Norman (straight)

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wade came in casually, not like some sexual celebrity, but clearly, all the focus was on him, he was handed a drink, and for the first time, I noticed both Heather and Becca, still clothed, their nipples poking their clothing, and as I glanced about the room, all the girls were ‘showing’, nipples poking, faces filled with desire, they held their places, some whispering to each other, while the young men … from what I could see … not a single one wasn’t adjusting himself, or sporting a full hardon through their clothes.

There wasn’t much conversation, as Heather and Shelly’s daughter, Lea, took Wade by the hand to the center of the room, onto the area they had cleared earlier … as Shelly and I watched, both sexes began to undress, some couples formed up, but their complete attention was riveted on my son, he turned his back to the fireplace to face them, as they all gathered, as Heather and Lea went in, and began to slowly disrobe him. It was so eerily sensual, a sexual cult of sorts, paying homage to their cult leader, their god.

I had seen Wade’s body like this many times before, just after a good workout, his body was swollen, every muscle exaggerated, both Heather and Lea kissed, and fondled his body, slowly undressing him, saving the tortuous reveal for last, as my son’s erecting, massive tool slowly came into view … it had to be near a foot as it was finally let loose into the open, the ‘collective’ gasped, the low murmur barely audible, as I saw, how ridiculously endowed my son actually was. When compared to the other young men in the room, they looked ridiculous, less than average, completely dwarfed and outclassed.

His balls were huge, bigger than my own, as they propped up the hanging fat shaft further out from his body. It was a work of art, as both Heather and Lea began to prod the damn thing towards my size … and beyond. It was incredible, as the girls pulled down on it, the potential unreal, as they pulled it out a few more inches, their hands looked so small upon it, the give, being replaced by a growing hardness, my total focus on Wade’s incredible massive prick, that didn’t seem to have an end in sight.

Wade was a cut fucking beast, as his cock, passed into another level, it’s thickness so great, that I had to grab my own raging cock, to understand just how thick and heavy he was becoming.

Shelly stood at my side, just like me … completely awestruck … “Look around the room, look at the young men, all of them … every one of them raging hard … just like the girls, like you and me, they can’t take their eyes off it … look at it … holy fucking shit … look at it grow …” Said Shelly, as my own cock raged hard, for indeed, it wasn’t fair … that my son … had just passed my size with such ease, only now, did the horrific growth begin to slow, from it’s tortuous journey to a size that seemed completely impossible.

I noticed a frantic hand to our right, working a rather average cock to an orgasm, as the young man shot a load from his tragically average cock, spurting it into his other hand, mute witness to the greatness before him, he wasn’t alone, as both sexes, so completely uninhibited, were doing the exact same thing, pleasuring themselves over my son’s tragically massive organ.

Wade’s cult moved in closer, some of the girls were masturbating themselves, or one of their boyfriends, but I marveled at my son’s massive dong, it’s head hanging even with his knees, already, the volume had to be 10 to 15 percent greater than my own. I understood what Heather had told me, how freakishly large Wade’s cock could become, how heavy it felt resting on her body. From here, I could see a strand of precum falling towards the floor, as I appreciated the disturbing size of his masterpiece, as both Heather’s and Lea’s hands had so much room to massage, pull and feel the incomprehensible mass my son carried.

“Jesus Norman … you’ve never been this big … look at you!” Said Shelly … I didn’t respond, I already knew, just how inspired I had become … from seeing Wade’s gargantuan tool, as his tower of power owned the masses … as he lay down before them, and as they honored him … honored it … I thought back to my ‘loner’, friendless, high school days, how I never had this level of worship from my generation, only at The Mantrap did it start, strange men I didn’t know, staring at my huge prick … my son had it so much better … as his classmate’s, and friends, began to worship his ungodly huge organ, and the well-muscled frame that supported it … as it rose, I leaned in, astonished as it appeared to grow taller, thicker, as another girl, and a young man joined in, and as others came in, pulling and prodding Wade’s cock to yet greater dimensions.

Some of the assembled had broken off into couples, or threesomes, but their attention rarely diverted from Wade’s growing circle, of curious, admiring, adoring, enraptured and fascinated fans. They paid homage to him … I found Shelly and myself moving to better viewing positions, finally giving up, as they hovered, and now engulfed my son. Sometimes, I would catch a glimpse of his towering tool, as mouths licked, and kissed along the areas where hand after hand of adoring young people prodded his mammoth tool towards a size that I had yet to fully see, nor understand, for if he were anything like me, the more they tortured, and abused his cock … the bigger it would become.

I knew with certainty, that the eight men in the room, when combined, were a mere fraction of the size of my son, I would find that hellish truth much more evident sometime later, as the crowd began to heave and move away, as their Adonis began to stand, and for a short moment, with no one in the way … Shelly and I witnessed the true enormity of my son … I couldn’t believe my eyes … nor could Shelly … “God Damn … look at that fucking thing …” Said Shelly, as I struggled to come to terms with what I was seeing, the frightening tone of her voice added to my terror … I stroked my massive prick, which seemed pale to the enormity I now witnessed … I was simply outclassed, it was clear … the overall dimensions were astounding …

I groaned as I came, my load shot against the walls with such force, as I came harder, witnessing the crowd give way to Wade’s orgasm, as massive dollops of man juice shot from his larger, both longer and fatter master prick, his incredibly cut and hard body heaved, as his muscled arms stroked the gigantic prick with pulse after solid pulse of cum, it was clearly a group effort, for I heard them all moan, the young men, some of whom had already cum, couldn’t stop cumming, the young women, with their unspoiled firm bodies, quivered in orgasms of their own, some falling to floor, eyes and minds focused on the beautiful … horrendously huge prick … as it continued to lather all those within range with his hot load, the impacts so hard, that his juices splattered over a large area, drenching all.

A quiet settled over them, awestruck, as Wade stood amongst them, releasing the hellish spent organ that fell between his legs, and hung beneath his knees, I had not thought it possible, that he could get that monstrous, maybe it was the view afforded, maybe it was the excitement of the moment, but that wasn’t it … Wade was taller, at six foot one, a full eight inches taller than me … heavier than me by at least 60 lbs. … all of it muscle … and there it hangs, beneath his larger body, and longer legs, the head nearly clearing his knees, a disgusting huge dick, one that had no equal. It’s insane length easily matched by it’s girth … he was unusable, insatiable, for I already knew, that the evening was young, just as young as he was.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The advantage of youth … it kept my son’s huge prick at an unreal level … as Shelly took my head and directed it to one of the larger girls in the room … “That’s Kennedy … she’s a big girl, she just graduated from college, she likes her boys big, and she’s been with Wade before, she can take him … and she’s here … to be taken by him.” Said Shelly, as I witnessed Kennedy’s cute little girlfriend, remove her entire wet sloppy forearm from Kennedy’s generous pussy. Prepping her for the carnage to come.

They all knew what was coming, apparently, some had witnessed this before, Kennedy stood just as tall as my son, her proportions had me hard, she was an erection maker, but even she didn’t appear large enough, for as the crowd cleared a large ottoman, and prepped it for her, my son’s swinging prick was far too large, you would need to be ten feet tall to handle him, even taller, for his cock sausage was too long, and seemingly too fat for any woman to handle, even one as large hipped as Kennedy, even after having been warmed up … fisted … and primed … she couldn’t possibly take him … she lay back as the crowd moved aside, as my stud son moved into position, as Kennedy’s girlfriend applied a large portion of lube to Kennedy, as two girls, in a ritual clearly performed before, held aloft the titanic tool of my son, as another slim pretty thing, applied the lube generously over the final third of his gargantuan tool.

It was disgusting, they were drooling over him, it amazed me, how tiny the girls hands looked upon it, but it was Wade, his cock had grown so long and fat, that he appeared twenty five or more percent bigger than me, that simply can’t be, he couldn’t be that fucking huge …

I pitied the poor girl, she is suicidal, for as large as my son appeared … up close, he must surely be larger … as if Shelly could read my mind … “Don’t worry … she can take him … she’s the only one I’ve seen take him … Norman … you won’t believe this.” Said Shelly, as we watched my son’s completely ridiculous tool begin a journey, that seemed impossible, improbable and murderous. My son’s own large hands could barely cover two thirds of his seemingly insurmountable girth … I know I’m fucking huge, but my son’s tool … exceeded mine with such ease … that his force of entry could surely kill … I felt like yelling out … ‘NOOOOO … don’t doooo it …’

They surrounded Kennedy, for some, just like me, it was their first time, the girls and young men comforted her, for Wade’s cock was straining … from here, I could see the bulging veins, how insidious, that he could be that much bigger, my head shook back and forth … the murmur reached to Shelly and myself, as Wade prodded the huge head over her pussy, her head went back in an orgasm, the teasing, the apprehension, since he had yet to insert his oversized prize … I looked towards Shelly … “Are you sure? Do you know for certain, that Kennedy has taken him before?” I asked, fearful for Kennedy’s body … and life.

“Yes … I’ve seen it … just relax, watch … how it folds her in upon herself … it’s like birth in reverse.” Said Shelly, in a voice of reverence, for she knew of what she spoke. Thankfully, from our overhead view, we were unobstructed, as Wade continued rubbing the huge head of his donkey dong over her slippery box, I could see her coming down from her orgasm, just as Wade, and the assembled, witnessed the incredible mounting … the head forcing her to open … the way her pussy folded in, the force it took, the sheer mass made her body fall into itself, as the young crowd held her legs wide, as multiple hands came in to feel my son’s giant prick, ooh’s and ah’s filled the air, as her body adjusted, to the hellish dimensions of my son’s completely oversized weapon, as her body gave in, as she stretched, and came on the insertion, as he slowly added another inch, and another, as the girls gasped, as Kennedy’s body coursed with multiple orgasms, as she trembled, clamped down, and came upon my son’s gargantuan elephant cock.

I was astonished, as he slowly inserted roughly a third, as Kennedy squirmed, and somehow adjusted to my son’s horrifically sized organ. We all watched her chest heave, as Wade began to prod his oversized prick further, deeper into her body, he paused and withdrew, and as he did, the assembled came in closer, to witness her body succumb to his mighty weapon, as his massive thickness turned her inside out, the stretch and pull on the elasticity of her pussy had to be so extreme, and so deliciously painful. I probably wasn’t alone in looking for signs of blood along my sons chillingly sized erection, fearing he might rip her open, shivers ran through me, as they must for all those men, for no man could do what he was doing, Kennedy was cumming again, her body spasming, as Wade began to slowly pump and probe her … as her body folded in … birth in reverse … as his demonic dick did the damage it was designed to do.

Shelly and I pulled on my huge dick, but our eyes were locked on my son … as Wade’s huge prick began to slowly piston Kennedy, the assembled, adoring fans watched in reverence … as the exceptionally huge tool that plugged Kennedy’s tortured pussy opened her wider and plunged deeper. Forget about ever following up my son … you’re the hotdog thrown into the hallway after he’s spread your women apart, until recently, I’m the thickest I’ve ever seen, but Wade is much thicker, it was scary to witness.

I have a huge dick, completely monstrous, but my son’s … is the stuff of nightmares, for as he continued his murderous pounding, Kennedy was suspended from reality, he separated her from her senses, as she accepted roughly half of his enormous dick … which appeared longer, and thicker with each passing minute … for he slammed the hellish thing into her harder, deeper, forcing her to adjust, the others had released their hold on her, as Wade took total, unequivocal control, he held her legs wide, my focus was diverted to his huge slapping balls, which swung beneath his mammoth dick, slapping along the underside of his fat shaft with each stroke. The incredible amount of unusable horse cock, the many thick inches that lay outside her reach.

Both sexes came in, as hand after hand felt along Wade’s gargantuan tool, none could leave this room the same, his size was chilling, his slapping balls were also inspected, admired, as my son pillaged Kennedy’s body, Shelly and I were spellbound, as were the other witnesses, as Kennedy’s reactions were exacting a toll on them all. She was delirious, cumming on the end of my son, as his prick delved deeper, the stretch greater as his excitement rose. In essence, Wade’s huge tool was fucking all of them at once, as they all stared upon his historic, ungodly massive tool …

Pity any man who attempts to enter Kennedy’s life … for she has only one sexual master … you can have a big dick, even a huge one … but you can never match the destruction wrought by my son’s succulent heavy fat tool, with nearly 8 or 9 inches plunging into her body. Sweat was rolling down Wade, as all watched my son simply destroy this pretty young thing, her contorted body and mind must surely love it, she squirmed, and twisted on the end of it, her vocabulary was cut down to mumbles, and jumbles, and the repeated … “YES … YESSSS … YESSSSS.” She came countless times on the business end of my son, as he appeared to be nearing his finish …

“Norman, I don’t want you to be alarmed, but be warned … it’s not an optical illusion … you simply won’t believe how big he’s become … it’s something I doubt you’ve ever seen … it’s rather … disturbing.“ Said Shelly, as my pained face and body moved closer to the glass, as my son’s unholy huge prick was nearing it’s climax …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He dared not cum inside her, and as Lea’s posse looked on, it was horrendous, it wasn’t possible, for it was clearly thicker, even from our vantage point, it was so plump, horrendously fat, as it began it’s retreat from Kennedy’s now motionless body, it simply had no end, he stepped back, and back again … as Shelly, myself, and the assembled masses watched the ridiculous, completely oversized organ come into full view …

“He can’t be that big …” I mumbled quietly, in complete awe, as his mountain of a prick began to jet a heavy load over Kennedy’s spent body … he wasn’t just a little bigger than me … he was much bigger, the longest and fattest I dare see, nor comprehend, throw out the measurements taken on the yardstick or tape measure, his masterpiece was lashed towards a size I dared only dream, or be tormented by in nightmares … my son’s massive prick kept producing an awe inspiring load, dwarfing anything I had ever done, I tore my eyes away from my son’s delicious prick, to see the one I held in my hand … I wasn’t even close … he dwarfed me … my son’s gnarled, twisting massive prick, so abused, and tortured, had expanded to such an extreme gut-wrenching size, that it made even mine … seem small.

“I told you … look at him … he is perfection … look at your son … what he’s become … the size … the sheer volume of his cock … I can’t believe it … I can’t understand it …” Said Shelly, as she came at her own hand, as my own increased breathing, harbored my own painful orgasm, as my giant cock let loose in honor of my son’s incredible dimensions, I shot my load over the floor and walls, mute witness to the gigantic, otherworldly, cartoonish prick that my son yields … it is no contest … he should be adored, and deservedly worshipped, I gazed, as did the others upon his horrendously sized organ, as spurt after spurt of cum continued to lather Kennedy’s body.

I pulled the last of my load from my huge dick, the second largest in the world … ashamed? Never, for I witnessed the true greatness of size. I understood quiet fully, what I had done to others, as they gathered, clamored and lusted after my huge dick for decades. The ‘honor’ I had bestowed upon them to witness my massive cock, but it was my son, who eclipsed me … and with such ease, with such a terribly scary, and horrendous size, that even I … one who is massively endowed, must honor.

He lay his spent prick along top Kennedy’s unresponsive body, as they all came in to witness, feel, and taste. Up close, the largest, most disgustingly huge cock on this earth. Hand after hand explored Wade’s slab, all shocked, at how enormous he could actually become.

I breathlessly moved into a better position to view, to admire, and fully take in, and take mental pictures of my son’s scary huge meat beast. It still flexed and heaved over Kennedy’s body, it went from her pussy to the base of her neck. I simply have no idea where she put it … for even half of his giant prick, should be out of reach for any woman … anywhere.

I had no words … Shelly and I looked on, as my son’s cock began a slow retreat from a size, that had no purpose. Scant few, could handle even a portion of him. I wondered how my body could maintain my oversized cock, and wondered anew, how it was possible Wade could function with so large a prick.

Not a soul left the room, I glanced around to see the various couples, groups, and singles mingling about, still watching the haunting, daunting hanging masterpiece that Wade possessed. I looked towards Shelly, she was still spellbound …

“Did you ever?” I asked …

“Are you fucking crazy? I can barely take any part of you … and you expect me to attempt to take on Wade? Yeah right … maybe if I wanted to be killed. You slay me, but Wade … it would be outright murder.” Said Shelly, as we both wondered if the evening was over, but I knew better … so did Shelly.

Wade stood among them, as both sexes came in to feel, and experience his hanging monster in their own way. Mouth after mouth, tongue after tongue, and hand after hand came in to inspect his spent masterpiece, none of them, not one, missed this opportunity to come in, and explore the fucking thing in their own way. The earth-shattering dimensions, held sway with them all, for many, it was a chance to attempt to pick up the slick oversized tool, to feel the heft, how insanely heavy it was, as for the men … all but a couple held up their tiny tools next to Wade’s gargantuan prick, a few came, shooting their little loads in mute witness to Wade’s overpowering horse cock. Shelly and I watched in silence, even now, not fully hard, Wade was both longer and much thicker than myself, even now as I write this, it sends shivers down my spine.

“I know Wade’s blown you away … and I know you’re fond of Heather … that you’ve ripped her open … but what you don’t know … that Becca turned Heather on to you … so you could prep her for Wade … to really open her up … for her to be ready … to try and take on Wade’s bigger dick. The girls used you, yes you … Mr. Big Dick, the stud of stud’s … you were used … just to prep Heather for Wade … tonight’s the night stud … you get to see your son, rip apart a girl you’ve enjoyed.” Said Shelly with relish, for I had never been bested, not in the sack, for I had the skills my son lacked, but … my son … had the size … that I couldn’t begin to match. Heather was a size queen, a delicious, beautiful young thing, that wanted to be fucked silly by a giant dick … but I had been inside her, I knew better, in no way should she attempt this, she’s not big enough, her body is simply not capable of taking on what Wade has become …

Tentatively, carefully, Heather approached Wade and Kennedy, she pushed the others out of her way, clearing a path, her lust clouded her vision and common senses, her destiny, was hanging tortuously from my sons cut muscled body. Hideously huge, far to menacing, an accident waiting to happen … Heather laid her small hands on my son’s surreal tool, her eyes locked with Wade’s, as she brought the massive head to her lips and sucked from the tip, next to her mouth, it was ungodly huge, she savored what still leaked, his salty baby batter sucked clean, her hands could feel the heat, and the frightening realization as it responded, growing firm, the once bending, spongy tool, recoiled to what it was only a few minutes before.

Heather, the walking wet dream, seemingly outside the abilities to handle my son, wanted to attempt the impossible. I saw my son pull back his mighty weapon from her grasp, and let it fall … even from here … I heard the massive thing as it slapped against his thigh.

‘Good for you … don’t fall for that charmer … tell her to forget it … she can’t accommodate you.’ I told myself, watching my son protest, but her approach, her touch, her overwhelming sexuality, was pulling my son into her … “Shelly? We can’t let this happen … Wade will fuck her up. Tear her open … he’s too big.” I stated, suddenly aware, that Shelly and I would have to reveal ourselves to the group, that I had watched my own son destroy a young girl with his incomprehensible organ, I couldn’t sit back, and let him damage Heather.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Heather is so pretty … look at her … she’s in love with him … at the very least ‘love lust’ … trust them … she and Becca have prepped for this … it will be fine.” Said Shelly, as I looked out at my son’s massive prick, for it was growing, as Heather leaned up and kissed Wade, his hellish organ was responding, in the short moment of their kiss, he had added incredible mass, it was filling out to where he had been whilst cumming over Kennedy, surely they all saw it … they can’t let this happen.

“Norman … trust your son … don’t let your experience with Heather, or the possibility that Wade will take her higher than you ever could, dissuade them from this … look at her, she’s ready, she’s always wanted him … it’s her chance.” Said Shelly, but I wasn’t convinced, my cock was still straining, I watched, helpless, as my son kissed her back, taking her head in his hands, as his crippling cock surged … maybe at the beginning she could take him … but not now …

I turned to find my clothes, but Shelly grabbed my arm … “Let it go Norman, watch them, let them be … let her be taken … she’s the prettiest girl, he’s the most handsome man, let them consummate … he’s wanted her for so long, and she … she couldn’t begin to take him, but she’s been working on it. Lea told me so … as Becca told her … it’s Heather’s gift to him … let them live …” Said Shelly, as I looked back towards the pair … to Wade and Heather, it was as if there was no one else in the room … they all stood aside, as Kennedy stirred, barely able to rise up onto her elbows … she knew what was about to happen … they all did.

With such caring, Wade laid Heather on her back, knelt down, and went down on her, she grabbed his head, as his mouth and fingers went to work, his huge tool hung to the floor, flexing, ready for the kill. I stood with Shelly, my cock raging hard, as my son brought off Heather with a chilling orgasm, her body shook and twisted from his handiwork, as he brought up his head, looking down her supple firm body, as his fingers probed her, he had to know, as I did, that he’s carrying too much cock.

He paused, the crowd wanted him to mount her, to spread her open … he stood, still massaging her pussy, leaning in asking her a question … ‘No’ … don’t do it’ … I thought to myself, but she was nodding, raising her head, looking down between her legs, and at Wade, and the impossibly huge fat prick, she was out of her mind, out of her league … this is so irresponsible … make it stop.

Wade pulled away, and pulled it up, he lay it over her, just as I had done with my own huge dick, and he reached up her body much further than I ever could, and he wasn’t even at full staff. This comparison gave me pause, for as I, and the others watched, it started to get thicker, to fill out to the size that had entered, and rearranged Kennedy. ‘That’s it’ … I thought, show her what she’s up against … but that idiot bitch was nodding, and as Shelly and I watched, my son backed up, and began to rub the hellishly huge head along her pussy … don’t do it … stop this insanity.

Shelly and I were frozen, our view clear, as Heather tensed, as the huge head prodded to create the space required for the improbable mass behind it … I did that before, I knew her response firsthand, she came just as he the head somehow entered. The collective groan, as Wade’s horrifically sized wang spread her open, he paused there, he was wincing, for she had clamped down tight on the intruder, this is her chance to stop this insanity, any vestige of hope ends here, somewhere inside her part of her must be screaming … “STOP THIS!… you can’t possibly take this thing!!!”

The amount of cock that stood outside her body was insane, Wade simply had too much meat, she was so delicious a treat, that he couldn’t help but be excited, but common man … pull out. Hands came out from the crowd, they explored my son’s massive prick, as they also stroked, explored, and fondled Heather’s beautiful body, I didn’t breath, nor did Shelly … “Holy fuck … how did she do that?” Questioned Shelly, as Wade placed in a few inches, and then a few more, as Heather came loud and hard on the end of him. The murmur of the crowd, as Heather’s body folded in … just as Shelly had described, birth in reverse, and how, even from here, she had a spine tingling, otherworldly orgasm, the likes of which … I had never brought forth.

“Jesus Christ … look at it.” I said aloud to Shelly, as everyone in the room below, and out of it … could see Wade’s cock expand, plump, and plumper still, as it grew to a full, gut wrenching hardness, Wade’s excitement palpable, as Heather somehow managed to take in roughly seven inches, of solid, super fat horse cock … holy shit … her body squirmed, and spasmed, overtaken, obliterated, I was stunned, as I could read his lips … asking Heather if she could take more of him, as it continued to stretch her beyond reason …

This sick experiment, had no end, nor did Wade’s soul crushing gargantuan cock, as he began to pump the terrible thing deeper into Heather, spreading her so wide, his superior thickness was mind numbing, as was the mass that entered and left her body, at an ever increasing rate, his hips blurred, as Heather came multiple times, until she could no longer respond …

Wade paused, watching, waiting for her return to consciousness … “Wait for it … wait for it big boy … let her come of it … then rail her … rail her good … feed her that monstrous horse dick … that she desires so badly … she wants it … she wants it … fuck her up with it … that’s it, don’t waste it, wait … wait … now, NOW, take that little filly and ruin her … fuck her up … look, LOOK … HERE SHE COMES.” Said Shelly, so loudly, and breathlessly, that I feared we would be discovered, but they didn’t hear us …

Their whole attention was on Wade, and his succulent tool, as Heather stirred, and realized what was happening to her, for the young thing I had taken, was now entering a new realm, one which exceeded what even I had delivered, for my son laid waste this pretty thing, showing her what his size could do … as he bested, and busted this filly like I thought I had … I knew better, as my son’s incredibly hard and huge tool stretched and delivered a truly monumental fuck, as even more of his monster delved deeper, with more stretch than I could ever match, for somehow, his superior thickness must have opened her further, for it seemed, nine inches or more pummeled that bikini queen, her body quivered and came so many times it went beyond stupid.

Shelly and I watched as Wade schooled her in size, making her his bitch, his excitement, that such a beautiful, near perfect physical specimen could take him, for she had demurred before, knowing she wasn’t nearly capable of handling him … just as Jackie was with me. It took me this long to make that analogy, for it took Jackie and I time to work her up to handle me, it took Becca and Heather countless hours to prep Heather for Wade, which included me, as a smaller, yet massive stand in, for Wade’s silly huge organ, his straining larger tool, making her feel, and know of his supreme size, I knew of his thrill, the excitement, of knowing I could enter and pleasure his mother, of how big I got for his mother, how I could reach new levels of size, from my complete excitement of being with her, the one I loved most of all.

Like a fish on the end of massive hook, Heather came so hard and often from my son’s gargantuan tool, that it was as if she had run a marathon, covered in sweat, she had to be completely exhausted, the astonishment from their witnesses, could see how excited Wade had become, his hellish prick stretched poor Heather from her senses, as Wade pushed his punishing tool in a fuck lust rage into Heather’s accommodating body, with gasps all around, we witnessed Wade, at what must his most tortured size, for what came forth from Heather’s body … simply shouldn’t have fit in the first place.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both of us could hear them all respond, as Wade pulled his mouthwatering, completely hard, emasculating tool from Heather’s body. “For fucks sake … that can’t be.” I said to Shelly with complete awe, as she once again came at her own hand, like me, and everyone else, in complete disbelief at my son’s horrific size.

He dwarfed me, longer, thicker than he had been with Kennedy, it was dark in color, straining. I knew what he felt … for I had been there … many times … I had tortured thousands who had seen me at my best, but my best … never matched this … holy fucking shit … what a succulent, sweet massive dick …

My eyes shuttered closed, as I came a fourth time, it hurt, it hurt so bad, as I watched my son’s horrendously gargantuan cock let loose his third load, over the still, motionless body of Heather, the streams pelted her body, I quickly glanced about, as all involved came as one, as my son beat, his historic erection in Heather’s direction, as he covered her with his spunk, as he showcased the entire sick thing for them all to admire and take in.

“I’ve never seen him that size before Norman … my God! … did he kill her with it? … not even with Kennedy was he that monstrous … he must like her … he must really like Heather … or simply the attention … look at them … they would do anything for him … was it like that for you? Was it like that for you?” Asked Shelly, as we both continued to watch Wade’s titanic prick speak for itself, nothing need be said in the presence of such greatness. I began to understand the effect I had on both sexes over the years, as I admired my son’s hanging monstrosity, the heft, and weight of it. The messy slick thing still garnered all the attention, as it slapped against both of his legs, a mute statement of greatness. Heather came out of it slowly, with Wade’s mouth over hers, as she weakly hugged him, completely overcome by his powerful, ever larger, massive prick.

Effortlessly, he lifted her, and carried her to a couch, as she massaged her ripped, overly endowed man child, admiring his body, eyes searching his, as his massive tool remained a ridiculous horrific size. Lea must have told the group it was time to go, as they slowly began to cloth and leave. I checked my watch, the whole event had taken a little over one hour and forty five minutes. It all happened so fast, I was glad I wasn’t cleaning up that mess.

“Pour me a drink … please.” I asked, as I sat back, my own big dick hanging nearly a foot. I patted the thing, my good buddy, as Shelly handed me my drink.

“Now that was something wasn’t it?” Asked Shelly, as I took in a good swig.

“Just how many times … have they had one of these … get togethers?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m not sure, Lea and that little group are fairly tight lipped about it. I’m guessing they do this … at least once a month, moving from house to house.” Replied Shelly, as we settled in, we could hear and see people leaving the house, off into the night. I poked my head up high enough to see Wade and Heather on the couch. Lea, nowhere to be found. I have no idea what happened to Kennedy, she had been fucked, and fucked up. I still had trouble coming to terms with either girl, how they had taken my son’s oversized log inside them.

“When were the other times you saw my son in action?” I asked, for I simply had to know.

“Well, the first time … wasn’t actually a group thing. I didn’t know Wade was here, he must have walked over, it was late, a weekend, and Lea was pulling him off on the couch. I didn’t see it … seriously, I saw his head, but not his cock, it was late, they were both so embarrassed, and with that he packed up and left. It was about a year ago … don’t worry, he was of age. I’ve caught Lea with many young men down here before, but she admitted to me, that Wade was to large, she just loved playing with it. When she told me that, I laughed to myself, for I hadn’t seen it, not until that second time, and I wasn’t laughing anymore. Holy shit, that was eye opening, that’s what got me so into you. I figured you were hung as well, for I didn’t know of ‘you’ like many in the neighborhood, nor that you were so fucking huge, that’s why I came on to you last year.” Replied Shelly, as my phone started to ring. I quickly pulled it out, and in shock … realizing it was Wade.

“What’s up buddy?” I answered.

“Hey dad, I was wondering if I could bring someone to Thanksgiving?” Asked Wade, as I sat naked, with my filthy huge dick, not twenty to twenty five feet from him, thankful, that the music in the background downstairs seemingly covered our tracks.

“Of course.” I replied, leaving him room for a reply.

“Cool. It’s Heather, Heather Spencer, you know, from the neighborhood. You know her parents, I’m sure you’ve seen her around.” Said Wade, as I had more than seen her around, and I felt a little guilty over it, but then again, I had been set up by Becca and Heather, ‘used’ so to speak. Young women can ‘use’ me all they want.

“Yeah, I know her, no problem. Now don’t forget, your mother and I will be up to school at around 11AM Wednesday to pick up you and Jen.” I replied.

“Yeah I know. Hey, where is mom? I tried her cell and she’s not answering.” Said Wade.

“She and Katie went to New York for a couple of days to take in some shows, and spend money, you know the routine.” I replied.

“Okay, cool, see you Wednesday. Love you.” Said Wade … “Love you too buddy. See ya.” I replied.

As we hung up, I stood to look down towards him, and a recovering Heather, she was still breathing heavily, spent, ripped and torn apart my son’s massive hanging tool.

I thanked Shelly for her ‘surprise’, and was so grateful to see my son enjoy himself, and have others enjoy him. I was astonished at his size. I simply had no idea, I understood he was bigger, but … not by that much, it seemed … totally impossible. Before I left, I had to see what had become of Wade, Lea and Heather, I saw that Wade and Heather were still on the couch, and that her sexy little feet were working over Wade’s raging massive prick, it shot up towards his chin, it was straining, sick, massive, scary.

He took over, and grabbed her ankles, and worked her sexy little feet along the incredibly gargantuan fat pole, except this time … it felt wrong, for they both would be at our family table in just a few days. Shelly noticed as well, I had to turn her away, to let them have some privacy, it was one thing, when there was a crowd, but now, it’s my son, his ‘new’ girl … this isn’t the time, nor place. I had all the confirmation I needed, and I had seen a bigger man in action … a horrifically larger man … something I never expected, not that much bigger … it hits even harder, for I am not even the most endowed under my own roof, I am humbled.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Checkin, I'm struggling to stay engaged with this recent turn of events. Sure he's been bested, but without his enhanced genes then Wade wouldn't even be possible. The comparison, and the struggles that Norman is having, is a bit strained from a story telling perspective. Sure he's been bested, but where's the pride in his son being able to take the next steps in this familial sexual evolution? It's just hitting me in a strange way and I just can't engage with this portion of the story the same way I have throughout the other chapters. I don't know maybe it's the shift in tone, or that Norman seems desperate & despondent about it that just doesn't seem reasonable or likely. I'm not intending this to be critical, because the writing is till excellent, I just wanted to share my thoughts after reading the recent chapters. Thanks for continuing to entertain us with this story and I certainly look forward to future additions.

ace91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Checkin, I'm struggling to stay engaged with this recent turn of events. Sure he's been bested, but without his enhanced genes then Wade wouldn't even be possible. The comparison, and the struggles that Norman is having, is a bit strained from a story telling perspective. Sure he's been bested, but where's the pride in his son being able to take the next steps in this familial sexual evolution? It's just hitting me in a strange way and I just can't engage with this portion of the story the same way I have throughout the other chapters. I don't know maybe it's the shift in tone, or that Norman seems desperate & despondent about it that just doesn't seem reasonable or likely. I'm not intending this to be critical, because the writing is till excellent, I just wanted to share my thoughts after reading the recent chapters. Thanks for continuing to entertain us with this story and I certainly look forward to future additions.

Just my 2cents, but I think it is realistic for checkin to portray a distressed Norman when facing the fact that he is no longer the stud. It takes a meteorite to smash through his lifelong wall of alpha pride, and I wouldn't expect Norman to react any other way. His defiance and almost delirious behaviour is justified, and acceptance is got to be just around the corner, if checkin wills it.

Reactions: GJackN

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Just my 2cents, but I think it is realistic for checkin to portray a distressed Norman when facing the fact that he is no longer the stud. It takes a meteorite to smash through his lifelong wall of alpha pride, and I wouldn't expect Norman to react any other way. His defiance and almost delirious behaviour is justified, and acceptance is got to be just around the corner, if checkin wills it.

Ace91, We all have perspectives on what's written, and I certainly appreciate your point of view. However, the issue here is Norman is also highly intelligent and he would understand that this is likely to be the most likely outcome because of his and his wife's genes. I could see the depicted reaction being more likely if it were someone else other than his own son. It just seems strange to me when considering all of the other elements of who Norman is and who he has been throughout the story. Being surpassed by his son wouldn't be surprising and I struggled to think that he'd experience this level of devastation when witnessing the spectacle in person. Just seems odd and just a bit too heavy on the "and the tables have turned" element which one would predict to occur in a story with a main character such as Norman, although he's not malevolent in the slightest and lots of tragedy has befallen him throughout his life. It's just a different way to take the story I suppose just not one that is easy for me to go along with from an imagination/ fantasy standpoint.

Reactions: ace91

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 53

Jackie’s Home

It’s Monday afternoon, Katie drove us home from the airport, and when she dropped me off, I was so happy and relieved to be home. We had arranged for our Thanksgiving food to be catered, so there wasn’t much left for me to do, the house was spotless, Norman, and our once a week cleaning gal are ‘God’s’ when it comes to keeping a clean house. Wade had texted that he was bringing Heather, another mouth to feed, no problem, but I couldn’t quite place her, until I remembered seeing her poolside over the summer … yeah, no wonder, she filled out a bikini as well as any girl had ever seen, so that made sense. I was so at ease as I opened the door, looking forward to our holiday weekend …

“I’m back baby!” I said aloud to Norman, who was off this week, and as he came into view, the only thing I wanted to do was fuck. After a great welcome home kiss, I could tell something was off.

As I pulled back … “What’s up with you?” I asked, as Norman seemed troubled.

“Ummm, we were so busy last week before you left for New York, that I failed to mention a couple of things.” He replied, letting out a long exhale.

“I’m guessing it was Shelly, and probably someone else.” I said with exasperation, as we walked to the kitchen, which found me pouring myself a glass of wine, prepping for the carnage.

“Yeah, Shelly … of course, but the other … was … it was Becca.” He replied, as my eyes closed, my exhale, one of disgust.

“Seriously? We fucking know her parents … she was what? Maybe 10 or 11 when we moved here. We’ve known her since she was a child, she’s played with our kids. What the fuck, WTF is wrong with you? I don’t want to deal with this, if her parents come her bitching, it’s all on you, I want no part of it.” I replied, looking away, as Norman blathered on, for at some point … I had stopped listening.

“Okay … when did this happen?” I asked, interrupting him, perturbed, disgusted with him.

“Ummm, when I was out walking Ernie last week.” Was Norman’s reply.

“Oh my God … and she could … ‘accommodate’ you? I asked, as I stared out into the pool area.

“Oh yeah, ya see, she had been with ...” Replied my Norman, stopping mid-sentence.

“Been what? …. Not with Wade?” I asked, but not totally surprised.

“Yeah, but he was too big for her.” Replied Norman.

“Holy shit. Well, I guess that adds up. She couldn’t handle Wade, so she must have thought … ‘Why not try ‘daddy’, and see if he’ll fit.” I replied, almost at my wits end, but also fearful, for I let slip that I knew of Wade’s ungodly size, and hoped … Norman didn’t notice.

“Actually, it gets worse. You see, she had planned this thing all along, and I fell into it, and it just ended up being the perfect storm, since she was jogging up to Ernie and I, and well … I was in the mood for a fresh young thing. One thing led to her, and other thing … well … a couple of days later … Becca led me … to … Heather.” Said the love of my life, surely knowing, the real ‘perfect storm’ was about to rage like a class five hurricane.

I didn’t respond at first. Staring straight ahead, eyes wide, blinking, the closest thing I could call it was flabbergasted, stunned. It took a while for it to all settle in. There was a long pause …

“So … let me understand … you diddle, and fuck with Becca, a young girl we’ve known for over a decade, then … if I understand this correctly … she sets you up? With Heather … Heather Spencer? The same Heather that our son Wade is bringing to our Thanksgiving table in two days, and you proceed to rail, and defile our son’s latest girlfriend … is that right?” I replied, still unknowing of my husband’s tell all, since he was only getting warmed up.

“Yeah … that about sums up … that’s part of it.” Replied my husband, the way he said it, the tone of his voice, the way he left it hanging … told me there was more to tell, much more.

“You’ve outdone yourself this time. You must be so proud? I can’t fucking believe this. You fucked Becca. You fucked our son’s potential new girlfriend … you had a total of three women this week alone. Good God … what’s left?” I asked, resigned to my fate.

“Well, the part with Shelly … it involved a party of sorts that her daughter Lea had … this was Saturday evening.” Said Norman, leaving me some space for a reply.

“I take it Lea? Was not on the menu?” I asked, as Norman nodded a definitive ‘no’. “Go on.” I replied, as I poured another glass, for I really didn’t want the details, but this is who we are.

“Well … this party at Shelly’s, consisted of her daughter, and 25 young adults, her ‘posse’, and yeah, that’s right … I counted them, and it included … a guest of honor … Wade.” Said my husband, as it was all disturbingly coming into focus, as he continued ...

“Well … it didn’t take long, and pretty soon, all of them got naked, and … our son, was saved for last, as they all saw his mammoth cock. Believe me, if I hadn’t seen it … I wouldn’t have believed it, he’s fucking huge … longer, thicker, than even me, and not by a little, it’s astonishing. Anyway … I’ll try to keep it short … they all brought off him with a tug job of sorts, then he demolished this young woman … Kennedy, then after that … he topped it off … by laying into Heather, her first time taking him inside her, and somehow … she managed to take in … roughly half of the fucking thing. Turns out, I had been ‘used’ by both Becca and Heather … a primer of sorts, breaking in Heather … so she could take on Wade’s larger cock.” Said my husband, as I sat, glass in hand, unresponsive, still collating … wondering what happened to our ‘little boy’.

“That’s not the end of it. I had asked Shelly if she had attempted to take on Wade, since this wasn’t the first time one of these ‘moving parties’ had taken place in her home. She said ‘no’, but I didn’t believe her, not for a second, for she had said some things … mainly … about me being ‘schooled’, and knowing in advance, just how enormous Wade could get, it just didn’t have the right ‘feel’. Anyway, after the crowd broke up, I couldn’t get Shelly to tell me any more about these ‘moving parties’, so I took it upon myself to confront one of the ‘guests’ as they were leaving. You know her … the Parker girl, lives two blocks down, so as she left, I came up from behind her, and after a little fuss, she finally confessed …” Said Norman, as I continued to accumulate knowledge that I wish I didn’t have, like some ‘innocent’ veil had been lifted off our son revealing a monster underneath.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Turns out, these ‘moving parties’ … come at a cost, each person pays two hundred dollars, the host takes ten percent … and Wade … takes the rest … nice work if you can get it … that’s a nice turn of forty five hundred bucks for less than two hours work. Then, I thought about it for a bit … does he ever ask you for ‘spending money’?” Asked my husband … “No, he hasn’t, I always thought he asked you.” I replied …

“Well … he hasn’t asked me for ‘spending money’ for … what? Well over a year, probably longer, but it gets better. Jen called on Sunday! Told me she was troubled, turns out, our ‘little boy’, has gone off to college and started his own cottage industry. She had been reluctant to tell us about it, but thought we should intervene, since the whole fucking university seems to be in on it, and it started the very first week he got there. So I Googled it, and you won’t believe what I read on there.” Said Norman, as he continued to rip away the layers of Wade’s onion.

“The long and short of it … he’s a stud for hire. Mutual masturbation, cuckhold, whatever fucking thing you can think of … he’s probably doing it, and he’s quite possibly … bisexual, which doesn’t leave much out. We know his grades are fantastic, but it turns out, he rarely attends class, and Jen got a taste of it, when she paid him a surprise visit at his dorm two weeks ago, and as she waited outside his room, to the sounds of someone getting hurriedly dressed and leaving. Turns out … the person leaving Wade’s room … is some dude, covered in our sons cum, it’s dripping off him, his chin, clothes, it’s everywhere.” Said Norman, as I wished I could go out, and come back in, start over, and pretend I didn’t know of any of this, and not hear the tale that stars our youngest son.

“Oh my God … what are we going to do?” I asked quietly, comfortably numb, as Norman wasn’t finished … he piled it on.

“Ooohhhh. it gets better honey … guess who called today? Ahhhh … don’t bother, I’ll tell ya … it was Ted, yes, Ted from Mysteries, turns out, he’s not asking about me to come back to work, he wants our permission … for us to allow Wade to work for him. Turns out, Wade approached him, the kids smart, he can do the math, and he knows he’ll make more following in my footsteps, forgoing his education, and cashing in on his huge prick. I told Ted off, that no matter what I said, that he and Wade had already made a deal, and that if he wants to make me feel better, then turn Wade away. Well, that was a pretty short conversation, he was just trying to soften the blow, and we both know where that’s going.” Said Norman, as I wondered how this Thanksgiving was going to end, and our response to the challenges ahead, but a part of me, was resigned to all this, like the both of us saw it coming, almost a certainty … inevitable.

“I’m not finished, during my Google search, I found an article from the university paper … turns out a disgruntled husband, went after Wade, and Wade made short work of him, beat the shit out of him. There were witnesses when this guy went on the offensive. The guy was arrested for assault, placed into jail, and when I mentioned it to Jen, she added a juicy little tid bit … that didn’t make the paper. That when the guy was in jail, Wade made his way back to this guy’s size queen wife, and drilled her a second time … only this time … it was on the house. A warning of sorts … to all those who might want ‘revenge’.” Said Norman, the hammer dropped, as I was reminded of my own ‘lost confession’ it was long overdue … since it bothered me, that I hadn’t told him, of my own Wade ‘experience’.

I was hard pressed to respond, so I pulled up my glass of wine, and with a look to the back patio, poolside, I pointed with glass in hand, to the pool, and the chase lounge. “It was there.” I replied.

“What are you talking about?” Asked Norman. Probably wondering why I hadn’t responded to his monologue of our son.

“It was in that lounge chair, dead of summer, July something or other, 1AM … you had chased me out of bed with your mumbling, and fussing about, during some dream you were having … that’s when I saw it.” I replied, as I took a long sip.

“Saw what?” Asked Norman, unaware of what I had witnessed, but probably already knowing the answer …

“When I saw Wade, lay Ashley Green to waste … right there … in that lounge chair, and I can’t shake it … I think of what I saw most everyday … I haven’t looked at Wade the same way since. Holy shit … the kid is hung so fucking huge … it’s truly scary.” I replied, reliving the moment, as his monstrous cock went where no man had gone before …

“I had fallen asleep on the couch, and when I awoke, it was dark, they hadn’t seen me lying there, and in the dim of the softly flickering pool lights, I sat here, captivated, watching them the whole time … I must have caught them right at the start. He was so … huge when soft, it began to grow in her little hands, and it just kept growing and growing … I brought myself off multiple times, watching her labor over his huge prick. It just kept getting bigger and bigger. When I thought it must be full hard, it simply wouldn’t stop, it just got longer, thicker … until … until he made you, the largest man on the planet … a clear second place finisher.” I replied, for I indeed had seen the hellish size of my son, seen our son in action, my ‘secret’ … out.

“It got so fucking thick … and when he was about to cum … it got thicker … it was ungodly huge … a size that could kill … seriously … he can’t keep growing can he? I mean … he’s only nineteen, what if it keeps getting bigger as he ages … are they going to have to cut some of it off? It’s so stupid huge already.” I replied, my nipples rock hard, for I was turned on by my son’s massive prick and how Ashley struggled with it, for it was horrifically monstrous.

“Yeah … I know, I saw it in full form and function at Shelly’s place. I knew he was bigger, but not that much bigger, and when he got ‘really excited’ towards the end … it got so thick, well … it seemed unusable.” Replied Norman, admitting he initially felt inferior to Wade’s clearly larger prick, shocked and intimidated, but adding that he was over it by Sunday, like he got over a cold. I got the distinct impression he was proud of our son’s incredible size, I knew I was, as I found myself looking towards my husband’s huge cock … as it clearly stirred along his leg.

Nothing need be said. He was sitting in a chair facing out into the yard, I walked before him, and as he spread open his legs, I knelt down, to pull out and pleasure his huge prick, as I brought the head to my mouth and took it in, until it became so large, that it came from my mouth with an audible pop, as his massive prick added inch after fat inch, as it passed a foot, as I slobbered over it, both hands adding ever more beef, as it passed 13 solid inches, straining ever higher, and through my tortured breathing, and lusting over his fat tool … unbeknownst to me, over my shoulder, Norman noticed a young man, part of our normal yard crew, unexpected, since they were here a day early due to the holiday week.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dumbstruck, they stared at Norman’s ungodly huge prick, as my hands and mouth worshiped a cock that surely dwarfed their entire crew, as Norman watched this guy’s puny cock harden in his work pants, his hand uncontrollably massaging his little dick, he stood mesmerized, as my Norman’s tool surged towards a horrendous heart breaking size.

Norman let him watch, as I, blissfully unaware, pulled and prodded my Norman’s tool towards a monumental size, as another of his cohorts walked in alongside him, stopping, starring, their eyes wide, as they saw my husband’s true, soul crushing size. Norman maneuvered me slightly, letting them gather in it’s true enormity, for Norman liked it when men watched, liked it when they knew just … how … fucking … scary … huge … he could become. If they heard the rumors, well … he put the rumors to rest … he destroyed them … for what they now saw, dwarfed any rumors, as he willed himself to get bigger, I noticed it, I even commented …

“Jesus Norman, I guess I should stay away more often … such a big boy … such a bad boy … make it grow baby … get bigger … “ I stated, as my hands continued to work his prick to ridiculous dimensions.

“Yeah … I’m a bad boy … sometimes I like a crowd … witnesses … you know me, always wanting positive reinforcement.” Said Norman, as my expression changed, and he nodded to someone or something over my shoulder, as I looked over my shoulder towards our two ‘witnesses’…

“JESUS CHRIST NORMAN!!???” I yelled, running off to our bedroom, thankful I was still dressed. As Norman sat in the chair laughing, his massive tool resting up high along his stomach and chest, as our witnesses didn’t know what to do next. Too transfixed to leave, as Norman stood, letting his horse prick fall, and kicked his shorts and underwear aside, letting them get a good long look at a truly hung alpha male. His massive fat prick hung down to his knees, swollen to almost it’s maximum. A twisted succulent delicious prick, that’s it, get a good look, commit it to memory, for they didn’t run, they couldn’t tear their eyes away. I watched from the hallway, as he pulled it aloft and pointed it their direction. Letting them witness a true anomaly, a pure and true horse prick. He let it fall like a huge tree limb, as it flexed and twisted, collapsing between his legs, dangling, bouncing from side to side, so intimidating, so other worldly, that it surly must be impossible.

He pulled up his shirt, casting it aside, and flexed his muscled rock-hard abs, and muscled upper body, letting them get a little glimpse of the total package from the ‘little guy’ … but I had enough of my show off … calling out to him, for daddies got a pussy to fill … mine.

I scolded him. He showed me who was ‘boss’. He laid into me until I tapped out, but he didn’t stop, neither he nor I cared if the yard service heard, or the whole neighborhood heard it, for the men of Jone’s family don’t know the meaning of the word ‘quit’. My bad boy delivered a pounding I would feel for days. He is my stud, he brings it home, he knows it, I fucking love it, he cannot be replaced, and I am slave to the knowledge we both share. He cripples me, slays me, and gives me the pounding a size queen like me richly deserves.

He wasn’t finished with me when I was long done, he brought forth so many orgasms, I completely forgot about Wade, about everything, then he pulled up his pussy cannon, and delivered the thick prick fuck of the month. It never gets old, it only gets better … he may cheat, but he delivers the god-awful huge meat. I wondered why I wasted my time in New York, when I should’ve been home getting schooled by my lover. His last load lathered my face and body, as I lay back, drenched, satisfied, content, it was over … as I felt the familiar tongue and fingers that finished the job, bringing me off again and again.

Maybe it was the realization of our son’s somewhat expected ‘coming out’, but for the both of us, it was like a honeymoon, as Norman kept up his attack. It was dark when I awoke, a filthy whore, a sticky wet mess, disgusted with the fact that our bedding was soaked, and wondering why it was always me, who woke up last, destroyed, and rather annoyed that our kids would start showing up tomorrow, for I really didn’t want this to end … I never do.

I lay content in our mess when I hear his approach. I gasp, for ‘it’ is coming into the room ahead of him, he holds it aloft, a sickening size, one that shows the abuse he’s given it, I start to rise, but the pain hits me, it will not compare to what he will leave me, as his straining tool is lubed and ready, as I try to resist but am mounted, and spread apart rightly by his swollen, oversized weapon, his strength, his size, it’s many inches tear into me, searing pain, turning to pleasure, as I experience him at his most vicious size of the day. I can feel everything, and nothing, as his girth is stupendous, I can barely hear him, as he prods himself into me, his favorite word is ‘yes’, and he says it many times as my body uncontrollably responds to his hellish organ. I am able to take all but a few inches, but it feels like he’s in up to my lungs, wave after wave rushes over me, as he bends me to his overpowering will.

I am taken, laid waste, helpless as he moves me about, his energy endless, his massive prick so hard, so deep, as I wish all my ‘sisters’ could feel this good, as I fall into and out of this world, as his fat inches delve deeper into my essence. Now it’s my turn, for it’s me repeating ‘yes’ over and over again, until I am hoarse, I can no longer speak, I am without resistance, I am pillaged, plundered, and am in rapture.

For unlike some women, I love to be fucked, and I don’t tire of it, I love size, I live for it, the bigger, the better, suits my bodies and minds definition of a man. We were both ‘designed’ … we are the perfect couple … I know this as he slams in all I can take, as I orgasm again and again, and as he let’s loose deep inside me, a load so large, that it leaks out from my stretched, tortured pussy … and stains our linen … as my mind screams … I FUCKING LOVE THIS MAN!!

As I drift off … my last thoughts … wishing I had been with him since I had first met him in that elevator, those three ‘lost’ years of my marriage, when he walked beside me … but was not with me … I am … so in love …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 54

Holiday Shopping

Our Thanksgiving dinner was neither uncomfortable, nor odd. That I had railed Heather, my son’s Thanksgiving guest within the last week, didn’t seem to have an effect on anything, it was quiet possible Wade had no idea, and if he did know, it seemingly didn’t bother him. I was in town the Friday after Thanksgiving, they call it ‘black Friday’, I call it annoying, never bought into the madness, the wife and kids, all of them off shopping, after all … it’s tradition.

While they were fussing about, and catching up, I went out on my own, and had a latte at Millie’s Mixers. A one of a kind specialty coffee house, and eventually ended up across the street at a small used bookstore I frequent. A short time after arriving, I noticed a young woman checking me out from one of the aisles, she seemed familiar, but I couldn’t quite place her. I looked away, for she was probably a nobody, who had seen pictures of me somewhere, besides, she appeared to be in her early twenties, I was old enough to be her father, and I was still getting heat for what I had done to Becca and Heather whom were both near her age.

“Mr. Jones?” I heard over my shoulder, turning to see my curiously attractive questioner, not sure of where I had seen her before.

“Yes?” I replied, as she gave me a look that implied I should know her.

“It’s me. It’s Lara … Lara Dorn, from your old neighborhood.” She replied, as it hit me that our kids used to play with her. She had been around the old house quite a bit until we moved away.

“Oh yeah … my goodness, you’re all grown up now, how are your parents?” I asked, fondly remembering her mother and father, how intimidated they were of me. Her mother was clearly turned on by me, her nipples got hard every time I was near, eyes darting at my bulge, her husband feared me, for all the right reasons, for he knew full well what I packed, how enormous, how scary I was for anyone’s wives to be around if they enjoyed or were tempted by my crippling size, he had heard of the many neighbors I had indulged in, and if given the opportunity, or desire … I would’ve wasted his wife.

“Oh … they’re good, same … nothing’s changed.” She replied, her eyes drifting, as I saw her young body respond … her awkwardness belied her interest, but I shouldn’t … it’s too soon.

“Not working today?” She asked, her face becoming flush, embarrassed by her question, since it is a holiday weekend.

“No … in fact, I find myself working less and less, I’m getting tired of it.” I replied, as her clear interest, had me responding where things would ‘show’, and I didn’t quite think it right, but damn, she had filled out in all the right places.

“Yeah … yeah …” She replied, while struggling to think clearly. I give her credit, she had courage, I wasn’t surprised, and she didn’t mess around …

“I’m sorry … I can’t think straight … it’s been bothering me … for a long time … I saw a video of you online, two of them actually … and I can’t stop thinking about it, you know … your big fat long cock. I can’t help myself, I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’ve read all the comments and stories, I know you like young women, I know you still … ‘get around’ … and I know it’s weird and all, but I want it … I want a really big one, the biggest there is … I want yours.” She said, as her breathing, and lustful words had made my tragically huge tool surge into the double digits.

I knew of the video’s, pirate copies made without my knowledge, both from a single angle, but both showing how insanely huge I could become, I was a legend, I guessed millions around world had seen those video’s, and little Lara, wanted a taste.

I looked around to see who was in earshot, and with the coast clear.

“I don’t know if we should, I’m already in trouble from last week.” I replied, but she wouldn’t be deterred …. “I don’t think it’s a problem that we couldn’t work out. Besides … I can see it along your leg … at least ‘it’ knows what it wants.” She replied, as my tool was surging, and with each added inch, my will to resist wilted …

“It’s okay, reach in and feel it.” I replied, the weakness I have for young women knows no bounds, as not one, but both of her hands came in and cradled my stirring prick, it expanded at her touch, for I didn’t care if she could handle me, I would make her handle me.

She gulped, her hands trembled, grasping for air, as she rubbed along it’s length, as I adjusted myself with my left hand, as I removed her hands from me. Pulling her head to look into mine.

“Do you know just how big I can get? What you saw on the net is nothing like the real thing. What I can do to you? That you will forever be changed, and that no man, will ever make you feel as good as I will make you feel? Or that I will place in so much of my massive prick, that no man will ever best me? That I will be the fuck of your life?” Said with all the impact it deserved, as she gripped me so tight it hurt, as she moaned, in the grip of an orgasm, that only I could provide, and I hadn’t even begun to torment her yet. Damn … she was so easy.

I pulled her in close, in a tight hug, as she trembled, for we suddenly had a witness, a woman, whose frown turned upside down, realizing that I was this girls father, or long lost friend who was greeting her, giving her a comforting embrace. But what I was about to do, wouldn’t comfort anyone, for little Lara was going to get the full unadulterated fuck of her life, I can be so ‘bad’ sometimes.

I took her across the street, the staff at the hotel know me, they know what’s up, they don’t ask questions, nor give dirty looks, I got a room and we headed up. She stood alongside me, clutching my arm, she wouldn’t let go. When we got to the room, she put her head down, and began to undress.

“Stop that.” I said.

“Aren’t we? … “ She said, as I took her hands in mine.

“You’ve wanted this for a longtime right? Then think about it … why rush it? Savior the moment. Look at you, you’re all grown up, you’re a beautiful woman.” I said as my hand brought her head up. Her skin so smooth, nipples tenting her clothing, she smelled so good, she seemed so innocent.

“Look at me, and remember … you’re worth it … don’t settle for the first guy who says ‘I love you’, don’t ever settle, you have all the power, you … make the choice.” I spoke like a father to her, but I’m also an animal, and she was making me so hard.

“Here … let me.” I said, as I began to kiss, and slowly undress her. She was frightened, shaking, as I pulled back … “I’m not your first am I?” I asked, for I guessed she was scared shitless as my huge prick tented along my pants leg, drawing the fabric tight, going further, with a girth so great, that she should be having second thoughts.

“No, thankfully no … since I could never be with you until I had sampled some other men, and practiced with some really big toys, but all for one reason … to be with you. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but all I’ve ever wanted … were big ones, especially yours.” Her head went down in shame …

“Hey … don’t be afraid to know what you want, and if you know what you want, then go for it, take it.” I said, as I explored her tight, fit, young body.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But she dropped from my grasp, and it was my turn to be surprised, as she shoved me against the wall of the hallway in our room, and began to frantically remove my pants, for she indeed knew what she wanted, she took my advice, she didn’t want to wait, patience be damned. This once seemingly shy, withdrawn, young woman had indeed grown up, she knew what she wanted, she was taking it, but in her haste, her nails cut into me as my pants and underwear were forced down, as my huge prick sprung free, and began to really fill out, as she grasped my massive prick, and somehow forced the head into her mouth, her young tongue swirled around it, until it became too big, as a loud ‘pop’ signaled her release.

I watched with some dismay at the complete animal she had become, as she pulled and prodded her new toy with a lust reserved for those with more life experience, in sexual terms, she was an ‘old soul’, she must have dreamed this, now she was living it, and it excited me to know, that she had plans for me, for she spat upon by massive pole, and ran her tongue along it’s length, fondled my massive balls, and began to give them a tongue bath and lashing that rivaled any I had ever experienced.

Jesus Christ! This girl really wants it. I was also surprised as my cock was quickly straining, much more than usual, I was clearly having one of my ‘good’ days.

“Hold on … stop it … for fucks sake, stop it!” I had to push her away. She fell back against the wall, shocked I had stopped her, but I only did so … so I could strip us both down and enjoy this. So she could do all she wanted as I lay back in comfort, and watch this little princess dine on my gargantuan prick.

I ripped off her clothes, as she ripped off all that I had on, I placed out my hand to slow her …

“Let’s go to the bed … and then you can do whatever you want to … to show me … just how much … you want it.” Even before I could finish, she was all over me. We barely made it to the bed, as she dove in, attacking my cock with a force I had rarely seen, she kept on and on, with both her actions and words. I finally placed myself into position so I could enjoy her attack, and witness this cock hungry little dime piece, for what she was doing to my huge prick, was having the desired effect. I didn’t need to help her along, she knew what she was doing, I became so turned on, I was impressed with how totally gross and huge I had become, as she administered a ‘perfect’ handjob, and worship, that was mesmerizing.

I was entranced, never before, from someone so young, had I been attacked like this, she was insane, both hands pulling upwards, trying to gather every last bit of length and girth that I had in me, and it was working, she straddled my left leg, tugging, pulling, kissing, lathering my cock. With all my might, with all that was in me, I wanted to show her … every last fat inch, and I was doing just that, I was monstrous. She switched off, from balls to cock, and back again, nothing was left unsoiled from her sloppy mouth, I was drenched.

“Come on … show me all of it … get bigger … grow … longer … thicker … that’s right … ummm … it tastes so good … you’re so fucking huge … I love big dicks … the bigger the better baby … come on old man … show me … get it bigger for me …” That was only a sample of what she said to me, she was gifted … from that cute little mouth and seemingly innocent face came so many foul words, she was so fucking dirty, I was loving it. What the hell is happening to me … I never cum this fast … what the fuck!!!

She held me straight up, as I came within 15 minutes, that never happens, but here I was … a flesh geyser, spewing a massive load, and watching incredulously, as this little thing took it in the face and everywhere else, and lapped it all up, she was gathering and eating my spunk like nothing I had ever seen, my load dripped from her chin, from her firm breasts, and cascaded down her firm body … it was demonic.

She was cumming too, multiple times, it was nuts, rubbing her pussy along my leg, her cute little face, covered in my load, as it fell over her open mouth … “It’s so fucking huge … I knew it … I knew it … you’re still hard … I knew you could keep going!!” She was right, she wouldn’t stop, she kept pumping and prodding me, praising me, it was constant, nonstop adoration and lust for huge dick, the kind of which even I, had never seen before.

Where are my manners, for I had barely touched her, she kept at her task, moving herself into position so I could finger, and prod that pussy of hers, and I returned the favor, as she succumbed to me for once, and in the process, I forced her off my raging tool, and forced her on her back, as I laid waste my cum guzzling goddess. I ate that little clam better than any ever had, I had her bouncing all over the bed, but I was being drawn to my massive hanging prick, it was so massive, dangling onto the floor, I was raging hard. I couldn’t remember ever being like this. It didn’t take long for her to cum a second time on the end of my mouth, she was forceful, placing her hand on my head, as I gave her a lashing, that I hoped was half as good as what she gave me.

Finally, some semblance of balance, I had her cumming so hard, she was barely awake, I was trying to gauge the possibility that she could handle me, but I wasn’t at my normal … I was fucking straining, my cock was so abused, and I so turned on, that I was at a size usually reserved for my wife after hours of love making.

It was a Jekyll and Hyde thing, this sweet little thing turned into some sort of sexual huge cock freak, but all of it good, for she didn’t stay down long, before I could contemplate entering her, she went right after it, mouth, hands, body and soul. She sure as hell grew up, and all I had to do, was lay back, and enjoy it. She did all the work, as my cock pushed itself further. Time stood still, it was all a blur, as she tirelessly admired, loved, and administered to the task at hand.

She was raping my dick. I was being violated. This is completely insane. I could never tire of this … with a passion and craving that was new to me, she continued to prod my huge organ to a majestic size. One, that drove me, to want even more. This little lunatic kept up her assault, her maniacal attack was in such a frenzied fashion, that I found myself finally answering her calls …

“That’s it baby, keep at it, make it bigger, make me bigger … you want that big dick? … you want me to fuck you with it don’t you? Yeah, that’s it … nod along, but I’ll split you in half, fuck you up with it, come on, you’re not trying hard enough, make me grow baby, keep pulling, tugging, and spitting on it, that’s right …” I trailed off, my voice leaving me … for I didn’t need to prod, or drive her, she was already there … pedal to the floor, slick with my cum, her little hands worked my cock, as I placed in my right hand … to feel … just how hard I can become, for the whole thing hurt, from the base to the head … I was struck with it … I hadn’t been so completely hard … possibly ever, she cast aside my hand, and did the work for me … not again … not this soon … but here I was … my second time, as my huge cock shot blast after blast, higher, and further … than I had ever done before. My eyes got bleary, as I felt her body shake on mine, as she came so hard, that her constant adoration came to a halt … she had done it … as she stopped, my hands went in … as I felt my gargantuan cock … at it’s most grotesque … I had never been like this before …