North London ladies for big cock

johnnyfumblebone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I attend a regular party in North London where young ladies and couples go in search of big cocks if anyone with a genuine big cock would like a free invitation for a Friday night please let me know there are no fees involved and some of these girls can take a big one up the ass as well

AuroraNZ

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd love to know more details! I'm not in London myself but there's a couple of friends of mine who might be very interested :D The first time she took him she was almost speechless! She's a tiny little 5'1'' after all...

johnnyfumblebone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for your repliesI am now directing the ladies to your profiles and pictures for their approval and I will get back to you as soon as they reply
and we can arrange for you to come along one evening and give them a good seeing to.....:cool:

johnnyfumblebone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for your repliesI am starting to get e-mails from the ladies and I will probably be able to send out details this coming week these partys are weekly events but we need to get a fair list of people interested because of the amount of time wasters and no-show creating disappointment with the girls
as they are continuously pestering me to find them bigger cocks to suck and fuck and I do not want to disappoint them...:frown1: