Norman (straight)

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He asked what had happened, though he already had a good idea. The two wine glasses, the stink of sex, the area of my wound, and finally, my quite graphic description of having sampled Mr. Jones … and his youngest son Wade. How Wade mounted me with the most monstrous of cocks, one so large that he had no peer, that was until his father literally ripped me apart, with an even longer, fatter prick, the likes of which shouldn’t be remotely possible. My description of their hellishly oversized members made it sound like fiction, but my admission of how I had transformed my body for them over the past year, was clearing his breaking point. I didn’t intend for this to happen, not like this, I didn’t mean to hurt my husband, but we both knew, that he could never match, nor come close to what I had so lustfully enjoyed. If only both men hadn’t so fully surpassed my already high expectations with their beyond massive members.

He looked on in stunned silence, the nurse in the hall stood dumbfounded as I told my sexual tale, all of it true, a pride shattering, soul dismembering account of having been ripped apart by two of the most overly endowed men the planet. All the gossip of Mr. Jones couldn’t hold a candle to what I sampled, for he far exceeded every account I had heard, he laid waste any lingering doubts to the voracity of those shill, silly tales, he wasn’t hung … he was the alpha monster that dominated all males. My husband could see it, so could the nurse, for even in my condition, my nipples were rock hard, my face red, I shouldn’t be this cruel, so meanspirited, but I laid out my indisputable case, as my abused body trembled in orgasm over him, the mere thought of him could set me off … my mind, body and soul weren’t even mine anymore …

Epilogue

I would do it all over again without hesitation, for it was blissful satisfaction that ran through me. He hardly spoke a word, my mind had taken so many ‘pictures’ of his magnificent tool and body. I would never forget him, never forget being taken, like I should’ve been taken, his confidence and sexual abilities were beyond reproach. He was the best equipped, best lover I had ever enjoyed … the only man I could enjoy, for he had completely ruined me. It’s a cold thought, one that stung, but trying to find anyone even close to him … seemingly impossible.

A week later, after my return home, I was still walking funny, he had heard what transpired, and he visited with me to check on my condition. My body instantly responded, I was in no condition to be with him again, in fact, I could never attempt to take him on, for it would kill me. I didn’t hear him, I felt him, his lips moved, but it was all noise. I asked him to show me, to plunder my mind with a show that I alone could witness, and enjoy. So I sat him in my most comfortable chair, and watched him masturbate that insidiously huge organ to an orgasm. Just as he finished the most amazing one man show I had ever seen, I heard a noise, it was my husband, home to gather more of his things, just days ago he had moved out, he had arrived unannounced, not a good time, it’s really not a good time...

I’d like to say I stopped him from entering the room I shared with my stud, I’d like to say my husband didn’t witness the gargantuan organ blech out the last of it’s epic load, but as I tried to stop him, he pushed me aside, and entered the bedroom, intent on pummeling the little horse hung stud, but in the end, he only punished himself, for as my husband entered, Norman stood from the chair, his huge member dangling past his knees, still raging, gross, it’s gigantic load still leaking from the head of his over imposing superprick … this … was the most monstrous mike drop ever made …

All five foot five of him, his third leg hanging so heavy from his Adonis body, a silent challenge that my husband couldn’t suspect was actually this horrifically large, so gargantuan, so cartoonish, that it had to be seen to be believed. Yes … this is what ripped me open … this is what I crave, what drives me insane, makes me whole, this is Norman Jones … your worst challenge, he will defeat you, he will walk all over you, steal your woman’s mind body and soul … my husband stopped, hitting an invisible wall, he stood in silence, in awe of the thing, at that moment, it appeared he would’ve gotten down and paid homage to it. I wouldn’t blame him, nor blink an eye. Even the blind would fear, and honor this fucking monster. It’s rare in life to see one’s destruction, so final, so complete. I glanced at what is now my ex, as his mind exploded from the sight he held before him.

As Norman’s massive tool flexed and dropped the final remnants of it’s massive load, the ultimate stud took it into his hands, and pulled and prodded it to it’s utmost, as my husband witnessed the already emasculating thing grow in it’s owners grasp. How far it went out from his muscled body, how his hands had so much room to probe the endless fat prick, the impossibility of it all, his lower lip quivered, his gaze disbelieving, doubtless, this challenge could never be defeated, he gulped, gawking at the hellish thing, as Mr. Jones hands pulled it towards unthinkable dimensions.

I saw my husbands tiny cock tent his pants, finally aware of his reactions, he looked at me, completely stunned, be backed up slowly towards the door, and slinked away into the hallway mumbling, as Norman silently ordered me to kneel before him, and honor his monstrous organ, and honor him. And honor him I did, over and over again … this is heaven. One might think this was my ex’s moment to exact revenge on our ‘little’ neighbor, who had ruined his woman, and home. It was never to be.

Instinctively, I never worried for Norman, I knew my husband would back down, I’ll even wager, he went to his hotel, and paid a not so silent homage to Norman’s beyond massive cock and hard body, jerking off his puny dick, whilst imagining me squirming on the end of that gigantic prick. The instant he saw that muscled, cut man with the cock of a horse, it was game over, and if it had gotten physical … Norman would have demolished him, the last thing my ex would’ve seen was Norman naked body standing over him, his mammoth long fat prick hanging down, his ultimate weapon, the ultimate final taunt, as it hung ferociously over his prone body …

suckmachine

Admired Member
Media
OK CHECKIN, u are the best writer on LPSG! THE Last chapters surpass everything great that has come before.... l love Norman surpassing and finally humiliating his amazing son....IT was so hot how his neighbor worships and then sacrifices herself to to his incredible size. Cant wait for u to surpass even this amazing chapter! XO

Reactions: B_er and 015Dutch

suckmachine

Admired Member
Media
OK CHECKIN, u are officially the best writer on LPSG! THE Last chapters surpass everything great that has come before.... l love Norman surpassing and finally humiliating his amazing son....IT was so hot how his neighbor worships and then sacrifices herself to to his incredible size. Cant wait for u to surpass even this amazing chapter! XO

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Incredible hot! Normal start to take back all his pride, make all the womens who did date with Wade, taste something bigger!
And i hope Wade will have good challenges, in the college,

Reactions: Parliament

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am alone

It’s finally happened, that period in my life, the one which I have dreaded for years. It was most apparent after Christmas, how quiet the house had become. The realization that Wade wouldn’t be here for the Summer break, that Jen, who had been away studying medicine nonstop, and who had visited her father and I only three times all of last year, for a total of 7 days, would find little time for us going forward. My first two children lived out of state, their collective visits numbered exactly 6, a total of 12 days. Where had the time gone? The once non-stop din, and hive of activity this house used to be, is too large, and all too quiet. It’s two occupants, seemingly close, yet so far.

I was left with the man of my dreams and nightmares. His infidelities ever more glaring since the departure of the very things that reined him in. Our children’s departure, hastened another coming of Andre the Giant. Upon his early morning returns from Mysteries, he was pent up, looking for release, and it was me who took the punishing massive tool at his whim, powerless to stop him, for I loved it more than life itself, but was this all I was meant to be? His ‘release’ three nights a week? Eventually, I gave up going in to work on Friday mornings, for he would drill the life from me till near 4AM.

He would give me a break most early Sunday mornings, allowing me to sleep in, and after breakfast, now rested and fueled, the time was ripe for a trip into sexual madness. I found it hard to believe, the amount of money he brought in from those three nights was criminal. The number of people who came to witness firsthand, my husband’s science experiment of a penis was seemingly endless. More importantly, I wasn’t used to being alone. I once thought that having him to myself would be this endless dream. I was sadly mistaken. I missed the kids, I missed being ‘naughty’, as we tried to hide my rapture on the business end of him when the kids still lived here. I had too much time, even while working, something was missing.

My husband recently returned from his most recent once yearly encounter, and told me of our rogue son, and their collective misbehavior. On the way home, Norman was stopped at the airport before his departure, his swollen penis drew the attention of airport security, and he was detained, whilst they investigated the rather pronounced bulging outline of my husbands overused organ, one they were sure wasn’t possible, fearing it a weapon of some sort, it turned out to be quite the weapon they couldn’t imagine.

Once sequestered into a private area, they inspected the suspect bulges. It’s dimensions surreal, the whole event, clearly one they couldn’t expect nor fully comprehend. The horrifically emasculating moment seared into their collective memories. He was quickly sent on his way, but not without an inappropriate advance made by one of the TSA screeners, who knew of the legend, knew full well what had fallen into his lap, his job, future meant nothing, he took his indecent chance. His phone number placed discreetly into Norman’s hand, and then dispatched into the first waste receptacle with haste, as Norman made his way home … to me.

I wasn’t sure why Vicky Higgin’s informed me of Norman’s infidelities with Heather, nor did I immediately upload any of the three zip drives she handed me at the time into our computer. Her verbal explanation was enough, for Norman hadn’t informed me of his seemingly endless encounters with our slim, busty, devilishly attractive neighbor. With Norman working a Friday night at Mysteries, I sat back, drinking some wine, contemplating what lay within those zip drives, rolling them in my fingers, and ultimately doing what anyone in my position would do … I uploaded the first of those drives.

Just as I suspected, Norman and Heather in her bedroom, it was a sunny day, with the bright light illuminating the room in a warm glow, but they weren’t alone, and why would I be surprised, as Heather, Ashley and third young woman, began to unveil my husbands bursting organ, the three young women, honored him, as they clearly had before, their small hands lashed his gargantuan prick to a full straining erection within a few minutes. I nestled into my chair, and pleasured myself over them all, as Norman took them all on, six hands covered his monstrous cock, as the girl’s little hands worked their magic, as Norman wormed is way deeper into their collective, wreaking sexual havoc amongst them.

Ashley fell first, as Norman placed his monster between her slim thighs, and rifled his heavy prick between them, closing her thighs together, opening them, and holding his huge pole over her pussy, as it rubbed and slid over her taught firm abs, all the way to her pert breasts, whose nipples stood so tall and firm, altering his technique and speed as his monstrous cock, far to large to enter her, brought forth a very vocal orgasm. All the while, Heather and this other mystery girl, kissed, massaged, and tended to Ashley’s slim sexy body, it was highly erotic, as the three souls tended to Ashley. I was engrossed with Heather’s body, she was far superior to the others, which was saying something, all them were fit, firm, and delectable, but Heather … is simply stunning when nude, no position awkward, from every angle perfection, it was abundantly clear to me why Norman and Wade were so attracted to her.

This mystery girl was no slouch, her breasts were so large, that they seemed as one, they were so firm, incredible due to their size, clearly not fake, for they moved as they should, she had something about her that was so alluring, she didn’t lack for attention from either sex, she was built for it, what got my attention, was Norman’s size, he was so massive, seeing him with these three young women made it so startling apparent that neither Ashley nor this new girl could ever attempt to take him on.

New girl, played with Norman’s hanging monster whilst Norman went to work on Heather’s pussy with an oral session that left her useless, damn, she looked so pretty, as she came on the other business end of my husband, she trembled and shook under his mastery, while the new girl licked Norman’s ass, and continued pulling and prodding his giant organ with long strokes, she wasn’t shy, very advanced for such a young are, as she gave his mighty sacks a drenching, licking, sucking, and lathering them, she knew full well what she was doing, her reward was soon in coming, as Norman laid into her with another Norman signature special, her legs wide, head back, and going from side to side, as his oral mastery brought her off countless times, all the while, Ashley and Heather tended to each other, and joined in as Norman put his finishing touch onto our mystery guest.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As she lay back, Norman stood, Immediately, I moved closer to the screen, fearful, for he backed up, signaling he intended to mount her, she’s his height, there is no way he could, it’s not remotely feasible, yet … I saw with my own eyes, as Heather and Ashley knelt aside them, and watched with baited breath, as Norman prodded his monstrous organ over her. Fuck, he was up, he was up all the way, it seemed a cruel trick, a tease, and if I hadn’t seen it, I never would’ve thought it possible, her hips weren’t wide enough … I gasped, as Heather and Ashley lubed the fat monster, rubbing it along the shaft, their four hands lashing it out even further, I couldn’t believe it, as it forced it’s way inside her, moans filled the room, as Norman allowed her to adjust, then added ever more of his monster inside her.

It looked as if her entire torso was expanding, the sheer size so great, that it surely forced organs aside, as it grossly began it’s impossible journey. The amount entered already exceeded what seemed possible. He paused, as she adjusted, using her ankles, he wiggled her thighs about, twisting them all around in wide circles, letting her appreciate and adjust to his enormous offering, already, nearly half way there, she had taken in far more than could be believed. The volume she consumed breathtaking, I came at that moment, for their coupling shouldn’t be happening, my mind spinning as to where it was going, and how much more she could take …

At that moment, Norman nodded to Heather and Ashley, who moved into position, and held our mystery girl down, she was cumming, she had been, multiple times, as each girl now confined her arms, as Norman began to prod the thing deeper, her voice weak, as she asked for more, and more of his gargantuan prick, a few more inches entered, as I realized she had taken at least 8 or 9 inches of him, possibly more, astounded, I watched, as Norman began to move his cock in and out of her body with long slow strokes.

She was possessed, squirming, and letting loose with all sorts of gibberish, animal utterances, she wasn’t making complete sentences, or sense, as Norman’s tool brought forth responses fit for a devilish possession. It was like an exorcism, only the demons released were ones of extreme pain and pleasure. This girl loved being held down, and fucked into complete oblivion, and for fucks sake, Norman and the girls gave her just that. Norman got rough, his titanic prick looked full hard, as he lay that thick prick into her without mercy, I doubt I could handle what he gave her, he unloaded, scary how hard, huge and intimidating he looked at that moment, his huge balls swinging back and forth, as nine or ten plus inches of his monstrous meat tore through her, she came violently, so many times, until I heard laughter, as the girls released there hold on her, as Norman buried himself as deeply as he could, her young tight body being forced up the bed, for she had passed out …

Norman pulled his monstrous pole from her, now exposed, you could see her gaping maw, wide open, how far he had stretched her out, ruined, leaking, but Heather and Ashley were already moving in, as Norman held it aloft for them both, as they worked, and prodded him to his first orgasm. I came with him, as the girls accepted it’s release onto their bodies and mouths, bathing them with a sloppy cum bath. Heather opened her mouth, showcasing the massive amount of cum she had collected for Norman’s inspection, then dutifully swallowed it in front of him, diving in for more. The girls licked and explored his gargantuan beef stick until the entire load and been discovered and consumed.

As for mystery girl, name unknown, she appeared finished, Heather was next, and for the next half hour, Norman sliced and diced his way through her, whilst Ashley tended to Norman’s body, exploring, and savoring every inch of him, like our mystery girl, when the opportunity presented itself, she lathered his huge balls, worked over his ass, and entire body, while Heather had her pussy stretched and prodded until she fell aside, so wasted, the only thing left moving was her heaving chest, gasping for air.

Just as I had seen that late night with Wade poolside, Ashley finished the job of tending to Norman’s second orgasm, she sat astride his thigh, working his gargantuan prick with both of her little hands, her mouth spitting and sucking along it’s length, until it’s reward began to shoot a river of cum straight up, falling upon their bodies, as she alone tended to Norman’s heaving beast prick. I came a third time, in awe of him, for his massive prick had torn all three young women apart. With no prodding, nor hesitation, Ashley licked, fingered, and brought to her mouth all she could gather of her master’s horrific load.

I thought I heard it, so I had to back it up, I turned up the volume, and there it was, weakly, with reverence … “I love you Norman …” It came from Heather, and after a pause … “I love you too.” Said Ashley, still holding aloft Norman’s magnificent masterpiece, for it hadn’t lost a single inch … mystery girl was still recovering, barely responsive. She weakly held up her arm saying … “Same here Mr. Jones … we all love you.” They watched her arm falling aside, she was wasted on huge dick, weak, helpless. As they all laughed, but this was no laughing matter to me. The next 45 minutes were spent with the girls sole attention riveted on my husband, his final erection his largest and most grotesque, as they honored him, honored it …

This was never revealed to me, how many more encounters were I unaware of? This isn’t how it’s supposed to be, that’s not part of our deal, especially with such young, fit neighbors, and the “L” word? The man has some explaining to do … I am not pleased. I continued watching this sexual horror show, as Norman walked with Ashley and Heather in tow, as they must have showered with him, mystery girl lay prone, utterly spent. I felt for her, I had been there many times. At last they returned, as my stud’s massive cock lay over a foot long, still inflated, more than ready to warp a body a or two, but he commented he had to leave, that I would be coming home soon. First Heather, then Ashley, moved in, as they kissed my husband deeply, he held them, one in each arm, swapping spit, his titanic weapon responded, bouncing against their slim thighs, filling out, so huge and grotesque, the regret, that he would have to leave them. Giving each girl a firm grip on their tight bottoms, telling them both he would see them soon. Before parting, he lay over girl number three, and planted a kiss on her, one that curled her toes …

That was just one zip drive, what were on the other two, and how many of these things were there, and who made these recordings? Heather, Vicky Higgin’s? So many questions. I had never felt so alone.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Full Disclosure Part 1

Norman was taking Saturday night off from Mysteries, but not to be with me. A well-heeled client would be enlarging our bank account for a 72 hour marathon sex fest with my husband. No big deal, I had adjusted to the unusual circumstances of our relationship, this stint would be no different, and if you didn’t notice, I used the word ‘relationship’ … over marriage. He left Saturday morning after returning from Mysteries in the early morning, drilling the hell out of me until 4AM, a typical event, in my not so typical existence, but this morning would be different.

After a late breakfast alone, with both the dogs released to the backyard, I had a feeling of dread, I began looking for our one and only cat. Monty, for he didn’t arrive for his feeding, I found him in the Sun room, he had passed in the night, all alone, our little kitty gone without warning. We hadn’t noticed anything off about him, he was old, 17 years, still, it was a shock, we loved that damn cat, the costs from the vet didn’t matter, the kids and I had cuddled with him by the fire, I loved comfort he gave me, he would find Norman’s lap, and sleep there, and now … he’s gone, I broke down, I couldn’t stop crying.

One by one, I called the kids, a little after three in the afternoon, Norman called, Jen had told him of Monty’s passing. It hit me then, how much I wanted him here, but I didn’t ask for him to come home over a family cat. I held my composure, but in the background, I heard ‘her’ voice, calling out to him, to come back to bed. To finish his ‘dirty’ business. I let him go, then fell into despair … what’s a girl to do?

He called later that evening, but I didn’t broch the subject, he infuriated and calmed me all at once. I was left shaking on the couch, wondering where I fit in, where we were heading. I was in a bad place, reevaluating my life, my choices, punishing myself. This self abuse, and pity, didn’t last long, I’m too strong for that, but I had to know where we were headed as a couple. I can survive anything, but for the first time … I felt I was losing him. He was out of control, all he did was rail me, show off his massive member at Mysteries, and then meet with ‘clients’ across the country, and overseas. I was tired … tired of sharing him, tired of the seemingly endless encounters, something had to change, I am enough for him, he doesn’t need this shit, nor do we need the money. What to do.

From when we first dating, to the present day, when my husband and I dine out, or are about town, he is still approached by strangers asking him if he’s Andre the Giant. They would do so right in front of me, and they would do this knowing full well who the hell he was, there were times when they approached our family when out to dinner with the kids. Unable to control themselves, my husband’s sexual celebrity seemingly destroyed the norms of society. What is wrong with people?

Norman came home late Tuesday, the 72 hour pounding he delivered, left his host, and her two other ‘guests’ wasted on the end of my husbands oversized boy toy. His recounting of the horrid spectacle, bounced off me. I was different, he didn’t know that yet. He took Ernie for a ‘walk’, and ended up with Heather for a couple of hours, so much for the happy homecoming. He came back near 11PM, his massive cock swollen from his encounter. He had only shared a kiss with me upon his return, yet he tore apart Heather. I was numb. I cut short his admission of ‘accidently’ meeting up with her, and went to bed alone. I awoke later, only to witness him masturbating that fat hog of his at 2AM. ‘Jesus Norman, give it a rest’, I thought, as I rolled over, and after some difficultly fell asleep, almost instantly waking to the alarm, cleaning up, and heading off to the office. Whilst my sex machine of a husband stayed home, worked out, ate lunch, then tackled Becca and a ‘new’ friend of hers for a few hours, until he came home, showered, and made dinner, finishing the meal just as I arrived after a long day.

While we ate, he told me of his misadventures, and while the meal was good, I wasn’t ‘in the mood’, he got the message, and pressed me for answers. The man whom I shared everything was being shut out, as I clamed up, went poolside, read a book, then off to bed without him. I was never like this, and it had an effect. He came to bed, and told me he was canceling this weeks working nights at Mysteries, and that when I was ready, to tell him what was bothering me, as if he didn’t know. The passing of Monty had set me off, and my Norman is smart enough to know, that it wasn’t just the cat, I wasn’t simply out of sorts, that I was going through some changes.

I have never witnessed my husband plunder another, nor had any interest in seeing it happen in person. I know what it feels like to be taken by the world’s most hellishly endowed man. He has cheated endlessly, though this ‘cheating’ is part of our long standing agreement, and not once, did he suggest, or infer, that he would bring another woman, or man into our bed. When I discovered his seemingly unending interest in Heather, our recent Thanksgiving guest at the invitation of Wade, from our neighbor Vicky, who seemed to want to score brownie points with me, for reasons yet unknown. I found it odd that Jessica Gooden would freely admit her near death encounter with my husband. I wouldn’t confront my husband until viewing all the zip drives Vicky provided, I needed to know all I could about his many dalliances with Heather and her ‘friends’. I was puzzled by these admissions, why now? Why was this all happening? There must be something behind it.

It was crystal clear, I had no choice but to tolerate my husband’s actions. I simply love him too much. I will never find a better lover. I can’t live, nor envision a life without him. In effect, I am a slave or sorts, for what he does to me cannot be matched by another. No amount of training or instruction could ever surpass this man, a man, that was in fact … designed for me. He consumes me, I am in no fit of rage, neither jealous, nor harbor any ill will towards him, frustrated … yes, it goes against our vows, it’s not normal, it’s not how I was brought up, and any reasonable person would have grounds for divorce.

I did not break my silence on our relationship, as the weekend approached, a sexless Norman was pacing around the house, doing all the chores he neglected, treating me like a husband should treat his wife. He was in the doghouse, and doing a lot of thinking himself. My silence forced it upon him, but the beast in him was tumbling forwards …

Something was in the works, something unusual. It was confirmed by my husband. It was no accident that Vicky had access to the many zip drives from Heather’s desk, nor was it an accident that Jessica had informed me of Norman’s conquest of her, it was all his doing. He was getting me primed, set-up for something I wouldn’t do … nor could be convinced of doing.

At least, that’s how I remembered it, that was yesterday, it’s Saturday evening, I’ve consumed champagne, strawberries, a wonderful meal, and it’s come to this … I’ve been tongue lashed to so many orgasms I’ve lost count, this is why Jessica Gooden, and Vicky had told me of my husbands infidelities, why I had been bombarded with so much sexual information over the past few weeks, for the head between my thighs is not my husbands, it is Heather’s, her young lips and talented tongue are doing a dance over my clit that has me coming again, as Norman’s massive tool lays in wait, for the both of them have worn me down, taken me out, and now … warming us up for something I never saw coming.

Where have the many protests I urged only a half hour ago gone? My resolve so quickly melted. How did I end up here? I’ve never been with a woman before, yet here I am, a sexual prisoner to the will of my husband, and his young lover, my younger ‘twin’, a bisexual, daunting, sexual monster in her own right, her touch is soft, and linty, her tongue magic, she knows how to pleasure a woman, how to pleasure me, her firm young body is in my grasp, as I watch my husband enjoy the show, slowly pumping his gargantuan baseball bat readying it for the kill, my will broken, my ability to resist my husband, and his young lover destroyed within a few scant minutes.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are my moans, as I enjoy Heather’s body treats, she is physical perfection, my eyes blur in another orgasm, as I realize, that I will, for the first time, bear witness to my husbands massive tool enter another woman in person, in real life, for as they spoil me, I know instinctively, that Norman will show both Heather and I, the fuck of our lifetimes … he’s clearly having one of his ‘good’ days, for a tortuous ronde Vue with the two women he loves most.

I do the unthinkable, as I swap spit, tongues and kisses with Heather, her mouth so inviting, her body’s bounty fills my hands, I love the feel of her breasts, so firm, so responsive, and while I’ve never done it, I return the favor, I only hope I’m a fraction as good as she, and my husband, as I lick my lips and dive into her sweet pussy. I know I’m an amateur, but I am a woman who knows what I like, and I do to her, what has always worked for me. I go down on my younger ‘twin’ as my Norman had done to me hundreds, if not thousands of times. My Norman takes it all in, savoring what he has wrought, stroking his beast dick with both hands, laying it across my back, so heavy, hot and huge, it’s resting place until he unleashes it’s gigantic orgy of size upon us all.

He has won, I am broken, I don’t care, for in the moment, I love this new experience, as I enjoy Heather’s bountiful body, as I feel the massive prick atop my back, as his large fat balls rest against my bottom, adding to it all are Heather’s moans that waif through the room, my husbands massive tool, simmering atop my back, so ominous, as I explore a pussy other than my own, and experience the adventure of a bed of three people and a fourth, for Norman’s raging log is it’s own devilish being, so dominate and scary. The hand is all to familiar, as Norman preps me, reaching around me as he teases and plays with me like he always has … it never gets old … it never will.

He knows his place, his timing flawless, he allows me to explore my new side, letting me enjoy Heather’s responsive body, as she orgasms as my first time attempts to pleasure a woman bear fruit. Norman’s hands a blur as he fingers me, pinching my clit hard as I too, succumb to his mastery, and the gross huge heavy prick that lay in wait over my back.

With the both of us cumming, and cumming hard, we both know what’s coming next. I literally fall to the side of Heather, exhausted from my own orgasms, as Heather looks to me, then to Norman, and what was now placed atop Heathers slim body. In all it’s blood engorged glory, there it lay atop her taught trembling belly. Heavy, hot, insanely huge, Norman’s time had arrived.

I was about to see what happens to the female form when something clearly outside the reach of but a handful of women in this world could possibly accommodate, and it looked just as absurd as it appeared, for there didn’t seem to be any possibility that Norman’s fully aroused organ could begin to enter Heather’s slim body … nor mine. I was an observer, and not a casual one, even with us warmed up, it didn’t seem to matter, nor seem possible. Norman was outside the reach of any human body … he was terrifyingly huge, I was trembling.

“Guide me inside her.” He said quietly, but I didn’t hear him, for I was frozen, trying to understand the moment, he had to repeat himself …

“Guide me inside her.” Spoken softly, understanding the overwhelming situation I had entered, all of this, so new and exciting to me. As he placed himself into position, I was coming to terms with his oversized member, how silly huge it was, scary, as Heather’s taunt firm legs went wide. I said nothing, I did as I was told, my eyes riveted on her beautiful body, as my hands took in them … a horrifically oversized organ, so gargantuan, that I was guilty … of holding the murder weapon.

My arms weak, as I prodded the massive head over her pussy, so large, that entry seemed impossible, for Norman’s ‘new’ size, was much bigger than just a few months ago … I gulped, yes … I had taken this ‘thing’ inside me for years, but now, only now did I realize it’s true size, I never saw it from this angle, Norman’s view, as his monstrous prick surged in anticipation, how I had been ruined for other men, and how Heather had been sacrificed, at such a young age, for no man was up to the task of following up Norman’s gargantuan prick, this fucking thing needed it’s own warning label, for he indeed, laid waste any woman who enjoyed size, true crippling size, his powerful horse cock leaked a huge amount of precum, yet it didn’t seem enough …

“My Gooodddd!!!!” Was my astonished outburst, as I witnessed, and led Norman’s cock into her, as it spread Heather open, making room for the hellish mass behind it. She came upon it’s entry, the head, followed by four or five inches of his tortuously thick prick brought her off with a tremendous orgasm. The thickness so great, her pussy folded upon itself. My hands held firm on Norman’s massive dick, and through it, I could feel her trembling body, as it coursed through Norman’s fat stick, through my hands, to my already shocked, and overcome senses.

She experienced, what I had felt so many times before … I leaned up and kissed my husband, as his mammoth cock began to prod itself further within Heather’s willing body. I looked at their union incredulously, since it was the mating of a bull to a mare. He shouldn’t fit, yet there it is … stuffing her, going deeper, with a gut wrenching thickness … so this is how he sees it, my fucking lord, what a sight, what a powerful drug this is, as his mammoth prick spread her open, and forced itself deeper within her, after all these years, I saw it from his perspective … you fucking devil of a stud, holy shit!!!!

She twisted and squirmed on the end of him, as he began to pump this sinfully beautiful woman into submission. His muscled hard body delivered a monumental, seemingly impossible amount of meat into her, but I could see, that she couldn’t take anymore of him, as I grasped the full reality that I could take more, and my astonishment, that I somehow could accommodate him at all. From this angle, it was stunning, the enormity was ridiculous, fuck me … how had I ever taken this thing inside me????

“My God Norman! I can take more of you than her … but how, how can I take you at this size? Look at you, how enormous you are.” I came at that moment, so hard, so very hard, I collapsed between their union, my head confronted with Norman’s huge prick, as it plugged Heather’s willing body. With room to spare, I licked along it’s horrendous length, marveling at it’s enormity, coming to terms with what had been my ‘normal’, for what Norman possessed wasn’t something you should ever get used to … for witnessing him with Heather, brought forth even more respect and awe of my husband. As his gross huge prick forced Heather into another crippling, vulnerable surrender upon it’s titanic dimensions.

Heather lay back, her body convulsing, as Norman lay buried within her. I was her, she was me, my heart beat so fast, as I watched Heather mirror my own reactions. I could feel the thing expand, then let loose a large load deep within her, each jolt shook the giant prick, as it jetted spurt after spurt, each withdrawal pulled a portion of it along with it, coating the massive thing with their combined juices. As he neared an end, and as her orgasmic responses slowly wilted away, Norman proceeded to withdraw his mighty prick … inch after inch left her body, it’s thickness, and size not diminished in the least. It was eye opening, my perspective so much different … so this is what it’s like? Holy shit … I’m so fucking lucky! I thought, as the head began to appear and fall free, as Norman’s hands brought the beast to my lips …

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Covered with his load, Heather’s leavings, and now my spit, I lavished the huge head, it’s slit slowly leaking the last of his load, I licked up, down and around the head, and down the still raging swollen prick. I was powerless, I would do anything for this man, as I honored his gargantuan prick, my hands replaced his as he witnessed my submission, as I milked it, savored it, so engrossed with it’s hold on me, that I forgot all else. Dominated beyond belief from my own yearnings for it, I held the gross heavy thing aloft with sinfully scary desire, as Norman guided me along his fully aroused meat missile.

I explored it, as if it were my first time, for I saw it in a new light. My appreciation grew, as it became harder, filling out to it’s most horrendous, Heather lay back wasted, gasping for air, as I gave in to my husband’s gargantuan tool, lavishing it with the love and attention that he deserved. He moved onto his back, as my whole being centered upon it, the fucking thing controlled me, it had done it’s worst, along with Heather’s introduction to our bed, Norman had grown into what was surely his largest ever erection … and I was the mad bitch, just crazy enough to take him on.

Unspoken, I slowly released his third leg, and lay back, waiting for the beating he was about to deliver. He never said much, he didn’t have to … for ‘it’ always spoke for him. He stood off the bed, eyes locked with mine as he pulled it aloft, and stroked the endless fat prick, admiring what he had wrought, as Heather lay destroyed, and I … lay waiting for what was surely the largest test of my ability to take him.

He stood, slowly nodding, appreciating the hellish size he had attained, knowing full well, how astonished, and overcome I had become, when seeing Heather spread wide upon him, and realizing, just how God awful huge he was, and that now … at this moment, he appeared, without doubt, at his largest ever … and for me … I was not mistaken, as he admitted … “I’m on Viagra today baby, just for this occasion … just look at it.” He wasn’t supposed to take Viagra anymore, but this was special, as it began to enter me, as it never had before …

I was as ready as I had ever been, but it didn’t seem enough, the head drove in, I relaxed as best as I could, yet I could feel and see the difference, as it prodded, pushed and went beyond anything he had ever been before. He had to know it, for at that moment, he had it all, the ‘younger’ version of me, and me … more than willing … to share our bed with him, and whomever he brought along.

Our guest watched us, just as I had watched them, her eyes gave away the complete disbelief and awe expected when 10 to 11 inches of my husbands fully aroused prick entered, and left my body with a pummeling exceeding any she had ever had. If Norman had tried to force this amount into Heather, it would tear her open, it takes years to get this far, she came to us both, swapping spit, and guiding his firm ass, setting a tempo that lashed his monster to it’s utmost. I came … often, as he pounded me hard, and harder, driving his gargantuan prick like the monster he is … inches … so many inches … I could barely hear Heather … “My God … you’re killing her … how can she take that? It’s in so deep …” Her hand went in, eyes wide, as Norman’s massive prick expanded to orgasm … “It’s so hard … fuck me … how can she take it like that??!!!!” Said an astounded Heather.

It was familiar, and not, as I came upon him. He towered over me, as he held firm, deep, deep within me. The fucker was edging, he somehow held back. His pile driver, larger, and hotter than ever, attempting to split me in two. As Heather’s hair came falling down over my face, followed by her warm, wet mouth, as her tongue danced with mine, her sensual, sexy face, locked with mine, as I trembled under them both, as Norman did what he does best … fuck the living hell out of me. Railing me, dominating me, as Heather dangled her supple breasts over my mouth, while simultaneously fingering my clit, sharing her sexual bounty with me, as I savored her ample treasures, as I eventually lost track of time and space, doing, and experiencing things that heretofore never seemed possible, nor plausible.

Norman was everywhere, pounding, fingering, prodding us both, pushing us over the edge again and again, as both Heather and I let loose with mind numbing orgasms. Heaven … is here … on this bed … on the end of his gargantuan prick, knowing hands and mouth, and the supple young beauty, that teases and entices us both …

Norman had to fill in the blanks, for I eventually passed out. Ditto for Heather, as Norman sent us both into a sexual unknown Dizkneeland. He recounted how he stood over our motionless bodies, our chests rising, our breasts heaving on long tortured breaths, as he let loose a huge shower of cum over both our prone, lifeless bodies. Lathering us in his endless seed. Both … his wasted, willing bitches.

I awoke cuddling with Heather, what I never dreamed, had indeed happened, I was neither put off, nor surprised, it seemed natural, as my breasts pushed into her back, my hand reaching over, feeling her firm young breasts, liberating, free, as Norman walked by, unaware I had sheepishly awakened. Completely nude, his swinging prick hung heavy, the sounds of his feet on floor, and the swinging massive prick as it quietly slapped from thigh to thigh, swollen, abused.

When I awoke later, Heather was gone, Norman … in the shower, the running water awakened me, it was 2AM, when he came out, drying himself, his cock still swollen from the epic display he had forced upon us, he noticed I was awake, and brought me up, sitting on the bed, my mind swirled after my first threesome, exhausted, the event still resonating with me, he stood me, and walked me to the shower, and cleaned me from head to toe, he hadn’t said anything, his eyes told me all I needed to know, as he dried me, his titanic organ near full hard, ready to burst … “I love you baby … you mean everything to me, no matter what I do, you’re the one I love, will always love.”

He carried me to the bed, and lay me down, and cuddled with me until I fell into a deep, deep sleep. The bastard, the fucking bastard … even if he was ‘playing’ me, I had no where else to go. I last remembered his sizzling mutant hot slab along my back, from my bottom to my shoulder blades. A constant nagging reminder that this is ‘home’ to me.

I blissfully drifted off, my sexual high maintained, my exhaustion complete, my eyes open to a new sexual world of seemingly endless possibilities … so much for my misplaced anger, so much for any consequences for his actions … he cured it all with a sexual barrage, and a new outlook that left me speechless … but after I awoke, that wasn’t the case … reality has a way of setting in, ‘things’ need to be settled. I wasn’t someone who could be manipulated like this forever, at some point … there had to be a reckoning. My emotions were running out in every direction, I can’t go on like this …

ace91

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only a matter of time before he succumb to his desire for size and chug Viagra like candies.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something Happened

I could tell you the very night when it began, including the exact time. Gwen was always tired, not in the mood, ‘I’ve got to get up early’, and that was just a sample of the now endless excuses. It so happened, that it began the week after I returned from a business trip. “Everything’s fine. It’s not you.” Her now standard answer. My name is Travis (Not my real name.) I’m a former NFL player, I had women squirreled away when I was a bachelor, but when I met Gwen, all that changed. It was near the end of my playing days, so the timing was perfect, so was she, our marriage is five years in, but here I am, looking back, sexually frustrated, considering calling old ‘acquaintances’.

I even found myself looking up high end escorts on the internet. It had been a month since we made love, ‘something happened’, but who, or what it was, a complete mystery. I’m not that ‘guy’ anymore, I know I’m not what I was, I’m still in shape, I’m sharp, my mind in good working order, my hopes at being an announcer have been dashed, my possibilities of being an on air personality, are now limited to a few AM radio appearances, not exactly a high end gig. We sold our multimillion-dollar home, and purchased a home more in line with what we can afford.

Our destination was North Carolina, our neighborhood upscale, yet affordable. We were happy here, but something changed. For the first time in my life, I wanted to force myself upon her, but that’s never been me, and this was the first time I ever wondered … if she was cheating on me. I had a neighbor who wanted to be my buddy, I see it all the time, so do all former NFL players, people tend to love former players, celebrities, and that makes it a little scary, since these types of people always seem to want something, or at the very least, to say “Yeah, I know so and so, he’s a friend of mine.” Finding true friends after the NFL has not been that easy. Nor is it easy being ‘retired’ … I miss the limelight.

I noticed the bank account was short two thousand dollars. Couldn’t account for it, not a lot of money, since I made plenty during my playing days, but just the same, I had to know what happened to all that cash. The date … the very day I left for my business trip. I asked, was told it was clothes, and a trip with her friend for a few nights on the town. She was fidgeting, she was lying. I wasn’t getting a straight answer.

When I saw my next-door neighbor Phil at Home Depot, he was a little too anxious to strike up a conversation with me, but I was troubled. I needed someone to talk to, even it was someone from the neighborhood, so I mentioned we should hook up later for a beer. He damn near jumped out of his shoes. I was desperate, and maybe, just maybe, Phil could help me find the answer. He worked from home, maybe he had seen something, someone.

Later that afternoon, we shot the shit in my garage. He wanted to know all about my playing days, while I found out more than I wanted to about him, and his family. After a quiet moment I asked about the neighbors, who this person is, which house is theirs etc. When I mentioned the little guy, the one who appears to be in good shape, who walks his dog a lot, Phil went quiet, when I pressed him on the little guy, he demurred, but that’s not like Phil, what little I know of him, he loves the sound of his own voice, so I kept after him. I thought I was on to something. Maybe something that affected me. Whatever it was, I knew there was something there, so I pressed on. “You won’t like the answer.” He stated, trying to change the subject. For I would find out, I wasn’t alone, for Phil had the same problem I had, and I’m not used to problems like this.

“The little guy … as you called him … isn’t so little. His name is Norman Jones, his wife is the beauty you see riding her bike … I saw you gawking at her the other day, and being a former NFL player, you might think that you’d have a chance with her … well, forget about that. Not that I’m implying that you ‘fool around’, or that she’s out of your league, but I’m guessing you’ve had your fair share of ladies in your past. Nope … if you think gangs are dangerous, think again, the most dangerous thing in this neighborhood … is Norman Jones.” Said Phil, not looking at me, but looking out my garage, and taking a long swig on his beer.

“No … I don’t cheat on wife, I’m a lucky guy.” I replied, waiting for Phil to finish. Just then, a ravishing early twenties beauty went jogging past, her firm rack bouncing away, the jiggle in her tight ass, simply unforgettable, she waved to us, we waved back.

“That’s Becca, she’s one of his hareem, and there are many more.” Said Phil wistfully, as I wondered what he was implying. I couldn’t see the little guy being with Becca, or even his own bike riding wife, it didn’t make any sense. His wife is insanely hot. She’s like my Gwen, this isn’t adding up.

“Clearly, you’re not up to speed on Mr. Jones. You wouldn’t know it by looking at him, but the guy is hung beyond belief. If you can … picture the biggest dick possible, then times it by three, and you still might not match the reality of it. He’s laid pipe to half the neighborhood, he currently works at this club Mysteries which is downtown, three nights a week, displaying that huge thing of his, and while my wife hasn’t been with him, those that have, are all ‘changed’ women. The ‘little guy’ knows his shit in the sack, and backs it up with the largest dick on this Earth. I went with a buddy of mine to Mysteries a month back, you know … just to see it … fucking thing went beneath his knees, it’s … it’s unforgettable, unimaginable that anyone could be hung like that. If your wife was with him … well, it might explain some things, you can teach many things, but you can’t teach size … and Mr. Jones has that in spades.” Said Phil, as my world flipped on end, my heart beat so fast, I was heading into the red, I didn’t know exactly what to feel, but this little shit better not have sampled my wife …

“Sorry, didn’t mean to gossip about the neighbors like that, nor imply that he’s been with your wife, but Mr. Jones is an exception, nice guy, very personable, funny, but not one you want around your significant other, especially if she’s attractive, from what I understand … he has this ‘way’ about him, it’s hard to describe. You can find him if you Google “Andre the Giant … Stud”, and go to images … you won’t believe it, and be aware, something must have happened to him, to it … it’s even bigger now.” Said Phil wistfully, looking off, while I sat, disturbed, coming to terms with the unthinkable.

“One of my buddies had seen him at Mysteries some 10 plus years ago, and after we went in last month … forget about it, he was convinced the damn thing grew somehow, it’s easily 3 or 4 inches longer, and hideously thicker, it’s not possible for him to couple with normal women, he’s far too big. You could maybe take some solace in that fact, since any woman would have to prep for him, work up to his massive dick, it’s that big, beyond reach for most women. Yet … it seems many want to try. That Becca has been railed by him says something, someone as slim, and young as her … being able to accommodate even a portion of that thing … Jesus.” Said Phil, nodding for another beer, as for me, I was speechless.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been in many locker rooms, seen the largest of male athletes, saw some pretty big soft dicks, but what he’s describing can’t be possible. I’m hung myself, yeah, I measured it, all guys do, I’m a little over seven inches, with a girth of over six inches. Gwen loves my size, I’m big enough, I must outweigh him by over 140 lbs., almost twice his weight, his body can’t possibly support something so large.

Phil went on and on about him, he mentioned other women from the block, how he nearly killed one a few weeks ago, ripping her open on her couch, her marriage over, and how his youngest son, laid waste half of his high school class with an enormous pole, rumored to not be far from the horrific size of his father.

I laid out the beginnings, I leave the middle for last. I’m skipping to the finish. I still don’t understand how I ended up like this. I only know, that I wanted to catch them in the act, and when I did, I confronted him head on, I challenged the little fucker, went after him upon finding my wife impaled on him, only to wake up here, at the hospital, my arm broken, concussed, face bruised, jaw fractured, my back is bruised and aches, the little fucker beat the living shit out of me, my memory still a little foggy, but I can still picture him standing over me, his lip bleeding, his incredible strength, his muscled body, how hard it was, my astonishment as my blows glanced off, how he asked me stop.

How the former player in me didn’t know the word ‘quit’, so I kept after him, eventually finding myself at his mercy, as he threw me nearly through the wall of my bedroom, almost into the other room, and the gargantuan prick hanging from his body, dripping wet from my wife … holy shit … it’s all I think about. I cringe thinking about it, the enormity, the size so great … the fucking thing has scarred me for life, and how I ended up begging him to stop, tapping out, the little shit could’ve killed me with his bare hands.

It was stunning, mind boggling, that my larger body couldn’t cope with him, the one thing that saved me was his mercy, it was like hitting a rock, my wife wasn’t with it, I doubt she was aware I was even in the room, for he had pounded her into a place that I never could send her, she was useless, coming out of a sexual bliss that only his victims could know, what I read and seen online couldn’t compare with the reality of what hung so far down his body, and the knowledge of how he sexually destroyed my wife.

She would later confess that it was her fourth time with him, each time, as great as the first. That she had adjusted to him, taking roughly a third of his fat dick, how I could learn a thing or two from him, his oral skills were the icing on that fat dick cake, that he delivered for as long as needed, how his hands were everywhere, everything just right, the perfect pace for the moment, and how she orgasmed so hard upon him, multiple times, every time, how completely exhausted she was afterwards, so blissfully overcome, now fully aware of my inadequacies, and of those of other men, that whatever I might do in the sack with her, could never hold a candle to what he did to her, those feelings for her, were all new, so special, that the moment he left her that first night, how empty she felt, she was crying, that ‘we’ were over, not so much the marriage, but that the portion of our relationship we shared in the bedroom … ended, with near total finality, that there would never be anyone else.

She wouldn’t say how she found out about him, but did confess the complete astonishment at what lay between his thighs. Up until that point, I was the biggest she had ever had, it made me feel good, as it would any man, but I had been dwarfed by him, for his flaccid cock was both longer and thicker than my fully erect cock. How it grew and grew, firmer and firmer, inching well past her imagination, and going further than anything she could accommodate, or so she thought. Somehow, during the first few minutes, her will to resist him completely disappeared, she demurred from having intercourse with him, for it simply couldn’t fit.

But soon enough, as if losing her mind, she found herself wetter, and never more turned on in her life, she came twice from an oral session that left her screaming, and moaning, so loudly, she feared the police had been called. She spread wide, and did the unthinkable, begging for him to place his mighty hammer into her body, she shuddered in orgasm as he used both of his hands to prod it over her body, eyes closing in ecstasy, as he slid it up and over her body, it’s weight like that of a baby, the eventual entry like that of a telephone pole, as it forced her body to accommodate it’s massive girth, one, that spread her further and deeper into a lust so hard, that he exceeded any man before, or after, the sensations, and pains, as she orgasmed multiple times … simply from it’s hellish entry.

She had never felt anything like it, nor could she comprehend the mammoth amount of fat cock outside her reach … it couldn’t be that big. He could be in the other room, and still be coupled with her. She admitted that I would feel like a finger, a twig, if I were to follow him up, and since he first entered her … we have not been together, sadly for me, that was not going to change. She adjusted to him, she had to, or else suffer the body damaging consequences. She never fully adjusted that first night, it was mostly pain, surrounding a surreal pleasure, as her body and mind adjusted to the overpowering, mind numbing dimensions of his oversized horse cock, and the supremely skilled cocksman, whom delivered it with such overwhelming confidence.

Gwen never swallowed my loads, yet she devoured his, using her fingers and tongue, and licking up all she could find. His loads just as epic as his huge straining prick. How the head hung beneath his knees, her mouth watering as she described the events of those four nights together, and how she would continue to enjoy him. I am thankful we didn’t have children, but my heart, it breaks, I love Gwen, and now, as I lay here in this bed, waiting for my release from the hospital … I realize that it’s over, nothing will be the same, I can’t turn back the clock, she can’t take back what she knows and feels for this little fucker. I would relish beating the shit out of him, but would probably find myself right back here, on my back, defeated in the worst of ways, humbled beyond belief. I want out of North Carolina … I need to start over. I couldn’t go on as ‘friend’s’ with Gwen, knowing he was pounding her into oblivion.

That’s exactly what he did, over and over again. When we got home. Gwen couldn’t hide her excitement during her ‘confessional’. It was appalling, soon, her nipples were full hard, tenting her clothing, she fucking came thinking about him. Her thighs trembling, head back, massaging her pussy through her clothes, she had worked herself up and over the edge, right in front of me, I was left waiting for an apology that never came. Even more annoying … it was her favorite topic of conversation, I felt like hitting her into next year, she wouldn’t shut about him … about it.

As for me … who was I going to talk to about all this? Phil, or any of my former teammates, long time friends? Admit that his little fucker, with a gigantic prick had taken my wife, and manhood from me? Easily twenty plus years my senior, someone I could seemingly crush in a confrontation, but somehow, he was able to lay waste to me … a former NFL player. This whole thing … unthinkable, how could this little shit defeat me? NO, dominate me, destroy all that I was?

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m six foot five, two hundred and seventy pounds. I’m in shape, not far removed from my career, yet, a guy nearly a foot shorter, and barely half my weight, beat the shit out of me, and for all intents and purposes, put an end my marriage, and when I awake every morning, without fail, all I see, and think of … is his mammoth prick, the bottom half soaked with my wife’s juices, as it swayed back and forth … it’s all to humiliating … I must move on, far away from all this, how did I suddenly become this sniveling idiot? How could I feel so low? But no matter where I run … I can’t forget the fucking thing, for here I am … at this very moment … beating off to the image of that massive swollen prick … I can’t help myself … I’m not gay, but I can’t make it stop … it was so beautiful, so monstrous, please make it stop … I can’t get past it … I can’t get past it.

Lasting Impressions

Gwen apologized. Though not as heartfelt as I felt I deserved. She is staying here. I have loaded the last of my things. I understand it now, for last week, on Thursday evening, I got what I secretly wanted. I sat in what was once ‘our’ bedroom, and watched the ‘little man’ deliver an ungodly, soul crushing pounding to my ex. As I watched the massively equipped little shit rearrange her furniture, while I watched, jerked off, cumming and cumming until I could cum no more, and saw the thing at it’s largest and most intimidating. I got it now … no one in their right mind could follow that up. Gwen was owned by that muscled little shit, as she ‘danced’ on the end of the scary fucking thing.

How it stayed hard, I have no idea, how it grew from a size that already dwarfed me to what it ultimately became was the most erotic, and sexually exciting moment of my life. I kept waiting for it to stop, but it kept growing, filling out, until it far exceeded anything my Gwen, or any woman could accept. The growing uncircumcised pole drew the enormous amount of loose skin tighter and tighter along it’s length as it filled out, until the skin drew tight, the veins bulged, and became so fat and heavy, that it had to hang due to it’s indescribable volume.

Yet, incredibly, the former love of my life, took in over a third of the enormous thing, it’s girth so great, it left her gaping upon it’s withdrawal, his load so great, that it leaked from her body. Long after I would be finished, he kept going, long after I would be asleep, he kept going, Gwen … my poor Gwen, would never find the likes of this man again, I feared for all men, he was inhuman. He held her aloft with ease, her feet off the ground, impaled on the enormous thing. She screamed, she moaned, she mumbled gibberish, she damn near passed out from his epic abilities. It was undeniable, it wasn’t just his size, he was a freak with his oral, his hands were all over her. I had never seen anything like it. I could never do a fraction of what he was capable. Her body responded with tremendous orgasms, I was completely humbled.

My cast itched, as I watched him finish her off. It itched since I had never jerked off so hard, nor so many times in my life in such fast succession. His last erection, easily his biggest, was alarming, as he came that final time. Gwen’s arms a flurry of activity on the enormous thing. It stood so tall, so fat, her hands looked so small upon it, and the load … just as big as the others, jetting far into the air, and falling upon them both. A cum fountain, my own cock, never harder, but spent, I couldn’t begin to cum again, it tried to cum, it flexed and acted as if it was about to, but I was dry, it was all in silent honor to his gargantuan horse cock.

My parting gift, was his approach, as the huge menacing thing swung from thigh to thigh, my eyes unable to leave it, as he held it aloft, nodding for me to do the same. I stood so far over him, as he stroked his huge prick towards an incomprehensible, full … straining … masterpiece, I brought my cock alongside his superior cock, and couldn’t comprehend the difference. My cock, full hard, couldn’t begin to match the enormous thing in front of me. I could feel my cock spasm in response, trying to cum again, but it was fruitless, I was simply unable. I stroked it harder and harder, as he held the huge hot thing against my puny erection.

Unbelievable …

The account recorded above, was an admission by ‘Travis’, one of our newest neighbors. A large attractive man, some would say, one more suited to be with someone like me, so unlike my short statured husband. He felt I should know, mistakenly thinking that there would be repercussions for my husband, or that it might give him an opportunity to bed me. Surely, he must understand the impossibility. It explained the fat lip Norman received a short time ago, but it didn’t explain why Norman didn’t tell me of his encounter with Travis, nor his continuing ‘relationship’ with Gwen. As for Travis, let’s just say … he’s skipping town, leaving these bad memories, and his wife behind. I am … sinking lower.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn, Norman make the Big Guy fall in shame, Noman its a bull.
I wonder if Wade have his own adventures and if some hung guy will challenge him or his father.