Not a woman's issue but would like to hear a woman's thoughts

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Swole2112, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Swole2112

Swole2112 Member

Let me start by saying that I'm not anticipating a big response on this. Also, any response I do get will probably be somebody telling me that this board is not the best place to ask these types of questions. Anyway...

Ladies, how does a guys size effect your thoughts and opinions of him... whether you're going to be sleeping with him or not? If you were to meet a man and later learn that he was well endowed, would you come to desire or even admire him more for that reason... maybe even on a less-than-conscious level? If you were to meet a man and learn or only assume him to be average size, would you be uninterested in him (sexually or otherwise) for the same reason?

Basically, is there something about the size of a guys endowment that causes you to think of or even see him differently? Maybe even be suddenly attracted to him for that reason? Now, being that this is the LARGE penis support group, I would assume the majority of the ladies' answers here would be 'yes', but that's why I ask.

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've honestly never really given it much thought.

I don't know what a guys penis size is when I meet him under normal circumstances.

His penis has absolutely no bearing on whether or not we eventually have sex.

I am more interested in who he is than what he has.

3. Daisy

Gold Member

Honestly, the answer is yes. I am more attracted to a guy if I know he's got a big dick. (and then tons of other criteria follow of course)

4. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Penis size is not an issue for me, never has been. Like SG, I am more interested in who a man is than what he has. Chemistry has to be there, too. I've been around the block and it's my experience that there is no correlation between a man's endowment, his skills as a lover and his personality. My best lovers (before I got married) were lively, wonderful guys with great senses of humor and average endowment. If I liked a guy in my single days and he really turned me on I couldn't wait to touch him or have him inside me, regardless of size. I love men and penises of all shapes, sizes and colors, but if there is no chemistry or good personality present the rest doesn't matter.

5. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    ^^ What she said. I'm like SG and BBW, for me it's all about chemistry, but you already know that I'm not a size queen. I wouldn't be more attracted to a man if I knew he was larger than average. And when I fantasize about sex with a man, I never focus solely upon his penis in those fantasies. Come to think of it, I realize that I've never wondered what a man was packing before we had sex, even though I've thought about what I wanted to do with him. I suppose that subconsciously I assume that he has enough to satisfy me, or else I wouldn't be attracted to him.

#5 petite, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  6. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All of these, except I'm not married. I need to feel something for the man and have chemistry for him. Unless he has a micro-penis, it's unlikely to make any difference to me.

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Exactly how I feel about this. Although, to be honest, after spending so much time here I might at least WONDER how big he was before we had sex. But his actual size wouldn't change whether we had sex or not, nor would it affect my opinion of his personality (ie. I wouldn't admire him more).

This thread is somewhat similar to one from a few weeks ago:

http://www.lpsg.org/218325-emotional-attachment-to-large-cocks.html

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    A penis is just a piece of meat. For a relationship to continue, it's all about how he treats me.

9. akira22

akira22 New Member

No, not really. So he's got a big penis? That tells me that...he's got a big penis. That's it. I'll take a smaller man who can make me climb the walls over a mandingo sized man who can't satisfy me. Besides, if he's a complete asshole, I don't give a damn what size he is, because I'm not getting in bed with him. :cool:

10. FeroxFemina

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Couldn't agree more

Lol! I've been with guys who had between 3 and 8 inches erect, all of varying girths. My best lover was about 6 inches.

I won't write much more because all of these amazing ladies have put down my own thoughts exactly.

11. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I love sex. I love sex a lot. But I only love sex with a person with whom I'm compatible with in a relationship.. If he happens to be well-endowed then that's a perk. But I would not, could not have sex with a man simply because he has a large penis. Trust me, that's way down on the list of reasons I would consider going to bed with someone.

I have had casual sex on very few occasions, so I remember them well. Not a single time was penis size a criteria for making that decision.

And for the record, I've never seen a large penis and wished I could ride that thing into the sunset. Just doesn't happen for me.

12. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Amen! Amazing lovers come in all shapes and sizes.

13. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    :tongue: This was the funniest thing I've read today, thank you:tongue:

14. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Does the penis work? Or does his tongue at least work? Yes? Then ok.

Draft saved Draft deleted