North shore guys here

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We should like set up a club or something and meet up every now and then and start with favorite threads or something,a nd just see what happens, have fun with it--kinda like a smaller LPSG except in person, think of all the fantasies which would actually come true *chuckles mischieviously*

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sweet ur sexxier than hell, I live in gloucester I don't drive though, so I prefer to meet guys for the first time in public, not where they live...but marblehead aint far from gloucester...

Well, I'm hardly taking you to my mother's on the first date. :wink:

How can you live in Gloucester and not drive? It's no problem, though. It's just up the road. :biggrin1:

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I'm hardly taking you to my mother's on the first date. :wink:

How can you live in Gloucester and not drive? It's no problem, though. It's just up the road. :biggrin1:

I grw up here actually, I only here for the summer. I go to school out at Umass AMherst, where its quite easy to get around without a car (excellent free busing system, friends who drive). I mean, the place has 20,000 undergraduates. Chances are, any gatheirng you end up in, at least 2-3 ppl drive so, its no biggie...this is true What do you like to do when you get bored?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I grw up here actually, I only here for the summer. I go to school out at Umass AMherst, where its quite easy to get around without a car (excellent free busing system, friends who drive). I mean, the place has 20,000 undergraduates. Chances are, any gatheirng you end up in, at least 2-3 ppl drive so, its no biggie...this is true What do you like to do when you get bored?

I lived in South Amherst for 18 months or so a couple of years ago so I'm quite familiar with that, too.

I almost never get bored, actually. I'm both too busy and also endlessly self-amusing.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lived in South Amherst for 18 months or so a couple of years ago so I'm quite familiar with that, too.

I almost never get bored, actually. I'm both too busy and also endlessly self-amusing.

nice thats cool, I'm thinking of getting an apartment there for awhile after I graduate. In't fun being self-amused, I get the feeling every now and then, it's quite enjoyable. So you go back and forth between New York and Marblehead a lot? ANy particular reason, or only cause it makes you totally AWESOME!!!!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So you go back and forth between New York and Marblehead a lot? ANy particular reason, or only cause it makes you totally AWESOME!!!!

I'm not quite sure how that works, but ok.:redface:

My mother is in M'head, although she'll be mostly in Cotuit for the summer, as are some of my cousins and my sis lives in Danvers.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not quite sure how that works, but ok.:redface:

My mother is in M'head, although she'll be mostly in Cotuit for the summer, as are some of my cousins and my sis lives in Danvers.

cool yo. The mall is in Danvers, so whenever anyone "crosses the bridge", it's for danvers and that mall. I'm not sure if I know where Cotuit is, but it sounds familiar...Have you been to the Imax theter over at the Jordans mall place? It's pretty nice. The only movie I've seen there was I am Legend (which was kinda disappointing really), but it still a pretty sweet theater...