Not being honest about actual size

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cigarbabe is on to something. I never lie about the size of my tool because there's never been a need. One look and it's obvious I'm endowed for work in a freak show. Which, by the way, is not terribly good.

Some guys I've had the hots for who have unquestionably been natural alpha males have avoided any sexual hookup with me whatsoever because I intimidated them. I'm 90% of the time known as one of the most pleasant, kind, and generally-easy-on-the-eyes ancient 57 year-old you'll ever meet. But those alpha-type "I've got a 8-9" dick" guys have frequently passed me up. This is sort of a reverse of the OP's question, but it still has to do with why so many men make up how big or small they are.

Size queens, of course, are always interested in pestering me. Which is another thing I do not understand. After early experimentation as a teen learning that I could -- with relative ease -- stuff my own semi-hard dick WAY up my own ass, I never wanted to do it again. And have never understood that particular fetish of "big cocks only." In my profiles on gay sites I usually just put "Just be satisfied that it works!" where they insist you check small, medium, large, or other.

I have, however, met a number of very good men who put in their profile that they were "small" when they were anything but. I used to think that only gay men were into lying about the size of their dicks, but it's obvious almost all men are. Weird. Maybe it has to do with growing up in a culture that worships (or worshiped) big things: Cadillacs, Buicks, Town Cars, big block pony car engines, big boats, etc.

Personally, I don't care how big one's dick is as long as 1. They keep themselves clean, 2: are reasonably fit for their age (love handles are often very sexy), 3. Consider the feelings of others and are kind, 4. And have a good self-image of themselves.

Marry me, buddy. And before you ask, yes, I do like big dicks, so you don't scare me none...

Bluebiss01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yehh..it's so skewed. I showed some pics to a girl online the other day and asked her how big she thought I was (I'm 9 "real" inches) her reply: 11-12" you have a monstercock!

ahah! Just add 2-3" on me why don't you! I think that shows from her past experiences that many men have lied about their size to her!

At the end of the day if I said my true size I'd be the same size as all the 6" who lie.

6+3 = ?

Go figure!

Blue x

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying that my claims of being 15x10 are false?!? :D

Duh...

So, when I tell a girl that it is two feet long. When I show it to her, she can tell it isnt? Oh my god! LOL I guess I will just have to work with what I have got.

What you should tell them is that it's too big for some girls and has scared some off... then when they ask how big say 8x6.

Seriously. Nice dick BTW

Without photos if a man tells me he is 5 or 6 inches I believe him. If he says 7, I assume 6 to 6.5 - if he says 8, I assume 6.5 to 7. When he says he is over 8, I assume he is a liar and ask for proof with tape measure. Have only a couple times gotten that pic of tape measure showing the truth and both times, I was damned impressed and posted comments or visitor messages to let everyone else know how impressed I was.

If a man has photos I can tell for myself how close he is to telling me the size of his dick. But then, I do better at judging size than most girls.

I've actually seen a lot of 8 to 8.5 inch cocks over the years. Damn, I'd love to have one of those right now infact.

Last edited: