Normal cowgirl different angles

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by eyescream, Jan 3, 2010.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

After starting this thread on reverse cowgirls: http://www.lpsg.org/164495-do-all-guys-like-reverse-2.html

It's interesting to read that many guys do enjoy the normal cowgirl, which is probably easier on most women.:redface:

But you guys talk about watching your lady's body while she rides you. I've done it at the riding position, which feels good but doesn't really hit the clitoris specifically.

So when I'm trying to get an orgasm I tend to lean forward and I end up more like this:
    File:Amazon-variant-sex-position.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is this a good position for guys too or is it less stimulating than something like this: File:Cg position.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

They're both great - one for kissing, one for admiring a girl's body ... and they both feel good for the guy, so don't worry about that.

3. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

We like them both. If you lean back a little it gives us a better view of your tits bouncing, but if you lean forward a bit it makes it easier for us to suck on them.

I had one lover who would lean back and shimmy which really turned me on.

Most of the girls I have had sex with had to lean forward a bit to have an orgasm.

4. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't believe I completely missed this thread. I like the second position with her leaning back. But motion is important! If she's grinding her hips, I can feel the greatest amount of pressure from her cul-de-sac and her clit gets a good rub-a-dub-dub. If she's leaning back and buckinking up, she's doing some severe rubbing my glans against what used to be her AFE zone (she's had a hysterectomy, so there is no fornix per se). But if she's pulled me out enough, that intesnse rubbing is on her g-spot and rubbing her clit with my thumb is a snap.

Now, if she's leaning forward, there's a different hip-bucking that sends me through the roof. The usual stroking contact would be straight up and down to the base of the penis, pelvis to pelvis impact. Because sometimes my wife doesn't like me too deep, she'll aim her hips more to "bang" to the bottom inch or so of my cock. That feels more like she's prying her pussy open and yanking my dick down simultaneously. OMFG is all I can say to that sensation.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wife goes with a sit-up position when she's on top, which rubs her g-spot and can bring her to orgasm. As for me, I not only get the visual stimulation and have her breasts within easy reach, I can bend my upper body to kiss her as well, although I prefer to just play with what I have to hand: breasts, nipples, hips, buttocks and everything else.

Contrary to the post above my wife can't squirm her hips when on she's on top, because I'm too thick.

6. D_Merringtonne Meathead

In my experience most women lean forward for orgasm and of course this is always good for the man too, but I enjoy the sitting up position where I can play with tits, put my head between them if they're big, etc.

In the great majority of cases, except where it's urgent, I want the woman to ride me at least part of the time: I prefer missionary or doggy to finish, but if I do come with cowgirl it's generally with the woman's body against mine - more friction on the cockhead I think.

So the answer is yes I enjoy both: to be honest I enjoy all positions where I can get my cock deep inside and really pound away!

7. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Here is an example of cowgirl, reverse and regular:

Ride'em Cowgirl

It was a toss up whether to put this link on this or the reverse cowgirl thread, but I figured it belonged here because I wanted to highlight what she was doing in the regular cowgirl position (the first part). As can be assumed by how she was pulling herself up before reaching the base of his cock, they were probably touching bottom. Here's the magnificent part... At 00:37, when she squats down, all the way down, and she jerks forward, that is heaven, absolute heaven to my wife and I. Her clit gets a good rub on my pelvic bone and her vagina's end section is gnashing down on my glans, the forward "jerk" just fucks with my frenulum in an indescribably severe way.

I've cum many times with just this motion (so has she). With my urethra firmly "capped off" by her fornix, it's always funky how I need to pull myself partially out to let the semen flow into her.

Draft saved Draft deleted