Not Checking Her Out

55Jimbo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of a fun question...What is the hardest you ever had to work at not checking out a woman?

I am a professor at a nearby college. Had a previous student come by to talk to me (she turned 18 about 8 months ago. She was wearing a tank top without a bra and her nipples were poking through. She is quite attractive to begin with and I know I couldn’t be caught checking her out. Just maintained eye contact through the whole conversation. I was exhausted by the time it was over! ;-)

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in my earlier years prior to my 30s, it was very hard, and only hard because i was young and naive about women. my brain was still programmed to chase ass. once i learned more about women and the drama that came with them, it became rather easy to side-step this primal urge. by my mid 30s, checking out women became non-existent. of course, i would look at a beautiful women and "check her out" per se from this fashion but it lasted no more than 5 or so seconds then i would easily move on.

i just realized that women (as well as men) are in abundance and there's plenty to go around so no need to sacrifice or risk yourself in any situation. no piece of ass is worth your time, energy, or career for that matter. simply put, it's just not worth it. i'm certainly not bashing on women (or men) here; it's more a realization of the potential shit that can go wrong.

for example... if you saw a hot women and i told you that she was psycho, you'd think twice about approaching her. her hotness would probably fade instantly. you probably wouldn't stare as long or even move on quite quickly. i think too many guys look at a pretty women and automatically create this perfect fantasy in their mind of how it will be with her when there's no telling what she will become or is already that may be the exact opposite of what's in your head.

trust me, once you understand this fully, talking to hot women will be a breeze and you won't even flinch. oddly enough, when you do this with hotter women, it attracts them to you more as this is "unusual" behavior that they are not used to. keep in mind that they get hit on and oogled over all day long so when you come along and just give her a "meh", she'll be intrigued and probably try to pursue you when you may have no interest at all.

i could go on and on about this but you'll know it when you see it. :)

Reactions: Hatt_101

55Jimbo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought I’d post a follow up story. In my college class tonight, a different girl from before was sitting about two rows from the front. She was wearing a thin sweater that was off both shoulders. She’s petite but her breasts seem larger than I would expect ( but not complaining).

I realized about half through my lecture she wasn’t wearing a bra and she had some of the largest “pokies” coming through that thin sweater. A couple times she leaned back in her chair to stretch and DAMN! Distracting. Glad my lectures are pre planned.

Also have a young lady (18-19) who is also short and petite but with large breasts, and she always makes sure there is some physical contact between her and I when she talks to me.

I’m not complaining. I just gotta be careful.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of a fun question...What is the hardest you ever had to work at not checking out a woman?

I am a professor at a nearby college. Had a previous student come by to talk to me (she turned 18 about 8 months ago. She was wearing a tank top without a bra and her nipples were poking through. She is quite attractive to begin with and I know I couldn’t be caught checking her out. Just maintained eye contact through the whole conversation. I was exhausted by the time it was over! ;-)
Damn I've always wondered what that must be like im a university student and I see how hot some girls are always wondered how profs deal with it.

Its usually the worst when it's from a slight distance and you're not standing in a way that you can look with out making it obvious that youre looking. Some times you have to suffer just not look lol

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thought I’d post a follow up story. In my college class tonight, a different girl from before was sitting about two rows from the front. She was wearing a thin sweater that was off both shoulders. She’s petite but her breasts seem larger than I would expect ( but not complaining).

I realized about half through my lecture she wasn’t wearing a bra and she had some of the largest “pokies” coming through that thin sweater. A couple times she leaned back in her chair to stretch and DAMN! Distracting. Glad my lectures are pre planned.

Also have a young lady (18-19) who is also short and petite but with large breasts, and she always makes sure there is some physical contact between her and I when she talks to me.

I’m not complaining. I just gotta be careful.

Buddy, I knew chicks in college who played the professors all the time for grades. Make them work for it! Earn that A!!!!

Reactions: diver6

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

The hardest was when I was in my 20s and had an office job where I was one of the only guys.

There was a lithe and lovely long haired blonde who was my age. She always wore dresses that were perfectly fitted to her figure. And she walked right in front of my desk countless times each day.

And if I so much as glanced for a microsecond I would get the stink-eye from the other women. And if I didn’t look I’d get the stink eye because they knew I wanted to look.

Reactions: lapdog2001