Northwest Iowa, really into bigger hung dudes!

swallowyoursword

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi guys.. bisexual guy in rural Northern Iowa, just really get into guys with large endowements. Raise and train quarter horses and paint horses. So other horsetypes or cowboy guys really score points with me. Love to service straight, bi or gay dudes who have large meat and maybe have never had anyone able to accomodate them fully orally. Sort of a unique talent I have. I dont expect anything back necesarrily, Just really love the feel of a big one in my mouth - throat. Interested in getting your sword swallowed? or just a Iowa or midwest guy, or country dude wanting a bud that would admire your large endowement? Drop me a message or IM me on yahoo at nwiabiguy or email me nwiabiguy@yahoo.com

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Although I'm not "bigger hung", just decently, I just can't help but wonder why I can't find guys like you around here??

I'm mostly Quarter Horses, but love Paints with a QH base to their confirmation and skills.

Anyway, good luck with your search and know that I would be camping out at your barn if I were closer :wink:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Name is _______________ and I am from _______________ Iowa.

Great line at the end of the Master's Golf Tournment last Sunday.