Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like one helluva a fine gathering, wish I could afford the travel to experience it. And you are one impressive specimen yourself, TexJoe, but if I may be nit-pickingly critical of your observation that:

At 6'5" tall I have quite long arms (80 inch "wingspan") and the distance from the base of my fingers to the crook of my arm is just over 12 inches. You being 8 inches shorter than I, of normal body proportions and especially with such large biceps there's no way a 13 or 14 inch long dick would fit on your forearm in such a way. I'd say Mr. Long Dick was probably no more than 9 or 10 inches.

Silvertip, I'm a 5'5" female and my wrist to elbow crease measurement is 9.5 inches, with the base of my fingers to elbow crease being 13 inches. Are you sure you measured correctly?

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Would a little guy (6"/15cm) like me be welcomed? I've just about had it with Thermos when I'm in Amsterdam. I've had a finger up a foreskin, and love getting my tongue, or at least the tip of my tongue into a foreskin. Cock docking in my book is the only reason for a foreskin, but that's me. Would love to get balls deep into a guy's precum lubed foreskin, though. Just asking.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You get in for free if your cock is over 18cm. You can still get in if you're less than that, you just have to pay the entry fee.

Would a little guy (6"/15cm) like me be welcomed? I've just about had it with Thermos when I'm in Amsterdam. I've had a finger up a foreskin, and love getting my tongue, or at least the tip of my tongue into a foreskin. Cock docking in my book is the only reason for a foreskin, but that's me. Would love to get balls deep into a guy's precum lubed foreskin, though. Just asking.

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For people that're not able to read Dutch:

You need to be having a cock of 18cm or longer, then the entrance is free (You'll get a card thingie). if you do not meet the requirements you welcome to come, but have to pay 8 euro's + a free consumption (drink).
Dress code = naked but shoe's are a must (for some reason). You've able to do anything there aslong as you do it safe! If you do not, it's an instant removal from the party.

//random info.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
For those anticipating a trip to Amsterdam, a tip - every other sunday at the Argos, there is a public sex party hosted by "Horsemen and Knights" a club for men with huge cocks, and those who like them. Check out horsemen.nl for some more information.

Is it worth it? I have frequently been asked if there isn't just the situation that there are one or two hung men, and the rest are chasing them - the situation is usually the opposite. The majority of participants are over 18cm - classified as 'A members' when I was in the club - and the measurements are taken by the club officers. The biggest cocks I've ever seen have been at parties in the club. All sex is safe, clean and consensual.

The two largest men I've played with were at these parties.

The largest girth man was a guy who was about 5'9", 5'10", or so - very hairy (curly black hair), strangely long arms, and a stupefying cock. I remember we were jacking each other off, and I realized that I couldn't get my hand around his cock. But further shock came when after jacking his foreskin back and forth, I was playing with the head of his cock, and he pushed his foreskin down over my hand. I literally had my entire hand inside his foreskin, and it was one of those "I immediately shot off' moments shaking like a leaf.

The longest cock man was Rene from Rotterdam who went to the parties occasionally. He was bigtime into muscle guys, and drooled when I walked by. Tall, "big-boned" Dutch, lean, and little hair, I stopped and started playing with him, and sucking. His cock soft was as large as mine was hard, and as I sucked it fortunately it didn't get super thick, it got longer. And longer. And longer. If you have had sex with a guy with a big enough dick going down your throat, there is a moment when you get very far beyond suppressing a gag reflex and so on, and you literally feel the cock get close to your stomach - there is an amazing pressure deep inside your chest. When Rene pulled out so I could breathe, I played with his balls while gasping, and then I realized that, holding his balls, his cock hung down the full length of my arm with the big head nestled up above the crook of my arm (elbow). It was around 13" or 14" long, and I wasted no time getting breath back and restarting the session. Just really, really obscenely long.

Enjoy

Such a hot story, thanks. Is there anything in the U.S. like that?

Reactions: MuscCanon

j91

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do they ever do a mixed night because there surely would be some size queens who would love a night like this, because I would check it out when I go to amsterdam and wouldn't even have to pay to get in

Dave K

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Been a couple of years since i've been there. I think they changed policy cause now u pay €8 for any size under 18cm (18 and over is free entrance). When i went u had to pay i think €5 for every cm less than 18

There used to be a similar group in the US known as the Hung Jury. Suppose someone could start a Horsemen's society in cities in the US. Not sure how that would be accomplished, though.