Normal Exercises for healthy penis

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

I do quite a lot of weights at the gym and cardio. NO steroids. I used to take whey protein. Will any of that have ANY effect, good or bad, on penis size?

Cum

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It may also depend on the message action your penis receives. You have to options here. You can perform self-gradification or you can have your lover perform this message. I have found that depending on the situation and who is performing the message that my penis does increase in size.

Thanks for asking. Most everyone here is willing to lend a helping hand.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all,

I do quite a lot of weights at the gym and cardio. NO steroids. I used to take whey protein. Will any of that have ANY effect, good or bad, on penis size?

Cum

38 year pro bb -former college swimmer, male dancer and PT. Over the last 20 years, probably tried every supplement available for cutting and bulking including injectible roids. Those together with rather ntense workouts & cardio have had no effect on the size of my cock, nor negative effects on stamina and endurance. I jelq and have vacuum pumped for 20 years...the main reason, for girth as I'm satisfied with the length of my man-tool. A total of three, 20 min pumps allows me to keep my girth for about 8 to 10 hours.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seeing as the penis does not contain any muscles, I'd challenge anyone to find any "exercise" that will enhance its size.

Kegels — exercising the PC muscle — does have lots of benefits though, but none have to do with affecting the "size" of one's penis.

Sorry to disappoint.