Norwegian cross country skier Petter Northug and other athletes

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Dragon88, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Dragon88

Dragon88 New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys and girls!

Since it's almost ready for the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, I thought I'd show you some of the Norwegian stars, since we usually do pretty good.

I don't know if he is an international star, but here in Norway, Petter Northug is one of the most famous athletes. He will hopefully take a lot of medals in the Olympics in Vancouver. And he is also very hot! I think I actually have some kind of fetish for cross country skiers... :tongue:

I have a link for some pictures, so you can check him out. Just navigate through the album, because there are some other Norwegian athletes as well, but for the Northug pictures, just see nr. 2, 4, 14 and 19.

VG Nett - Skiheltene viser muskler

If you're interested in more Norwegian hot guys, check out bi-athlete Emil Hegle Svendsen in pictures 13, 16 and 21.

For the straight guys check out female cross country skier Therese Johaug in picture nr. 1, 17, 21. She's smoking! :wink:

Enjoy!

2. riksax

riksax New Member

I think Ole Einar is Norway's hottest biathlete :D and I think Matti Heikkinen (FIN) is the cutest cross-country skier :) with Dario Cologna (SUI)

Draft saved Draft deleted