Not Another Comment Thread

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rope9839, Aug 14, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Knowing full well where this thread will go, I felt I had to share a partcularly clever comment from today. My GF was wearing a baseball cap (with ponytail out the back, a look I love). Anyway, she decided to give me a little oral treat, keeping the cap on. What she said to me was cute -"It's great that I can leave the hat on and your dick's long enough that the brim really doesn't get in the way." I had to laugh.

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

LOL I love it. I think it is especially funny when I see "straight" boys wearing their baseball caps backward, because they think it looks cool... but I know there is only one REAL reason to wear a baseball cap backward - so you don't have to take the cap off to give a blowjob.

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL I love it. I think it is especially funny when I see "straight" boys wearing their baseball caps backward, because they think it looks cool... but I know there is only one REAL reason to wear a baseball cap backward - so you don't have to take the cap off to give a blowjob.
    [post=335654]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Really, the coolest thing wans't when she made the first comment, it was when she spun it around a few minutes later so she could "really go to town."

4. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Real" reason huh?

*Looks up at his Arkansas hat that he happens to be wearing backwards

Maybe it just feels better that way, and doesn't block my field of vision ;)

5. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

hehehe I gotta remember that -- *turns hat around foreward*

Draft saved Draft deleted