Not big enough! Can it work?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
23, 43 or 63 is good time for a change or a good time to become aware of who you are and that what you want out of life is right in front of you. You can lose either way so questioning and learning is right and the proper thing to be doing at this time.

We had the opposite problem: my large girth is the problem to the point that we didn't have penetration sex for years but on all other levels we are a match and in love. We enjoyed oral sex and that was about it for 30 years. My wife is still in the process of dilating daily and hopefully someday she will be able to vaginally accommodate me. We made it with some bumps so it can be done and it is worth it.

Have you done your Kegel's? Have you explored your sexual fantasies? Maybe light bondage would spice up your sex life, giving him that masculine control that you miss. Giving him permission to explore his fantasies with you may show you his other side. Let yourself go wild on his penis, enjoying what he has and what it can do for you. Don't focus on size when you make love, go with the flow and enjoy. You can transcend minor difficulties and find his every touch titillating and orgasmic.

You might have a different viewpoint of his size if you let him take you in the ass.

All the best.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just got done reading a Dr. Phil book... something about love, I don't remember the full title. But it said this... people are out there looking for someone who fits 100% of the criteria they deem important in a mate... but that's pretty much impossible to find. He said that the person we NEED to be looking for is our 80%... and we can work on the other 20%. I kinda agree with that. As long as the person doesn't have any of your "deal breakers", i.e., things you just can't stand to live with/without, then the person is worth your time as long as they have at least 80% of what you want/need. However, is penis size is a deal breaker, than maybe he isn't worth your time.

Very strange coincidience Meg - I have been thinking about this precise thing for the last couple of weeks.

Is the book called "Something about love" ?

missnatallia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You need something good to look at...
You need a cock that satisfies you...
You want a guy who naturally assumes a leadership attitude...
You want a man you can ADMIRE...

Just my 2 cents...

...OB

I agree with this. I probably need someone who is AT LEAST as much of a "leader" as I am. I am very independant, and very motivated (I'm on my way to med school), so this may be part of the problem. To be totally honest, I did not even realize that I could be considered a size queen until this man. It was just what I had grown accustomed to, if you will. But as much as I agree that we may never find that perfect man (and that 80% would do), isn't the right chemistry an important part of that 80%?

NoHypeNeeded

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, missnatallia.. you do. You need me. =D haha, but yeah the right chemistry is an integral part of the equation. If that made sense.. =D

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with this. I probably need someone who is AT LEAST as much of a "leader" as I am. I am very independant, and very motivated (I'm on my way to med school), so this may be part of the problem. To be totally honest, I did not even realize that I could be considered a size queen until this man. It was just what I had grown accustomed to, if you will. But as much as I agree that we may never find that perfect man (and that 80% would do), isn't the right chemistry an important part of that 80%?

First of all...congrats to you on getting into Med school! Thats quite an accomplishment!

Second...don't feel any guilt for your personality, nor should you feel guilty for wanting...demanding...something you find more palatable to your tastes.

Third, allow me to project to you a scenario that I myself have gone through: I was with a woman for 5 years. We got along great. We were in constant lust for each other. The way she adored me physically has yet to be duplicated to this day. Anyways, her primary goal in life was obtaining financial excess. (Which I don't blame her for, we both grew up in shitty South O.) So...despite all that I offered her physically and personality wise, she elected to leave me for an older, very wealthy man (and I do fairly well for myself). After we broke up (and she was with him) she would on occasion profess her love and lust for me. Talk to her friends about me. How she messed up so bad, and how she had it all with me and blew it. Though she had everything she ever hoped for in a material sense, the GENUINE CONNECTION between her and her now Husband was simply...not...there. She confessed that her sex life was horrible, she couldnt stand the sight of him. He had a bland personality. She railed on him for having a small dick. Then she flashed jewelry, and said: "At least I have lots of this stuff".

One would think that that would blow my head up like a balloon. On the contrary, it made me lose that last ounce of respect for her.

Whats the moral to this story? The moral is that despite one, or two, or even 3 good things about a person there may be that exists...if a laundry list of things that suck about them exists and continues to fester inside of you...it will eat at you. And eat at you. Until you can't take it any more. Bad things then happen. I could give her laughs, cries, the cock, the tounge, the body, and all around fun. In the end, the fact that I couldn't put her in a new Beamer annually was too much for her to bear. As "shallow" as that may sound, it was important to her. Again...I do not fault her for being wired that way. It is what it is.

Re: Chemistry

I dont think anyone would argue that chemistry is a huge part of the equation, but in the totality of it all, it will amount to little in the long run. And really, in the long run, ending this would be doing the both of you a favor.

Make no mistake: Chemistry is important. But so is being physically pleased. Its the second one that causes the majority of reproduction. Despite the "progress" of mankind on many levels, in the end we are still simply the animals that we were thousands of years ago.

In time, you will find both chemistry and physical satisfaction. I am confident in this.

...OB

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Regarding some of the controversy expressed in this thread, I was thinking of starting a new thread, because I didn't want to take this one any farther away from the originally intended topic.

However, Lordpendragon started a thread that fit the bill for expressing my views. If you are interested in my thoughts on Women and Cock Size, please read this post:

http://www.lpsg.org/women-s-issues/48783-women-and-size-preference.html#post808832

Thanks,

Holly

Now please feel free resume discussion of the issue at hand... :biggrin1:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 41 and have been with 11 men, this includes a few one night stands. I never encountered a cock under 6 inches until last year.
So while 6" might be average and therefore common. They are not everywhere size queens are.

That particular guy was a jerk. However, I could never allow myself to fall in love with a man that had a cock that didn't please me physically.

For the record: The underendowed man of whom I spoke, met almost none of my criteria for a mate. I met him on craigslist.com last fall. I had to change my phone number to get rid of him. It turned out that he was a liar, married, short, wiseguy wannabe, etc. I wanted a boyfriend, he wanted a comare. He had lied in all his e-mails and on the phone. That is the real reason I dumped him. The fact he had no skills and a small dick just made it easier. Oh yeah and I had to change my phone number to get him to stop calling me.
No, that is not the first time I have had to do that.

That's him! When he dropped trou and saw my face fall he admitted to being almost 6". I'm guessing he was more like 5.5-5.75 inches. I was mortified. It was the first time I had ever seen a condom bunch up at the base and be wrinkled down the entire length. He just couldn't fill it out.

New Rule: If you can't fill out a standard condom you can't fill me!

Hey, in this world, sometimes you gotta take love where you can get it ? But what you indicate happened wasn't love or anything meaningful in a LT relationship. Not a personal attack, but more outta curiousity though. Across the board this penix is portrayed as being, not only inadequate, but attached to the biggest a-hole on the planet. Why carry that baggage and hang on to year old photos of a talentless, married (cheating), toddler dicked, liar ? Personally for me, not measuring up to a physical standard aside, those that are "ethically challenged" are sooner purged completely and long forgotten. Sorry for my Dr. Phil moment, just a logical thought process after reading thru a progression of posts and seeing the aspect that you were after a bf at the time. Anyway, if you found your soulmate, a person of the opposite gender that you could stand to sleep in the same bed with everynight and wake up the next day with until you changed each other's diapers, would penix size then matter ?

So back to the original subject, there's size and then there's something you can live with for the rest of your life. Some individuals can live alone, yet others have to have that significant other. If what you have is real and the rest of the relationship is on a solid foundation on the aspects/qualities you seek in another human being, is it not unreasonable to expect to be content with a relationship ?