Normal fantasy?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Normalguy29, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Normalguy29

Normalguy29 New Member

Wondering if any women have encountered men with normal to smallish penises who get off on being teased about their size. I'm a tall guy but not well endowed and it drives me crazy to think of a woman teasing me, referring to my cute little cock or telling me about big cocks she's had in the past. Anyone please chime in with their thoughts.

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    think first of all you should get some self-esteem :wink:
    F*ck those who tease you because of your size.. they just don't deserve it :smile:
    or don't even think about that it could happen

3. Matthew

Gold Member

It is not an uncommon fantasy.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

But what would the woman get out of it? Unless she's a true sadist, which is honestly quite rare, I don't think many women would find that appealing. I, for one, can think of very little I'd enjoy less.

5. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Man, I couldn't agree more. I dated a guy who really got off on me being embarrassed (which is the flip side of the coin here.) That was such a huge turn off. I couldn't imagine doing that to someone else, even if I was told "it's ok, it turns me on." There's just something wired in me that would not find this at all sexually appealing.

That said, I'm sure there are women out there who would be 100% ok with this and actually enjoy it. I'm just a little afraid to contemplate what kind of woman that is, unless it's someone who really can separate who they are in the bedroom and who they are deep down.

An alien thought to me, as I really need mental intimacy and emotion connection with someone to even get to the sex part.

6. GoneA

Gold Member

people's fantasies are about as different as the people bearing them. having established that point, it's great that you've incorporated having a small penis into your fantasy life, as opposed to harboring ill-feelings about it. you’d be hard-pressed to find another quite like yourself.

7. D_Trumbell Trickledick

I get a charge out of that sort of humiliation now and then. My gf has reservations about it, so we are judicious in how much we do it. Most of the time we can relax and have fun with it -- she's a bit of a smart ass anyway and likes the chance to dig at me.

8. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

You should be glad she has reservations about it! It's two different things to like a big dick on the one hand, and teasing a guy because of his lack of size. First thing is no big deal, second shows she has the tactile finesse of a roll of barbed wire (standard, general-issue army b.w.). And let me talk from a few years of experience (don't I sound like a mother?), I don't think you'd be very happy after she's done it. It's curiosity that makes this humiliation interesting for you now, but once you know it, you won't stick to it. Can't imagine that.

9. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Sounds to me like you have a humiliation fetish.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

10. RideRocket

Gold Member

Do a google search on 'cuckolding' and you'll find yourself in heaven with all the sites dedicated to what you describe in your post.

11. Stursberg

Stursberg New Member

I used to be teased by my Ex about how big I was, not how small, even in public. Stuff like "he thinks he's so great because he's got such a big cock" (I didn't). Getting a little praise lately has been a God-send, although I still get feelings of shame sometimes. Hopefully this place will help me in this regard, and/or I'll meet some guys who had similar situations.

12. Normalguy29

Normalguy29 New Member

I think you hit it on the head. This isn't an issue of self esteem for me or intolerance from a girlfriend. Bottom line, the thought of a woman teasing me in a sexy way about my size turns me on. This could be because I'm not tiny (I'm just under 6''). Perhaps if I were really small, I'd feel differently. This is also linked to my fantasy of seeing my gf with a well endowed guy, I'm sure.

13. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:

Aha! Now I understand your avatar...

14. RideRocket

Gold Member

Actually, that was an unintended consequence. I picked the avatar because I thought is was funny since it was the last thing someone saw before the bull ran them over. Plus, the bull has a pair of underwear on his horns.

Draft saved Draft deleted