not all the way hard

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

minigolfer1172: a lot of times, when i jack off or otherwise, i am not completly hard, more than semi hard, but just not rock hard. is there anyway to become harder when erect (excersices or otherwise). And another thing, i have this friend, he can get hard in like a second, is there anyway to accomplish that, or is he just a machine. Any help is really needed and appreciated

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

minigolfer:

Another thread (or two, --or even several ?) exist on erection hardness / firmness topics.

You will learn that erection hardness seems to vary from one man to another (perfectly normal) as does the question you posed about how long it takes to become erect.

It sometimes can take a "larger size" quite awhile to get fully hard....like a couple of minutes. It simply takes a while for the blood flow to fill the inner chambers of the shaft to create the firmness. The (rare) super-big ones typically do NOT get rock-rigid hard at least reliably.

Also, the erection strength will vary according to the stimulus underway. Intercourse typically will yield (at sometime or another and even alternate) to really strong rock hardness whereas masturbating may not necessarily.

For erection improvement, even a program of (simple) jelq exercises will, over time improve erection strength as will exercising /maintaining the PC muscles through Kegel exercises. And, some men will use nutritional supplements to improve their erection hardness.

'Check around the forum. More reading opportunities exist for you. These subjects HAVE been covered. :)

3. Imported

Gold Member

Ineligible: I reckon your friend is a machine. :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

Kenny_79: Hi everyone

minigolfer1172, I found that I dont tend to get as hard when I jack off compared to sex with my gf, as benderten2001 pointed out so rightly every guy varies, it could be physical things which other more informed people here can help you with, but also may be a bit on the mental side, in that although like me your sexual aroused when jacking off there is a limitation to it as how excited you get, compared to the real thing.

can I ask do you find if you have a longer jack off session you tend to be harder than if its a quickie ? because thats what happens to me

I wouldn't worry about it to much, I doubt I've been to much help,lol.. but I hope I've given you a couple lil things to think about :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

averageuk: Try stroking just the very base of your cock, above you balls, avoiding the head completely. I read about a similar technique somewhere online (ballooning it was called) and followed it through for 30 mins but nothing spectacular happenned. Anyway, while I was doing it, my cock was really hard! I suppose I am always fairly erect and my erections point towards the ceiling (I'm only 6.75" in length) but this little technique made it extraordinarily so. It's also a bit of variation in masturbation technique, a bit of a relax from stimulation as well as a little erection booster.

Try it and see!

6. jonb

Gold Member

Also, size and relative development have an effect. As does nutrition. Cut out salt and cholesterol to help.

Draft saved Draft deleted