Normal fantasy?

Normalguy29

Just Browsing
Media
Wondering if any women have encountered men with normal to smallish penises who get off on being teased about their size. I'm a tall guy but not well endowed and it drives me crazy to think of a woman teasing me, referring to my cute little cock or telling me about big cocks she's had in the past. Anyone please chime in with their thoughts.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
think first of all you should get some self-esteem :wink:
F*ck those who tease you because of your size.. they just don't deserve it :smile:
or don't even think about that it could happen

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But what would the woman get out of it? Unless she's a true sadist, which is honestly quite rare, I don't think many women would find that appealing. I, for one, can think of very little I'd enjoy less.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But what would the woman get out of it? Unless she's a true sadist, which is honestly quite rare, I don't think many women would find that appealing. I, for one, can think of very little I'd enjoy less.
Man, I couldn't agree more. I dated a guy who really got off on me being embarrassed (which is the flip side of the coin here.) That was such a huge turn off. I couldn't imagine doing that to someone else, even if I was told "it's ok, it turns me on." There's just something wired in me that would not find this at all sexually appealing.

That said, I'm sure there are women out there who would be 100% ok with this and actually enjoy it. I'm just a little afraid to contemplate what kind of woman that is, unless it's someone who really can separate who they are in the bedroom and who they are deep down.

An alien thought to me, as I really need mental intimacy and emotion connection with someone to even get to the sex part.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
people's fantasies are about as different as the people bearing them. having established that point, it's great that you've incorporated having a small penis into your fantasy life, as opposed to harboring ill-feelings about it. you’d be hard-pressed to find another quite like yourself.

D_Trumbell Trickledick

Just Browsing
Media
I get a charge out of that sort of humiliation now and then. My gf has reservations about it, so we are judicious in how much we do it. Most of the time we can relax and have fun with it -- she's a bit of a smart ass anyway and likes the chance to dig at me.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shawnconfid said:
I get a charge out of that sort of humiliation now and then. My gf has reservations about it, so we are judicious in how much we do it. Most of the time we can relax and have fun with it -- she's a bit of a smart ass anyway and likes the chance to dig at me.

You should be glad she has reservations about it! It's two different things to like a big dick on the one hand, and teasing a guy because of his lack of size. First thing is no big deal, second shows she has the tactile finesse of a roll of barbed wire (standard, general-issue army b.w.). And let me talk from a few years of experience (don't I sound like a mother?), I don't think you'd be very happy after she's done it. It's curiosity that makes this humiliation interesting for you now, but once you know it, you won't stick to it. Can't imagine that.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Normalguy29 said:
Wondering if any women have encountered men with normal to smallish penises who get off on being teased about their size. I'm a tall guy but not well endowed and it drives me crazy to think of a woman teasing me, referring to my cute little cock or telling me about big cocks she's had in the past. Anyone please chime in with their thoughts.
Sounds to me like you have a humiliation fetish.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Stursberg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to be teased by my Ex about how big I was, not how small, even in public. Stuff like "he thinks he's so great because he's got such a big cock" (I didn't). Getting a little praise lately has been a God-send, although I still get feelings of shame sometimes. Hopefully this place will help me in this regard, and/or I'll meet some guys who had similar situations.

Normalguy29

Just Browsing
Media
GoneA said:
people's fantasies are about as different as the people bearing them. having established that point, it's great that you've incorporated having a small penis into your fantasy life, as opposed to harboring ill-feelings about it. you’d be hard-pressed to find another quite like yourself.

I think you hit it on the head. This isn't an issue of self esteem for me or intolerance from a girlfriend. Bottom line, the thought of a woman teasing me in a sexy way about my size turns me on. This could be because I'm not tiny (I'm just under 6''). Perhaps if I were really small, I'd feel differently. This is also linked to my fantasy of seeing my gf with a well endowed guy, I'm sure.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
Aha! Now I understand your avatar...

Actually, that was an unintended consequence. I picked the avatar because I thought is was funny since it was the last thing someone saw before the bull ran them over. Plus, the bull has a pair of underwear on his horns.