Not as bad as I thought

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, I have some health issues that I figured contributed to my...problem. While I wasn't having trouble with arousal with the husband, my solo time was less than productive. Doctor told me this was usually the other way around, but suggested I try some basic stuff first.

Being a guy (gay or straight) a certain panic comes over you when the thought of "erectile dysfunction" comes to mind. But, staying reasonably calm about it, I found the simplest thing to do was try L-Arginine. And...it worked great. I've not had so firm of an erection by myself in years. On occassion, I'm able to go twice in one sitting, which I've seldom if ever done.

So, just a testimonial for you guys. Heaven forbid you have to face this possibility, but if you do...here's where you start.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that spontaneous lost of erection, is mostly do to a trauma or something related to the psychology.

Did you ever try Hypnosis?

I do some and it work really well.

PM me if you want some really good MP3

Wouldn't kegles help? Like I see posts of guys wanting to get penis implants and try meds... And it's like... Why don't you just flex your dick, do some squats and eat some eggs? If that doesn't get your dick straight beamin, then I don't know what will