Nosy neighbor/friend

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

CliQ2k4: Hey guys and gals, I live in a 2 story house on the 2nd floor and my friend/neighbor lives on the 1st floor. Were very close and talk a lot about personal stuff...we've discussed jelqing and stuff and compared sizes and both started doing it. He's a built/attractive guy who I've sometimes thought about sexually...I like to think I'm mostly straight but admit I have fantasies sometimes. I never once thought he might be gay till recently...partly because he's korean which I know deep down doesn't really matter but most asians don't come out about being gay if they are so I just assume he isn't.

But recently he's very interested in my sex life asking graphic details and the thing tonight he IM'ed me and was like "I heard you banging your girl tonight" which I dunno, I'm wondering if he's turned on by this or something which doens't really bother me...I'm just wondering if this somehow makes him gay or something? He's never had a gf or anything...I probably shouldn't be putting so much thought into it but I'm just curious to know if he might be or not.

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

cliQ2k4....since you and your friend have already been heavily involved in "sexual conversation", obviously both of you are fairly comfortable with the subject!

So, you have two choices here regarding whether anyone's "gay" or not:
    Say nothing and allow your friend do the asking...or allow the answer to evolve on its own.

Or....YOU do the asking (and /or allow the answer to evolve on its own). Whichever... why don't YOU decide!

As far as your friendship is concerned---will the answer really matter, anyway?

And, which one of you, (if not the both of you!) is the most fearful of THE answer?

Once again: What would it matter?

btw....an interest in the subject of the penis doesn't verify a man's "gay".
    It only verifies that he's male.

And, FYI: --Not having a g.f. doesn't necessarily make a guy "gay" either! :D

(hope others are taking notes)

3. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

I agree with benderten....well said....also, I didn't have a girlfriend for the first 17 years of my life...was I gay that whole time and didn't realize it? (I kid cause I love)

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

No but if the guy is passed 40, makes over 50K a year and still lives at home with Mommy and Daddy..............................................

5. jonb

Gold Member

Especially if he plays Dungeons and Dragons. That being said, some gay men have girlfriends also. (And I don't just mean those who refer to fellow males as "girlfriend"; I mean closet cases.)

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

No but if the guy is passed 40, makes over 50K a year and still lives at home with Mommy and Daddy.............................................. [/b][/quote]
    Then he probably has some money in the bank!!

7. Socket4Plug

Socket4Plug New Member

No but if the guy is passed 40, makes over 50K a year and still lives at home with Mommy and Daddy..............................................[/b][/quote]
    And this would make him gay because.....? Perhaps this individual's parents NEED his help physically or financially in order to survive and this was the easiest solution?

No I don't live with my parents (well not yet anyway!) but I know someone who does exactly for the reasons above and no, he's not gay, rather a very caring son giving back the love and devotion his parents gave him while they're still a part of this world.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Which just goes to prove that there are exceptions. Most men that fit that profile, however, tend to be gay. Sure, it's a stereotype, but stereotypes often exist because there is some truth to them. (Not always, mind you.)

9. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Well I am gay and my mother lives with me because she is disabled. So do I fit a stereotype?

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

After divorcing 15 years ago, raising 4 kids who've so far given me 7 grandkids and living the lonely life of an old bachelor for a long time, this straight guy has taken in his disabled mother so I can be her full-time caregiver.

It fits this topic because after a few months of this new existence one of my sons asked me one evening if I had become gay, God love the little twirp.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

Aw, Pecker, God loves all the little twirps!

I think there is a difference between taking in your aging parents and living off of them. Even the latter case doesn't nessecitate being gay though, as Socket4plug mentioned, it could just be falling on hard times. I think the stereotype we were referring to was more the 40 year olds who make 50k (so they're able to be financially independant) never moved away, and those frequently (tho not always) ARE gay.

Draft saved Draft deleted