexual encounters. it is completely curable - in fact you just pop the sac with a pin or needle and clean with alcohol and it should go away. papules should not be that noticeable (sp?)...