Not Another Comment Thread

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rope9839, Aug 14, 2005.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Knowing full well where this thread will go, I felt I had to share a partcularly clever comment from today. My GF was wearing a baseball cap (with ponytail out the back, a look I love). Anyway, she decided to give me a little oral treat, keeping the cap on. What she said to me was cute -"It's great that I can leave the hat on and your dick's long enough that the brim really doesn't get in the way." I had to laugh.

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

LOL I love it. I think it is especially funny when I see "straight" boys wearing their baseball caps backward, because they think it looks cool... but I know there is only one REAL reason to wear a baseball cap backward - so you don't have to take the cap off to give a blowjob.

3. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL I love it. I think it is especially funny when I see "straight" boys wearing their baseball caps backward, because they think it looks cool... but I know there is only one REAL reason to wear a baseball cap backward - so you don't have to take the cap off to give a blowjob.
    [post=335654]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Really, the coolest thing wans't when she made the first comment, it was when she spun it around a few minutes later so she could "really go to town."

4. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    "Real" reason huh?

*Looks up at his Arkansas hat that he happens to be wearing backwards

Maybe it just feels better that way, and doesn't block my field of vision ;)

5. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

hehehe I gotta remember that -- *turns hat around foreward*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice