normal?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hoopsman, Oct 10, 2006.

1. hoopsman

hoopsman New Member

On my glans i have very small bumps that are the same color as the glans skin. I can only see them if the light shines on them right and they are only on the left side. I have gone to the clinic twice and each time they gave me a physical inspection and told me it looked fine. I have also looked at glans pics on the web and found some with some similar looking things I dont even know if they are bumps...maybe just jagged parts of the ridges that stick out? Im kind of paranoid about them even though ive been in to the clinic twice. Please let me know what you think.

2. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    yeah, doesn't sound to unusual to me
    try using some olive oil when you wack off
    it makes the skin on your dick smoother :)
    Matt

3. hoopsman

hoopsman New Member

yeah...i asked the clinic if they were warts and first she said she couldnt even see anything and then she said it looked completely normal. I dont know...im just afraid that im seeing something totally different than they are. Cuz why would there be those on only one side of my glans? and as far as smooth...when i spread the glans skin i can see the tiny protrusions still. is that normal?

4. Nelly Gay

Nelly Gay New Member

Pearly papules which are perfectly proper (alliteration too).
    They help lubriate the glans ; some men have a lot of them, forming a ring and some men have few if any !

5. aborcrmbe2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    From your gallery it sure looks like everything is in working order to me!

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Put away the magnifying glass. You're worried over nothing.

Really.

7. hoopsman

hoopsman New Member

haha ya i did have the magnifying glass out. Is there a certain shape that small warts will take? I believe you guys and all...im just trying to be careful

8. SteveHd

Gold Member

Did hoopsman have a gallery? A picture would help.

9. tyson42

tyson42 New Member

i have pearly penile papules too. They are normal and like the doctor said are nothing to worry about. Do they look like this ?http://nomorepapules.com/PearlyPenilePapulesPictures.html

I am going to get treatment once i save enough money. I have had them for like 5 years and only a couple of guys have noticed.

10. hoopsman

hoopsman New Member

Hey thanks for the reply. No they aren't like that. Instead of around the rim, they are in the middle of the glans on the left/center side. I went to a Doctor this time (through the college) and he said he was "very confident" they weren't warts of molluskus. He said they look like they could almost be little glands or something. I was just worried because these little bumps weren't on both sides. So i've had 3 clinicians tell me they don't resemble an STD, but none have told me what they are and im still kinda paranoid about them.

Draft saved Draft deleted