Normal Orgasm Feeling?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by peet74, Jan 7, 2008.

1. peet74

peet74 New Member

I have a question for all of you men out there. About a month ago I started feeling this weird and not normal sensation whenever I ejaculate. When I get to the point of no return and I start to ejaculate it feels like a high and out of the ordinary intence orgasm. It feels like it is burning. It also feels like when one have been holding urine for hours and is finally near a toilet but not ready yet to pee. That feeling that you have to hold your pee and when you finally let it go, there is a relief sensation in your bladder. Well, I feel the same way when I ejaculate. It feels like I have more semen inside when I have alredy let out my normal amount of semen. Please if you know what can be causing this let me know, or if it's normal.
    Thank you

2. modulo

modulo New Member

Sounds normal to me. At least comparing your experiences to my own. Feels like every muscle in my body tightens up at the same time. What a rush!

3. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

my balls get all squishy when im about to come and then tighten up within seconds and my cock feels like a volcano spewing or something like that..:biggrin1:

4. SprkE08

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My toes curl. Everytime.

5. mrree

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't know about your "burning feeling". that's the only part that does sound strange to me.

6. crossy

Gold Member

The burning feeling might be a touch of urinary tract infection. Check it out.

Draft saved Draft deleted