Not anally responsive...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by slate_australis, Nov 20, 2010.

1. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    I've very very inexperienced when it comes to receiving anal stimulation.

My BF seems happy to be the btm, but I felt I should make myself available.

I decided one afternoon to give it a try... I was incredibly relaxed, I was practicing with fingers... and when the time came... it felt awful, a combination of pressure and having to go to the bathroom really, really badly... I wasn't gripping or tense... but I wasn't getting anything out of it... I lost my erection, then my BF started to lose his interest in the situation...

He decided it wasn't working, so I flipped him and went at it like usual...

But I've been reading that there are guys who just aren't responsive in that way??

Thoughts? Experiences?

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Well, I'm not a guy, but I didn't like it when I first starting trying. When it became bearable, I still didn't enjoy it. It just felt weird and that last inch of his penis always hurt, but I did it because TheBoyfriend loved it so much. It wasn't until I learned how to dilate properly (and with long enough dildos) until I learned to love it because that's when it began to feel amazing. I really love it now!

I've never liked him to use his fingers. It's always uncomfortable, which disappoints him because he wants to use his fingers, being an ass man. He has rough hands and knobby knuckles. I prefer to dilate using toys and then just his penis. It feels much better.

#2 petite, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
  3. louielouie82

louielouie82 Member

^Agreed. It takes some time and patience to get to where anal is comfortable. Usually after several minutes of sex the feeling of needing to go to the bathroom will subside. It'll take quite a few times to get to the point where you learn to control your muscles. Only after that does it become increasingly pleasurable. Once you get over that hump (it may take a while), anal can be out of this world amazing. I personally never got over disliking a finger inside of myself. It hurts and it's unpleasant. I hate it to this day. I also got to the point where being a receiver was just more work than I cared to be involved in, and haven't bottomed in 5-6 years now. It's just so much prep work, it can ruin the mood and momentum of intimate encounters, etc. I think some people are just more natural at it. I'm not... my body fights me every step of the way. It's so hard for me to get my muscles to loosen up to where I can receive a penis. I was limited to penises under 7 inches and the missionary position, because everything else hurt me BADLY. I just gave up on anal long ago.

4. haulthat

haulthat Member

Albums:
    Do you absolutely love to top, or are you more geared towards non penetration in general now?

5. haulthat

haulthat Member

Albums:
    It isn't something to give up on that quickly, but yes. Not everyone enjoys it. If the idea of it turns you on try it every now and then, but don't force it or try to hard. Just let it happen when you both feel like trying it in the moment. I am a total top, I would bottom if he really wanted to (not single speaking of a specific person) but he doesn't and the idea doesn't turn me on. Things change too, so you never know time could be part of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted