Normally, Celebrity Babies are not interesting

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But i have to say, having just seen a picture of her at age 2, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter Shiloh, is going to be an absolute stunner when she grows up.

Is that an absolutely gorgeous kid? (she is in the top right holding one of the new babies)

Jolie-twins : Photo Gallery | Just Jared

Last edited:

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shiloh is beautiful!

But this picture really proves that NO baby is pretty when just born (not even brangelina's)!

Anyways, they certainly will be when they grow up a little.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's just say Shiloh is going to be gorgeous...meanwhile, as everyday passes, Gwyneth's little girl, Apple, who was sort of cute when she was little, is unfortunately for her, starting to look just like Chris Martin.

ugh...Chris MArtin is not a good look for a girl.

http://media.justjared.com/headlines/2008/04/moses-martin-apple-martin.jpg

http://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/01/bdanner053107_13_cbb.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i181/PaisleyMoons/apple.jpg

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i usually don't care about celeb babies at all, because i don't understand the craze, but i must admit, i hold a soft spot for Shiloh. She looks like a perfect cherub.

and i'm actually interested in how Sunday Rose (Nicole Kidman's baby) looks...but that's probably because i love Nicole. It's nice to see that she's not pimping her baby out though.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree about not pimping the babies, but i have to say, from the Pitt/Jolie standpoint i have to agree with them. They made 15 million dollars that will be donated to children's charities throughout the world, (from just the twins alone, not even counting Shiloh) and will help hundreds of thousands of kids who do not have much help in life.

I think if they are doing it for charity, that is a very good deed...besides, think of the alternative (interestingly they said this awhile ago), essentially, Pitt had stated that he couldn't live with himself, knowing that some scumbag paparazzi, would try and get the first pics of Shiloh (and then the twins) 1. causing alot of danger to the kids, but 2. he said he could not live with knowing that some scumbag paparazzi would make 15 million bucks off of exploiting his child, and would then live the rest of his life in splendor on some island somewhere, and he could not accept that.

So the only sensible thing to do was remove the value from the potential first pictures by the paparazzi by signing them over to PEOPLE mag...Frankly, i think that NO CHILD (under 18) of a celebrity should be allowed to be photographed or published without complete consent of the parents...and frankly, i do not know how this new chasing of celebrity kids and photographing them is not against the law.

These children are not celebrities or public figures..they are minors and are private citizens. These photographers chase them, call out the kids names so the kids look at them for the picture, and can cause a great deal of trauma to a child who is surrounded by aggressive paparazzi.

It should be outlawed, and all photographers and magazines that take or publish photos of celebrity children without complete consent should face massive fines, and then possible jail time if it is continued. If there is no money in taking photos of celebrity kids and it is against the law, it will stop.

Frankly, I give Pitt and Jolie credit, for at least saying "these scumbags are not going to make 15 million off our kids(with Shiloh and the two twins the total price is well over 22 million combined)" this way, they controlled the chaos, improved the lives of children all over the world, retained some semblance of control over the presentation of the pics, and also completely screwed the paparazzi out of a frighteningly absurd payday, and i guarantee you, that paparazzo wouldn't have given that money to charity.

I commend them for doing the best they could in a frankly, very difficult situation. That is probably what i would have done in the same situation if i had to.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With parents like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, how could she NOT be good-looking?

Well, maybe you look up the Conan O'Brien episode where he merged Angelina's and Brad's mugshots and showed what the child might look like. Of course those results are exaggerating, but they all show that the calculation beauty + beauty = more beauty is not right. Or who might want Brad Pitt's daughter to look like her father, or Angelina Jolie's son look like his mother?

I don't get the hype about those two. I mean, I don't think at all that she's so beautiful. Her lips are too full for her gaunt face. Also, she looks smug as soon as she smiles. Can't stand that.