Normies reactors

What video is this from?

The one below.



Not sure if their Patreon has an exclusive uncut video of the watching the entire episode (instead of just selected scenes) and without the screen showing bits of episode blocking the reactors at times. If there is such a vid out there, more of Suraj might have been caught on camera. Haha.
 
What are you talking about bro you can literally see his testicle in the photo with the really high brightness

Haha. Look below the "testicle". The inside of his shorts are light grey, nearly white. Then there is an additional layer of darker grey/blue higher up his leg; his boxers. Both his shorts and boxers are gaping away from his thigh, giving us a good view nonetheless.

Btw, if you play around with some of the images above, it looks more like a circumcized penis head than a testicle, you can see his pee slit and everything. Shape-wise, its a match, but no clue why his dickhead would be in that position.
 
Haha. Look below the "testicle". The inside of his shorts are light grey, nearly white. Then there is an additional layer of darker grey/blue higher up his leg; his boxers. Both his shorts and boxers are gaping away from his thigh, giving us a good view nonetheless.

Btw, if you play around with some of the images above, it looks more like a circumcized penis head than a testicle, you can see his pee slit and everything. Shape-wise, its a match, but no clue why his dickhead would be in that position.
We need more of him
 
  • Like
Reactions: polluticorn
I wish suraj had an onlyfans. I’d pay to see him and some of the other Normies stroking together on the couch
Not sure how many people already know about this but I recently found out Chris and Markeeta have an onlyfans together.
Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 21-44-00 OnlyFans.png



But according to this post on their page they aren't doing full on nudity
Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 21-45-01 OnlyFans.png




If anyone on here decides to check it out please make sure you report back.
 
Not sure how many people already know about this but I recently found out Chris and Markeeta have an onlyfans together.
View attachment 36107811


But according to this post on their page they aren't doing full on nudity
View attachment 36107841



If anyone on here decides to check it out please make sure you report back.
Someone should tell Chris that the gays would be sooo interested in a porn reaction OF where the Normie boys just watch/react to porn together, getting hard and maybe eventually jerking off together.
 
Someone should tell Chris that the gays would be sooo interested in a porn reaction OF where the Normie boys just watch/react to porn together, getting hard and maybe eventually jerking off together.
you actually think they'd do that? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: polluticorn
Oh damn! Thanks for sharing.

Chris is literally the last of the Normies men I'd would have guessed had an OnlyFans, he seems very down to earth and not showboaty about his looks or sexuality at all. He should convince Suraj and Nahid to start ones for themselves.
 
Oh damn! Thanks for sharing.

Chris is literally the last of the Normies men I'd would have guessed had an OnlyFans, he seems very down to earth and not showboaty about his looks or sexuality at all. He should convince Suraj and Nahid to start ones for themselves.

Yeah I know what you mean, I was surprised when I first found out. If anyone would have an onlyfans I figured it would be Suraj with how sexual he can be in the reaction vids. Suraj and Nahid would definitely be my picks out of all the normies to make one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: polluticorn