Not being honest about actual size

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by ncguy207, Jan 1, 2009.

1. ncguy207

ncguy207 New Member

Albums:
    Why do so many men lie about their size? Especially gay men. If you're gonna hook up with someone don't you thing they are gonna notice you're not 8 inches when you're really 6.5? Just wondering.

2. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been wondering that for a longgggg time. Night before last has some man tell me he was 8-3/4 but on cam was clearly close to 7 inches. Now that is a nice sized cock and I don't why he had to exaggerate it so much. I don't exaggerate my breast size - although I might drop 20 pounds when someone asks how much I weigh.

3. nc3d

nc3d Member

Albums:
    I suppose that the assumption is that when you pull out the 6 incher and having said 8 incher, the person you're hooking up with will likely still carry out the proceedings.

4. Leche por mi cafe

Leche por mi cafe New Member

Albums:
    It's sad that some guys do that. I think it stems from two major problems. The most obvious are insecurity issues. I have to say for those that do have to lie...if a guy or gal doesn't want to hook up with you because your cock doesn't fit their catagory of a good time: that doesn't have anything to do with you. Which leads two the second problem. Time and time again the "BIGGER is better" or "size DOES matter" syndrome doesn't really help the problem. For me, I think its quite stimulating to know that there are so many different shapes and sizes of cocks: giving me more reason to explore!!!!!!

5. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    In our culture, a large penis is a symbol is masculinity, virility, strength, and even health. Most men want to be perceived as having those qualities, so it's not a surprise that they lie. Also, most men would like to be bigger than they really are. It's also easy to lie about the size.

Gay men may lie about it more than straight men because they're attracted to other men, and they usually like large penises themselves.

Yeah, it's kind of dumb to lie about it, but it's just part of the game.

6. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

This is obviously just your opinion right?
    This is not fact in any way shape or form. That being said I find that is straight guys who usually lie about how big their cock is like I'm judging them on so superficial a trait.
    News Flash!
    I don't care how big the dick is!
    It is the whole man I am interested in getting to know not just the one tiny part of your cock.:rolleyes:
    Most people wouldn't know an 8" cock from a 6" cock with the exception of those who carry a tape measure in their pants pockets or those who consistantly expect and find big dicks as some of our "size queens" do like Mr. Ed. and NJQT
    cigarbabe:saevil:

#6 B_cigarbabe, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  7. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    But if we didn't worry so much about the man's precious ego's and told them flat out how big their cocks really were, would it change anything? If I called the man out the other night and asked him where the other inch and a half was would that have proved anything? helped him to be more honest in the future? I doubt it. He'd have just hated me or called me a bithc.

8. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I wondered about this. Girls may not be able to tell say between 7 and 8. But if she then asks I think from a boastful "my partner has" point of view she'd love to hear 8. If a bloke is honest and says 7...is he selling himself short when he could get away with a little white lie!

9. midlifebear

Gold Member

Cigarbabe is on to something. I never lie about the size of my tool because there's never been a need. One look and it's obvious I'm endowed for work in a freak show. Which, by the way, is not terribly good.

Some guys I've had the hots for who have unquestionably been natural alpha males have avoided any sexual hookup with me whatsoever because I intimidated them. I'm 90% of the time known as one of the most pleasant, kind, and generally-easy-on-the-eyes ancient 57 year-old you'll ever meet. But those alpha-type "I've got a 8-9" dick" guys have frequently passed me up. This is sort of a reverse of the OP's question, but it still has to do with why so many men make up how big or small they are.

Size queens, of course, are always interested in pestering me. Which is another thing I do not understand. After early experimentation as a teen learning that I could -- with relative ease -- stuff my own semi-hard dick WAY up my own ass, I never wanted to do it again. And have never understood that particular fetish of "big cocks only." In my profiles on gay sites I usually just put "Just be satisfied that it works!" where they insist you check small, medium, large, or other.

I have, however, met a number of very good men who put in their profile that they were "small" when they were anything but. I used to think that only gay men were into lying about the size of their dicks, but it's obvious almost all men are. Weird. Maybe it has to do with growing up in a culture that worships (or worshiped) big things: Cadillacs, Buicks, Town Cars, big block pony car engines, big boats, etc.

Personally, I don't care how big one's dick is as long as 1. They keep themselves clean, 2: are reasonably fit for their age (love handles are often very sexy), 3. Consider the feelings of others and are kind, 4. And have a good self-image of themselves.

10. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're wrong on that one dear. Some of us can tell within a 1/2 given the right angles in a photo or a cock in hand.

I hate it when a man with a 5 inch dick tells me he's 6.5 as much as when someone says they are 10 inches.

11. ThePipe

ThePipe Member

guys lie because it gets their foot in the door and they think that generally most people won't call them on it.

I don't condone it but I somwhat feel sorry for the guy who feels he has to lie about something so personal just to get some attention.

having said that.....it still boggles me...its pathetic yet gutsy.

#11 ThePipe, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  12. driftingvoid

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Personally, I don't understand all the lying. In the end, you have to live with the fact that you're lying, and you're a fake... and that wouldn't sit well with me. If I knew i was living a lie, it would depress me.
    And the other thing that gets on my nerves, though not as much as the outright liars, is when people try to do all kinds of augmentations to their measurements-- legitimate measurements, but not necessarily measuring anything useful --to get a little extra. Look, I don't care if your dick is 10" long, measured from the bottom of your spine, through your ass, and to the tip; if you can't stick it into anything, than the length is a bit useless.

13. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have two takes on it - some men honestly seem to believe they are longer than they are... others are liars. But how can a girl tell the difference?

I've only met one man that I told to get a tape measure because he looked like he was longer than he said on cam. He got out the tape measure and was amazed that he was .75 inches longer than he'd been boasting and thanked me for the extra inch (I told him to round it up).

14. B_a new long one

B_a new long one New Member

Why lie? You just get caught when your pants are down. I am not huge just enjoy what I have and try to give enjoyment to those who want to reciprocate.

15. SpoLLe

Gold Member

Are you saying that my claims of being 15x10 are false?!? :D

16. Frankg

Frankg Member

I tell girls that i'm 6.5 on a good day. It's wierd because its like they expect to hear 8 inches so they can tell thier friends or something. All my siz inch buddies tell the chiks they are packin 7. My cousin has almost 9 and says he is 11. lol go figure. maybe I can get away with saying I'm 7.5, but would rather not.

17. str8up8x6

str8up8x6 New Member

Albums:
    Reason 1:

If you like the guy and the dick's an inch and a half smaller you ain't gonna turn him away.

Reason 2:

If you don't like the guy or the dick, the extra inch and a half won't save him.

Conclusion:

When the chips are down it doesn't come down to size, it comes down to looks.

18. L4S1ICT

L4S1ICT New Member

The Answer I can see is that Men are just GREEDY for sex!

19. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

So, when I tell a girl that it is two feet long. When I show it to her, she can tell it isnt? Oh my god! LOL I guess I will just have to work with what I have got.

20. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

It's kind of annoying, those that tell the truth don't live up to the fake sizes. So 8 inches becomes insignificant compared to all the 12 inches around.

Draft saved Draft deleted