Not aware that you're cummin?

dafeesh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i was having sex with this young woman on Saturday. We had been going at it for a while when i decided to do this thing i enjoy doing...just pulling out and coming back in. Long/slow strokes..she complained about it since she likes it rough. I explained the feeling would build up and feel really good eventually. i kept at it increasing the force and speed and building up to her screaming and begging for more.
As I was going at full power/speed i realized that I was ejaculating but it didn't feel like before when it feels overwhelming. It was more like it happened without an actual orgasm.
It was really good sex and am not complaining in any way but it was weird..has anyone else had this happen to them?

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has happened to me a few times, almost always when I was having rough sex with a submissive woman. After the first time I just kept going and about a minute later I would have the wonderful feelings.

Ombi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had it happen a few times, but after it happens I can keep going until I have the orgasm with the good feelings to go along with it.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Something like this has happened before to me. Last time I remember it happening, it was during masturbation. My girlfriend usually rubs my balls and plays with my asshole while I masturbate. It was during a long session of this type of masturbation, and I felt pretty close to cumming. I usually know exactly when I am going to cum, but this time, I didn't realize it until I felt it coming out. What was strange is that it came out in a steady stream for a long time, instead of spurts; almost like pissing. Still felt good, but not as good as cumming intentionally.

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Something like this has happened before to me. Last time I remember it happening, it was during masturbation. My girlfriend usually rubs my balls and plays with my asshole while I masturbate. It was during a long session of this type of masturbation, and I felt pretty close to cumming. I usually know exactly when I am going to cum, but this time, I didn't realize it until I felt it coming out. What was strange is that it came out in a steady stream for a long time, instead of spurts; almost like pissing. Still felt good, but not as good as cumming intentionally.

Hi Kenny,

If your girlfriend were playing with your asshole, she may have stimulated your prostate for your cum to come out in a steady stream. What do you think?

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Kenny,

If your girlfriend were playing with your asshole, she may have stimulated your prostate for your cum to come out in a steady stream. What do you think?

Your guess is as good as mine! I know it usually doesn't come out like that, and I usually can tell right when I am about to cum.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't say I have ever ejaculated without knowing I was about to, but ejaculation without orgasm happens often.

The thing with rough sex is that there's so much mind and effort put into moving your body around that sometimes you forget your penis.