Normal Guys?

Slayter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where would one shop to acquire one of these?

I am shopping for a single model, preferably hung, with a solid career, attracted to curvy women, likes a shaved head, has a high sex drive, and likes being monogamous.

I am tired of terrible dates lately :frown1:

Well since you're so superficial and preoccupied with the dudes dick, looks and money.. you had better be beautiful. But since you don't have an pics.. one can only assume you're not.

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A smiley would have made it clearer that she wasn't being serious, but I suppose that it's also a bit weird to use a smiley when referring to cancer... So, yeah.
Yeah, I didn't get that either. I thought at first she had cancer, but the dry wit threw me off.

I agree with the other posters that your standards are making the selection small, especially if you're a size queen. At least you are getting hit on - what do YOU think is the reason it's only by married guys? Maturity and their ability to look past your own limitations?

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
And sometimes looking a little gender bender does get you a lot and i mean a LOT of male attention. It's like a challenge for the men to see if they can sway you to their team. Like giving you the fucking of your life is going to make you change your mind or something.

Anyway, it looks less high maintenance and more confident on the whole and guys love it. My husband when we were dating was totally elated to be the man walking around with the woman with no hair.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shaved my head because my hair thinned and lost a lot of it from treatment sorry but adding a smiley after that is dumb. I'm also bi and some friends that did not know the deal thought I was going to the gayer side of Kinsey scale. When I meet people it is easier to let them think what they want than to discuss the look

Well since you're so superficial and preoccupied with the dudes dick, looks and money.. you had better be beautiful. But since you don't have an pics.. one can only assume you're not.

I am not superficial, I like hung guys just like guys like breasts or ass, work hard so I expect someone with a strong work ethic, but I am not beautiful far from it, the people who have met me from here and the friends that can see my private pics will tell you how awful I am but not sure where you got that I go for looks, I prefer a guy's mind to being pretty

Anyway weekend is almost here, would be nice if the next guy I met was single, kind of want to go on a site to look for someone but scared I will see people that know me

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not superficial, I like hung guys just like guys like breasts or ass, work hard so I expect someone with a strong work ethic, but I am not beautiful far from it, the people who have met me from here and the friends that can see my private pics will tell you how awful I am but not sure where you got that I go for looks, I prefer a guy's mind to being pretty

C'mon now, don't beat yourself up like that.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Where would one shop to acquire one of these?

I am shopping for a single model, preferably hung, with a solid career, attracted to curvy women, likes a shaved head, has a high sex drive, and likes being monogamous.

Single - 1 in 3
Hung - 1 in 20
Career - 1 in 3
Curvey lover - 1 in 2
Sinead O'connor fetish - 1 in 10
High sex drive - 1 in 5
Likes monogamy - 1 in 3

so, 1/3 x 1/20 x 1/3 x 1/2 x 1/10 x 1/5 x 1/3 = 1/54,000

Just as well you didn't mention being straight :smile:.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Single - 1 in 3
Hung - 1 in 20
Career - 1 in 3
Curvey lover - 1 in 2
High sex drive - 1 in 5
Likes monogamy - 1 in 3

Just as well you didn't mention being straight :smile:.

It is good there are over seven million people in my city

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Hung - 1 in 20

Depends what you mean by "hung". Off the top of my head 1 in 20 would be something like 6-6.5" NBP, which it seems many women here wouldn't consider especially large.

Career - 1 in 3
And falling...

I think not. Ten years ago maybe.

http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2011/09/sinead-o-connor11083.jpg

Likes monogamy - 1 in 3
I assume you've accidentally left a few noughts off there?

Given the above, I think an upwards revision is in order.

It is good there are over seven million people in my city

I wouldn't start getting cocky if I were you. :wink: If you ask me, a move
to Sao Paolo or Mexico City may well be on the cards in the not-too-distant future.

bassman70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6.5 nbp is 1/20? I realize people over estimate, but that sounds a tad generous. I'm not a dick expert, but I would guess that size as 80% OR 1/5.