Not Convinced You Have A Big One?

Gnobe

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,

I've been often wondering if people (like large people) ever get doubtful or even insecure about the actual extent of their penis size? I do, I mean I didn't know I was ever big (or allegedly big) before I came to this site. I measure 5.5 flaccid (sometimes near 6 when a bit warm) and near 8.5x5.75 when erect.

The statistics say this is big but I've never been convinced in the real world, now this could be due to the fact that a girl has never seen my dick before (had minor relationships with girls but no sexual ones and thus at 20 still a virgin) and that in addition I don't see many other dicks (I don't often shower with other guys). I'm also only 5ft 7 and 140 pounds so this adds to the idea in my mind and certainly in everyone elses mind, that I can't have big dick, and in actual fact I often gid ridiculed with having a small one, just because of my body shape.

I don't ever piss into urinals mainly because I'm too scared incase someone thinks it's small or that it doesn't match up with the people around me, and I rarely like getting changed infront of other men, such is the lack of confidence I have in my size.

I know penis size isn't the most important thing in the world, infact in hindsight it has no importance whatsoever but I would like the statistics to back me up and feel, well unique I guess. But I can't seem to believe that I have a bigger dick than 98% of men. It's like I don't get the impression that a girl is going to drop her jaw if she saw my nob.

Most people here reading probably think this is strange but has anyone else here felt like that or still do?

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm like this too. I laugh at these threads and posts when people say that "dudes with big dicks have a TON confidence!"

Um not really......

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here. I'm big too. And, have always tried to be as modest as possible, although that wasn't easy in the Jr High and Highschool locker rooms and showers. I too laugh at all the guys who want a bigger dick. They just aren't practical. I've learned to live with mine and I'm ok with it.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Trust me, Gnobe, if you have 8 and a half inches (especially with your body size - I'm 140 lbs myself), after a few sexual encounters your opinion on yourself will change. Get out there and find someone, you'd be surprised how quick something like what you have will get compliments :smile:

I myself know all about the denial part some of you have mentioned... odd, but it does change over time.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's funny to hear all of this. I'm just shy of 8" and moderately thick so by no means huge. People have always commented on it though and I've always shrugged it off and said something like, "I'm just average" Now that I know I'm above average, it's really not a big deal one way or another. My only real big turnoff is guys who are insecure about their genitalia or their sex appeal. Ugly guys or guys with small dicks can be just as sexy as the beautiful big dicked ones if they exude self confidence.

It's really hard for me to understand why a guy with a dick longer than 7" could possibly feel insecure about it.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's funny to hear all of this. I'm just shy of 8" and moderately thick so by no means huge. People have always commented on it though and I've always shrugged it off and said something like, "I'm just average" Now that I know I'm above average, it's really not a big deal one way or another. My only real big turnoff is guys who are insecure about their genitalia or their sex appeal. Ugly guys or guys with small dicks can be just as sexy as the beautiful big dicked ones if they exude self confidence.

It's really hard for me to understand why a guy with a dick longer than 7" could possibly feel insecure about it.

I knew I was really huge from the first time I was in the 8th grade locker room and back then thought I had a deformity. I did get a few comments, but like you shrugged them off. I've aways tried to hide what I had in my pants... not easy to do. But, I do have confidence but never ever wanted anyone to think I was a weirdo or a showoff.

mustang43

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm the same way. I'm about 7.5" long and 6.25" around, which is def bigger than average, yet i somehow feel like i can't flaunt it. I'm 4.5-5" soft, but always feel weird walking around in mesh shorts w/out boxers or speedos. Even though I am sort of big, I still dont feel comfotable letting it hang out. The girls I've been with love the girth etc, but somehow I just don't have that "big dick" confidence that some may expect from a well endowed guy

maybe you should post some pics of it, to find out what the people at lpsg think of it

i am also like that, i use to think that i am not really big, but i had a few comments here at lpsg that boosted my confidence, so maybe the support group can convince you your big

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still find it hard to understand that my penis is not of average size. The only time I ever saw other peni was during showers after track and cross country and since I am a grower I saw I was smaller than some. After 31 years together with painful intercourse my wife finally said that "Maybe you are to big for me." and I started to look on the internet and found that at 6.25" girth I am larger than average, my 6.5" length is not a record breaker by any means, it fit my hand and I didn't have anything else to compare it with so who knew? But then again I always knew that for my size I have pretty big hands.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I'm the same. Hundreds of times over the years guys have said to me "Wow, you've got a big cock" and frequently when I'm in the toilets in bars and stations I find guys looking. Only last week I was just zipping up and walking away when I heard one of the two guys at the urinal say to the other "Did you see the cock on him?".

I really don't see where all this admiration comes from. It seems perfectly normally proportioned to me. Admittedly, most of the other guys that I've seen are slightly smaller or thinner or shorter but I've seen plenty that make me look inadequate, including many guys on here.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never considered myself big... and in comparison to many of the guys here, I'm not just scraping 8" long by 6" girth... but both guys and girls have said "wow" and "be careful with that thing".

I don't make it a habit of getting naked in public, even in the gym I'm the master of the towel - in Australia you wouldn't normally shower after PE... just drown yourself in deodorant.

I'm about 5" flaccid and I know that's above average... so I don't know.

Unless you are stupdendously well endowed you tend to rely on others telling you.

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Having a large dick is not all what it's cut out to be. Trying to tuck it in underwear or a jock strap is difficult. Finding jeans that fit properly can be difficult, so I just go bareball, it just hangs down my leg instead. In school, was a bit more embarrising when your several inches bigger than all the other boys. Some things you just can't hide. Same things at urinals, when it's out there, it's just out there... You deal with it. Sometimes it just just make me feel like a bit a freak of nature.