Not Another Comment Thread

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knowing full well where this thread will go, I felt I had to share a partcularly clever comment from today. My GF was wearing a baseball cap (with ponytail out the back, a look I love). Anyway, she decided to give me a little oral treat, keeping the cap on. What she said to me was cute -"It's great that I can leave the hat on and your dick's long enough that the brim really doesn't get in the way." I had to laugh.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by rope9839@Aug 14 2005, 11:59 PM
Knowing full well where this thread will go, I felt I had to share a partcularly clever comment from today. My GF was wearing a baseball cap (with ponytail out the back, a look I love). Anyway, she decided to give me a little oral treat, keeping the cap on. What she said to me was cute -"It's great that I can leave the hat on and your dick's lon enough that it really doesn't get in the way." I had to laugh.
[post=335585]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL I love it. I think it is especially funny when I see "straight" boys wearing their baseball caps backward, because they think it looks cool... but I know there is only one REAL reason to wear a baseball cap backward - so you don't have to take the cap off to give a blowjob.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DC_DEEP+Aug 15 2005, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DC_DEEP &#064; Aug 15 2005, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rope9839@Aug 14 2005, 11:59 PM
Knowing full well where this thread will go, I felt I had to share a partcularly clever comment from today. My GF was wearing a baseball cap (with ponytail out the back, a look I love). Anyway, she decided to give me a little oral treat, keeping the cap on. What she said to me was cute -"It&#39;s great that I can leave the hat on and your dick&#39;s lon enough that it really doesn&#39;t get in the way." I had to laugh.
[post=335585]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL I love it. I think it is especially funny when I see "straight" boys wearing their baseball caps backward, because they think it looks cool... but I know there is only one REAL reason to wear a baseball cap backward - so you don&#39;t have to take the cap off to give a blowjob.
[post=335654]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Really, the coolest thing wans&#39;t when she made the first comment, it was when she spun it around a few minutes later so she could "really go to town."

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@Aug 15 2005, 07:52 AM
LOL I love it. I think it is especially funny when I see "straight" boys wearing their baseball caps backward, because they think it looks cool... but I know there is only one REAL reason to wear a baseball cap backward - so you don&#39;t have to take the cap off to give a blowjob.
[post=335654]Quoted post[/post]​

"Real" reason huh?

*Looks up at his Arkansas hat that he happens to be wearing backwards

Maybe it just feels better that way, and doesn&#39;t block my field of vision ;)