Not a fictitious story - it's true :)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_thirteenpointhree, Oct 27, 2003.

1. B_thirteenpointhree

B_thirteenpointhree New Member

This happened a few months ago in a city I won't mention. It was a Friday or Saturday night, me and a few friends were going out to some club, I can't remember the name of it now... I was wearing the black pants which you have seen in my pictures. I remember my dick being soft when I went into the place but still that is about 9 inches hanging soft and pretty obvious anyway. For a while we just looekd around, there were loads of hot women dancing everywhere, it was great to watch, I wasn't soft for long. There was one Asian girl, Korean I think but she had great big boobs and the clothes she was wearing was showing them off to full potential and she knew it. She had these skin tight pants on showing the sexiest legs ever - oh it was good. I was about to approach her when I realised she as coming over to me with her eyes firmly in my crotch area as she came walking over. I was semi-hard then so it was pretty obvious even inm the darkness of the nightclub. I was just looking her up and down too as she got
    closer. She just came up to me and said 'Hi' not like in all these fiction stories I have read - where they say stuff like - ' Take me to your house and bang me to death with that huge monster cock of yours' It was just a 'Hi' but it was a great 'Hi', she had the greatest smile and seeing those boobs so close up made me hard just about instantly, which I am sure she noticed. We talked a bit and danced for a bit - after a minute or two she was starting in on the grinding which I was all for of course :) I was fully hard then and she was rubbing herself all over it and enjoying every minute of it. A few times her hands slipped down just to have a feel and I was getting great handfuls of her ass at the same time so it was all good. She was getting more and more turned on feeling my hot hard cock, I knew it was only a matter of time until she wanted to go somewhere... A few minutes later she whispered in my ear 'let's go' that was all I was waiting for haha we left there and went out to my car and got in, as
    soon as we got in, she started undoing my fly and trying to get my pants down as fast as she could. This is the type of girl I like, not scared to get what they want ! She got my pants down to my knees so my huge dick was sticking straight out over the edge of the seat, she immediately tried to suck it but she couln't get the whole head in her mouth (only 4 or 5 women have ever been able to take the whole head) But she had a great time for about 5 minutes just kissing it and licking it and getting me warmed up for what I knew was coming. I was so hard by that point I could have snapped a piece of wood in half with it haha. I got her top off and her great boobs were there in front of me - and even better - they were 100% all real which was amazing because they were perfect , I was sure they were implants but they were not ! Amazing. I couldn't decide if we should try and do it in the car or outside, I thought it would be safer in the car an warmer so we stayed. She took all her clothes off and I took off my
    pats fully and I ate her out for about 10 minutes to get her even more wet than she already was. She came about 3 times just from that and then I attempted to get into position. I got the head against her and very slowly edged in as I licked her great nipples, after I got the head in (which took about 5 minutes) it was easier to get the rest in since it is wider than the rest of it, unlike some other women I have had she was pretty quiet, I was expecting some screaming and moaning but there was very little, some but hardly any, I think she as just too in awe of what was happening to even make a sound. After about 10 minutes I had about 8 inches inside of her and was giving her long slow strokes and she came again, and again and again , I picked up the pace after a while as I really wanted to get out of the car as it was really not that comfortable and I could feel a cramp coming soon if I didn't move soon. I picked up the pace and probably had 9-10" strokes going by then, she started making more noise then
    but still quiet compared to others. I started pounding her harder and harder and felt her come at least another 3 or 4 times as I was doing that, I think all up she took 11 inches of me which is pretty damn good I gotta admit. About this time she reached down to feel how much more was left and then I noticed a moan :) Well I could have gone much longer but had to get out of the car before I cramped up so I just pounded away for another 5 minutes faster and faster until I came, everytime I shot, her whole body twitched like electricity or something it was just that powerful. I pulled out before things got too messy, and we cleaned up. She was different after, when I first saw her she was in control and was gonna get what she wanted but now after she had gotten it she knew I was the one with the power. It was funny really. Well we saw each other for about a year just for sex which was great until I moved away. Everytime I go back there we have some fun if she is available and just stay in bed for like 3
    days catching up haha

Well there is my first little attempt at a story- this a

2. Beercan

Beercan Member

You sure dont live on planet earth dude!! Why shove a dildo down your pants man, lets see what you really have and probably you should be on the Small penis Support Group Site.
    Really sad and DISTUBING Dude.

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Thread resurrection after three-and-one-quarter years!

This must be a new LPSG record. :rolleyes:

4. jotap2001

jotap2001 New Member

If you are going to invent a "true" story, at least you could try to get your reference points correct: you begin by saying that this all happened "a few months ago" then end by saying that this affair carried on for a year or so. Do you have control over time as well as having a huge dick?

5. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Wow,this is the kind of story I like to read about,MAN YOU REALLY ROCK!We all wish that we were like you.
    I do want to know a few of you sex secrets
    Did she pull your dildo out and throw it out the window
    Did she call you a fucking moron in Korean?
    Do all her friends now point at you and giggle?
    Did she tell you to stick that dildo up your ass?

6. infinity

infinity New Member

Albums:
    Here is what i think, why do moderators around here allow him to keep on lying with his obviously fake pictures and fake storys, this is not a board for lying it's a board for advise and support so please let's put an end to this.

7. majormadness

majormadness New Member

Kids, necroposting carries with it all the same stigma of necrophilia. Remember.
    (Edit - drat, beaten)

Now that that's out of the way, I gotta say that the story isn't bad. Very out there and exaggerated, but sometimes those stories are a nice departure from realistic ones.

Keep in mind also that this is from the beginning of the site, when conversations, from what I've seen, tended to go:

Dude: "So my 29 inch penis won't fit in my girlfriend"
    Guy: "Yeah"
    Man: "yeah"
    Bro: "Yeah"
    Person: "totally."
    Really obviously fake girl that is actually a middle aged guy : "LOL YA DUDER IM ME I HAVE REALLY BIG BOOBS:biggrin1:"

8. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

You should see his web site, www.mytightpants.com It is incredibly stupid! his dick wears tights too!
    Cigarbabe in Mr. Ed

9. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Has anyone seen this guys website? It is called www.mytightpants.com
    It has got to be one of the most self serving, ludicrous pages I have ever seen! All the pix are from and about him.In none of the pix do you see this guy naked, I mean he even has a "tight pants" stocking over his "dick"! er dildo, sorry! It's quite bizarre! all the people who subscribed to it say" dude I want to achieve the length you have attained ,youre the man!" er, moron? Oops ,did I say that? please (don't) forgive me ?
    Man with "dick socks", check it out!

Cigarbabe

10. Lifeguard

Lifeguard New Member

It should have been obvious that this crap is fiction based on the fact that he can't even remember which night of the week this highly memorable event took place!

11. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

Those links don't work. Dammit, I wanted something else to laugh at.

12. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

to get to his website try this linkhttp//groups.yahoo.com/group/mytightpants/ or go to his latest gallery submissions and you can click on his group link.
    Sorry for the error. It's hilarious!

Cigarbabe :saevil:

Draft saved Draft deleted