Normal to Huge for one day..??

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so i dont know if this is in the right section but here goes...The other day after coming home from the gym i decided to "rough the suspect" if you know what i mean hah. When i was done i clamped (with my hand) at the base of my penis and held this for about 5 minutes; what motivated me to do this i have no idea. So after about 5 minutes i stopped and took a shower, after the shower i noticed that it was hanging way bigger than normal. so i get an erection to see what the deal is and it was much much larger than normal, like huge compared to what it normally is. However, to my dismay i have been unable to replicate the results since that one occasion. Does anyone know why this could be? Thanks in advance!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe you are expecting too much?? some days are better than others. I jelq and do some edging and clamping. you are forcing and holding more blood in your penis, expanding it temporarily, over time the temp gains become more permanent.

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya i understand that, thanks for the reply. But i am just fascinated by it because just that one time it got huge ha, and even when i do the same thing i cant duplicate the results.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so i dont know if this is in the right section but here goes...The other day after coming home from the gym i decided to "rough the suspect" if you know what i mean hah. When i was done i clamped (with my hand) at the base of my penis and held this for about 5 minutes; what motivated me to do this i have no idea. So after about 5 minutes i stopped and took a shower, after the shower i noticed that it was hanging way bigger than normal. so i get an erection to see what the deal is and it was much much larger than normal, like huge compared to what it normally is. However, to my dismay i have been unable to replicate the results since that one occasion. Does anyone know why this could be? Thanks in advance!

Temporary pumps like these are common. Stick to a routine, and those temp gains will eventually become permanent.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try edging, and then do that manual clamp.

Edging is when you stimulate yourself to get yourself close to orgasm, then stop, clamp, rest, do it again. How many times? 3-5 times in the beginning I guess. Just dont orgasm or that session is over. BTW, you can orgasm when you are done. Just wear a raincoat cause the load is going to be huge.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try edging, and then do that manual clamp.

Edging is when you stimulate yourself to get yourself close to orgasm, then stop, clamp, rest, do it again. How many times? 3-5 times in the beginning I guess. Just dont orgasm or that session is over. BTW, you can orgasm when you are done. Just wear a raincoat cause the load is going to be huge.
Damn, I just took my own advice for my last PE session. I started out with stretches and tried out the DLD Blasters. Then I did the above mnetioned. OMG, I think I am over my plateau.

Also, I did stretching a jelqing the night before. I may just switch to a 2 days on one day off, split routine.

Day 1: Jai stretches, "V" and "A" stretches, Manual jelqing, Finish with jelq device.

Day 2: Jai Stretches, DLD Blasters, "Manual Clamping" or Ballooning.

Day 3: rest.

Repeat!
(oh needless to say, but important, kegels thoughout the day, and Reverse Kegels. just discovered that one)

DaKid23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Temporary pumps like these are common. Stick to a routine, and those temp gains will eventually become permanent.

If they are common then why can i not duplicate them again?
..sorry for pestering but it is very curious to me. And thanks of all the replies thus far

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just an idea, but dont touch your penis for 3 days, then try it again. That means no ejaculation or "roughing it".
Maybe you are over working it. The whole edging, ballooning thing is suposed to get you temporaily bigger. Arousal levels effect size. I am not always the same size everyday.

Its just an excersize. One I dont mind doing at all.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If they are common then why can i not duplicate them again?
..sorry for pestering but it is very curious to me. And thanks of all the replies thus far

A pump shouldn't always be the goal of a PE workout. Some activities like intense stretches will leave your penis fatigued instead of pumped.

Overwork will definitely affect your ability to achieve this pump as well. Once you get the hang of PE and start learning more about how you react to certain movements you'll be able to duplicate results.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn, I just took my own advice for my last PE session. I started out with stretches and tried out the DLD Blasters. Then I did the above mnetioned. OMG, I think I am over my plateau.

That's great to hear :)

Also, I did stretching a jelqing the night before. I may just switch to a 2 days on one day off, split routine.

Day 1: Jai stretches, "V" and "A" stretches, Manual jelqing, Finish with jelq device.

Day 2: Jai Stretches, DLD Blasters, "Manual Clamping" or Ballooning.

Day 3: rest.

Repeat!
(oh needless to say, but important, kegels thoughout the day, and Reverse Kegels. just discovered that one)

Looks like an intense routine- definitely not for beginners. Are you tracking reps?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's great to hear :)

Looks like an intense routine- definitely not for beginners. Are you tracking reps?
It is intense, and I always track reps. I am not doing the full DLD Blasters yet.

But I do needs this to "shock" my system. 8 months into this of consistent work, (with breaks in between cycles of course) I am not a beginner. I have been doing the every other day system, and maybe this change will spark new growth, of couse, taking it easy at first. I just started a new cycle.

I am just so happy with the last session, the first of the new cycle.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is intense, and I always track reps. I am not doing the full DLD Blasters yet.

But I do needs this to "shock" my system. 8 months into this of consistent work, (with breaks in between cycles of course) I am not a beginner. I have been doing the every other day system, and maybe this change will spark new growth, of couse, taking it easy at first. I just started a new cycle.

I am just so happy with the last session, the first of the new cycle.

Perhaps this may help: Shocking routines- for the very advanced

:smile:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you so much. :smile:

See, there is always something new to learn that is exciting. This goes out to the guy who thought doing PE is "such a chore". :rolleyes: Me, I cant wait to get to the next session because there is always something new to try. (not at every session of course, more like cycles)

Gee, at 8 months going on 9 in Sept, this stuff is really starting to take off. I finished my biggest today after my jelq session. Slow and steady does pay off!!! I would not be surprised if I gain a 1/4-1/2 this cycle alone. We will see.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you so much. :smile:

See, there is always something new to learn that is exciting. This goes out to the guy who thought doing PE is "such a chore". :rolleyes: Me, I cant wait to get to the next session because there is always something new to try. (not at every session of course, more like cycles)

Gee, at 8 months going on 9 in Sept, this stuff is really starting to take off. I finished my biggest today after my jelq session. Slow and steady does pay off!!! I would not be surprised if I gain a 1/4-1/2 this cycle alone. We will see.

You're welcome :) I've been studying PE and its related fields for 11 years and I still learn something new on a regular basis.

Big Irish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the same thing happen to me. It happened at night though. I had been pe-ing for a month or so, and one night i rolled over and had pain in my unit. When i reached down, I realized i had a night erection. Then to my absolute joy i realized that it had gone from a barely 2hander to 3hands. However it too was only that one time, but it was GREAT. I must add that i don't know how long night erections last, so it may have been hard for an hour or two before i noticed it, but it was unforgettable, One hell of a motivator.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had the same thing happen to me. It happened at night though. I had been pe-ing for a month or so, and one night i rolled over and had pain in my unit. When i reached down, I realized i had a night erection. Then to my absolute joy i realized that it had gone from a barely 2hander to 3hands. However it too was only that one time, but it was GREAT. I must add that i don't know how long night erections last, so it may have been hard for an hour or two before i noticed it, but it was unforgettable, One hell of a motivator.

Stories of progress are always great to read- thanks! :)